PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Looking for a buddy to meet in Prague for the after procedure.
Looking for a buddy to meet in Prague for the after procedure.
July 19th, 2014 10:10 UTC #1283597497 Hi Guys, I am going to Prague on the 04sep14 and was wondering if anyone is booking on the same day so we could go for a drink and a bite to eat afterwards.
I don't like travelling on my own.
I usually fly in and out on the same day. I have booked my outbound flight and will wait a week from today's date to book the return, if no one reply I will book the return on the same day.
I don't like travelling on my own.
I usually fly in and out on the same day. I have booked my outbound flight and will wait a week from today's date to book the return, if no one reply I will book the return on the same day.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Looking for a buddy to meet in Prague for the after procedure.
October 31st, 2014 18:24 UTC #1284936442 Hi Superman,
I went there a month after you however planning a trip for second round for before Christmas. If you're planning to do it around the same time, we can hang out in Prague together as I'm usually on my own too there.
I went there a month after you however planning a trip for second round for before Christmas. If you're planning to do it around the same time, we can hang out in Prague together as I'm usually on my own too there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Looking for a buddy to meet in Prague for the after procedure.
October 31st, 2014 19:13 UTC #1284936942 Hi mate, it would have been a great idea but this time I have already booked my flights and I am coming back the same day but we can do it the time after that, I am sure I need few more rounds to achieve my goal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Looking for a buddy to meet in Prague for the after procedure.
November 23rd, 2014 06:00 UTC #1285175362 There's a chance I might go back for rd 3 before. Christmas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.