PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BTBassist's Road to PMMA

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 10 months ago #1283324162

If you don\'t have any Erection quality issues and you\'ve lost over an Inch of Girth, then it pretty much has to be to do with some kind of fibrosis. I can\'t think of anything else. After all the surgeries I\'ve had, I\'ve got lots of scar tissue and I\'m sure it restricts my Girth at the bottom.

When you are semi Erect do you find your Girth is as big or maybe even a little bigger than when you have a raging hard Erection?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 10 months ago #1283324317

Hoddle, this is likely and similar to what is happening to me. I also experience what you\'ve mentioned, where I\'m slightly girthier in the semi Erect state and then narrow down a little when I get harder. Do you think there is any solution to this? I\'m assuming no because the scar tissue/fibrosis is interwoven with the healthy tissue. It probably can\'t be excised/replaced with a graft.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 10 months ago #1283324793

notwhatiusedtobe wrote: Hoddle, this is likely and similar to what is happening to me. I also experience what you\'ve mentioned, where I\'m slightly girthier in the semi Erect state and then narrow down a little when I get harder. Do you think there is any solution to this? I\'m assuming no because the scar tissue/fibrosis is interwoven with the healthy tissue. It probably can\'t be excised/replaced with a graft.

But don\'t you also have Erection quality issues?

I managed to soften my scar tissue with DMSO. But there is one part where it is attached to the skin that gets tight when Erect, causing a bend and thinning. In my case it could be excised, but I don\'t think it\'s worth the risk as there is a high chance that excising it will actually result in more scar tissue. If you take a scalpel to the penis, you will create scar tissue, even when removing scar tissue.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 10 months ago #1283325323

I do have Erection issues. Always have. The fibrosis and size loss is more recent, about 5 months ago now. This is all still very mysterious and disconcerting to me..

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 10 months ago #1283326102

hoddle10 wrote: If you don\'t have any Erection quality issues and you\'ve lost over an Inch of Girth, then it pretty much has to be to do with some kind of fibrosis. I can\'t think of anything else. After all the surgeries I\'ve had, I\'ve got lots of scar tissue and I\'m sure it restricts my Girth at the bottom.

When you are semi Erect do you find your Girth is as big or maybe even a little bigger than when you have a raging hard Erection?

No. My length and Girth are both proportional to level of arousal. My Flaccid Girth isnt much smaller than Erect Girth, though.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 10 months ago #1283326322

BTBassist wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: If you don\'t have any Erection quality issues and you\'ve lost over an Inch of Girth, then it pretty much has to be to do with some kind of fibrosis. I can\'t think of anything else. After all the surgeries I\'ve had, I\'ve got lots of scar tissue and I\'m sure it restricts my Girth at the bottom.

No. My length and Girth are both proportional to level of arousal. My Flaccid Girth isnt much smaller than Erect Girth, though.

So you\'ve only noticed the decrease in Girth in the Erect state and your Flaccid is pretty much what is was before?

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 10 months ago #1283326693

hoddle10 wrote:

BTBassist wrote:

So you\'ve only noticed the decrease in Girth in the Erect state and your Flaccid is pretty much what is was before?

I would say so, yes. It is at least very close. I have tried the DMSO, iodine, and magnesium chloride mixture, as that is supposedly effective in softening scar tissue. I was doing this even when I was doing manual PE. I never noticed much difference from it.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 10 months ago #1283327769

So lets\' just look at this logically.

Typical PE related injuries cause major retractions, firm Flaccid and erectile problems. You don\'t have any of those.

Venous Leak type issues result in poor erections, as do prostate based issues. Again you don\'t have any of those.

Basically your penis seems perfectly healthy, the only issue seems to be the expansion from Flaccid to Erect is no longer as great, even though Erection quality is still good. Logically the only explanation has to be some sort of physical restriction preventing the penis expanding. Surely that can only be fibrosis.

If I were you I\'d give DMSO another go, try pentox at the same time and also serracor-nk. I\'d also do extended pump sessions at low pressure. There has to be some kind of scar tissue preventing full expansion, so I think you should take everything you can to try and soften it, while at the same time, use the pump to expand and stretch it.

I know PMMA is very tempting and seems like a quick and simple fix, which makes sense. But I\'m not sure adding a substance that stimulates collagen, to an area that already sounds like it could be restricted due to collagen formation, is a good idea.

Penis size doesn\'t just shrink without a reason (ie prostate/ageing.) You don\'t seem to have any symptoms that suggest there is a reason. So I don\'t think your penis has shrunk, I think something is preventing it from expanding.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 10 months ago #1283329588

Thanks for the suggestion, hoddle, but pumping killed my EQ. Even at low vacuum eventually I had an Erection that resembled a floppy horse Cock. I won\'t rule out trying the DMSO and iodine again, but pumping definitely did me more harm than good, long term.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 9 months ago #1283565708

Depending on how things go for me financially over the next 4-5 months, I may end up pushing this back to the Spring (March or so). I\'m not getting cold feet about this, if I knew I could safely afford it, I would go through with the procedure ASAP.Aside from money, I think I am going to talk to a Urologist. Hopefully I can avoid a massive bill from it. I honestly don\'t think the Urologist is going to offer me any major solutions. But, I do think I will look into it.This thread is going to die for a few months, I\'m sure. But when I go through with the PMMA procedure, I will definitely document my results and experience closely.At this rate, I just hope that Dr. Casavantes doesn\'t retire before I am able to see him for this procedure... I have no idea what surgeon I would see instead of him. Any suggestions?

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 2 months ago #1286204202

I feel like this thread isn\'t even about PMMA anymore, haha.
I wanted to offer an update to everyone. Hoddle- you gave me an idea that I think is working for me. Pumping always killed my Erection quality, but Clamping sometimes helped it. Now to recap, I wasn\'t having Erection issues, but I had lost significant size. Hoddle had recommended low pressure pumping, but I was afraid that would make matters worse for me, not better. What I DID do however, is I began using what is known as an \"air clamp\". It\'s basically a blood pressure cuff that they use for babies. (we can start the baby arm jokes now).I\'m happy to report that I have been doing this for about a month consistently, and I have gotten a good bit of size back, as well as more spontaneous erections, etc. My penis is also more vascular the past week or so. I think good things are happening.My Erect Girth is back up to 5.5 inches after just one month. Erect length is 7.75 inches more consistently these days. I think I will keep this up for awhile and see where it takes me. I may try the DMSO again as well. I appreciate everyone\'s help.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 2 months ago #1286211367

Thanks for the update. How does your Clamping routine work? Warmup, exercises, time, etc? I\'ve tried Clamping and I don\'t understand how it really differs from wearing a Cock ring. You get some additional expansion and puffiness but I don\'t really expand much beyond my normal Girth. I must have pretty considerable tissue damage.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 2 months ago #1286211781

Interesting read. I too would be interested in hearing more about your routine. Also had you been doing any manual PE prior to Clamping. On most PE boards they say Clamping is an advanced exercise only for conditioned penises. But this has always seemed like bro science to me. Jelqing has always seemed to be the most dangerous exercise in my opinion and if you check out the injury threads at Thunderspace etc, most of the injuries do come from Jelqing. I can\'t see why someone can\'t start of with light Clamping and gradually build up in terms of both length and intensity over an extended period of time. I don\'t see why guys should have to jelq for months or years before Clamping.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 2 months ago #1286212590

Read a story once about a guy who liked taking care of himself with circulation cut off to his member. One night he did this drunk, passed out without taking the rubber band off his appendage, and ended up having to have it removed. Yikes. I agree with HOodle though, I\'ve always thought Clamping would be inherently safer than Jelqing. I\'ve been doing manual PE for quite a long time now. Never saw the danger in Clamping - if done with common sense.

BTBassist's Road to PMMA 9 years 2 months ago #1286212847

notwhatiusedtobe wrote: Thanks for the update. How does your Clamping routine work? Warmup, exercises, time, etc? I\'ve tried Clamping and I don\'t understand how it really differs from wearing a Cock ring. You get some additional expansion and puffiness but I don\'t really expand much beyond my normal Girth. I must have pretty considerable tissue damage.

The additional expansion is very subtle, for me. At least during Clamping. But gradually over time, my erections have gotten bigger and fuller. So hopefully that continues.I think a lot of an individuals success or lack thereof depends heavily on the shape of their penis and the shape of what they use as a clamp. The \"cable clamp\" seems to be the most commonly used method. I have used them as well, and I like them okay, just not as much as the air clamp. Some guys also use cable banding as a clamp. I\'m not promoting one product over another, but the air clamp works best for me. I\'m sure there are variations.I have never used a Cock ring other than the silicone/rubber ones. I don\'t know how the metal ones feel. But I know with Clamping, I get significantly more engorgement.My routine is pretty simple. I do a brief warmup. Nothing concrete really. Just til I feel \"ready\". I will sometimes use a heat lamp, sometimes a hot shower, sometimes a warm wrap, etc. Then I massage, kind of \"push blood around\" inside my Cock, if that makes sense.The Clamping portion is very rigid in structure. I get a semi-Erection. I know guys like to state percentages, but I really just go by feel. Basically, noticeably aroused, but still \"floppy\" not hard. I wrap the cuff around the base of my Cock, stretching my Cock out while doing it, getting the cuff as close to my pubic bone as possible. I pump one time, to \"snug\" the cuff, then rub my Cock, getting as hard as possible, then I tighten (pump) the cuff to the level of restriction I want. Of course, \"cuff\" can be replaced with clamp, ring, etc.I leave the cuff tight like that for 20 minutes maximum. I almost always go 20 minutes, but if it becomes too uncomfortable, or there is an indication of something \"wrong\", I take it off early.After that, I leave the cuff on, but I let all the air out, which allows regular bloodflow. If you are using a cable clamp, you would take it all the way off. I massage for 5-10 minutes. Then I re-apply the clamp. I\'ll do 3-4 \"sets\" per day. I take a day off if my Cock ever feels sore or there is pain, discomfort, etc... which is rare. Soreness or not, I don\'t do it more than 5-6 days per week, I would say. In other words, I take a day off every 3-4 days regardless of how I feel.I hope this helps. I feel like I wrote a lot and didn\'t say much.

hoddle10 wrote: Interesting read. I too would be interested in hearing more about your routine. Also had you been doing any manual PE prior to Clamping. On most PE boards they say Clamping is an advanced exercise only for conditioned penises. But this has always seemed like bro science to me. Jelqing has always seemed to be the most dangerous exercise in my opinion and if you check out the injury threads at Thunderspace etc, most of the injuries do come from Jelqing. I can\'t see why someone can\'t start of with light Clamping and gradually build up in terms of both length and intensity over an extended period of time. I don\'t see why guys should have to jelq for months or years before Clamping.

I agree with you re: Clamping and Jelqing.In my PE \"career\", I have jelqed, stretched, hanged, extended, pumped, and clamped. ONE of those resulted in my Cock bleeding at one point. Guess which one. ::ause for answers::: If you guessed \"Jelqing\", you are correct.Jelqing was the first thing I ever did. After a month or two of doing it religiously alongside manual stretching, with no results, I hit one of the boards with questions. I don\'t remember which board it was, but I was basically told \"use a little more pressure\". When that didn\'t work \"use more pressure\". Then it made my Cock bleed, and I was basically told \"well, you\'re just doing it wrong\".My guess is that it works for some... not for others. That, or there are a lot of guys out there that are full of shit for no reason that I can think of (no one is making money off of Jelqing to my knowledge).I agree that it is bro science. I hear guys in the gym telling guys that are just starting out \"nah man, that high rep stuff is advanced. You gotta lift heavy early on bro, that\'s the only way you\'re gonna get gains when you\'re just starting out\", which is complete bullshit. New guys can do damn near anything in the gym that stimulates the muscle, and get results. But that\'s a whole \'nother conversation.I think Clamping can be done by anyone, as long as common sense and precautions are used. As you say, start out slow: low intensity, short duration, and build up over time. I think it is safer than Jelqing because the pressure is far less relative and variable. If you clamp too tight, you know pretty quickly, and can change it. You don\'t know if you are Jelqing with too much pressure until your fuckin Dick bleeds. Just my opinion.