PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hellbent is off to Prague

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305573740

Please share! Looking forward to it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305575755

@Hellbent, nice to see you here! Please tell us how are you doing now?

Also, check this thread, it\'s about new PMMA Dr. in Italy: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/new...ll-9836112?&trail=15

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305576930

We are all ears! Spill it

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305579368

@herbet west thanks for the link!!
Off to work but will update soon

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305583151

Who downvoted the boy?

Be grateful he bothered to come back!

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305584388

How are you doing Hellbent? Glad to see you back

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 7 months ago #1305615125

Any updates hellbent?

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 6 months ago #1305638517

PART 1..So..where do I begin...firstly I got married just over 12 months ago so that'spositive!!!
The recovery process for me took a long. I went through hell and now its constant maintenance for me pretty much daily. What I mean by this is I'm in pain every day, whether it's my lower back, or pain in my groin from sitting down to long sides of my back etc it's like I lost all my core muscles or the ability to keep them on, so I do lots of training and stretching and massages to elevate pain. It's nonwhere near as bad as beginning and I've learnt to live with it but I also could do more. Basically I can't have anything too right around my waist, it places pressure on a hip flexor muscle thanks runs up basically to the stomach which effects the groin. So if I'm a little over weight, I feel it more, when I'm skinnier, not really. I also know if I place my penis completely vertical, the pain or discomfort subsides so I know that FUCKWIT so called Dr in Prague placed it too far back and on something which it's I believe pinched a nerve. Most of the penis it looks great it's the back part of the shaft where there is stil an adhesion and it's a bit hard..it's like ligaments stick out or something...it's hard to explain..not sure if it's clumpy or what or what I could do..This has elevated as the I've lost the gains or the size of my penis...it's quite interesting I also believe by overstretching it caused issues. I stretch groin, back, hamstrings, lower back, upper back, hip flexors every day and usually stretching some part of the body. I'm going to go back to my original pysio who said I had the same symptoms as when someone pinched their pudenal nerve or when a woman gives birth and loses all her core muscles. I think I need to learn how to continuously turn my core muscles on. I also neeed to do pilates and a lot more yoga...upside of it is it's very good for health and mind.
I still would love a bigger penis, my wife says she doesn't give a fuck (to which I belive her to a certain extend) and would divorce me if I got another procedure but for me, just not happy with it..could I live with it? Not sure, I guess so but I'm still a little to scared getting a second round of PMMA cause I'm afraid it will make things worse and don't want to go through that again..So I thought maybe some fillers but then I read how the doctor in OZ says it's dangerous because of bio film or something, so I don't know what to do!! Any help, advice or suggestions would be awesome but will continue my research..
HB

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 6 months ago #1305641963

Hellbent wrote: PART 1..So..where do I begin...firstly I got married just over 12 months ago so that'spositive!!!
The recovery process for me took a long. I went through hell and now its constant maintenance for me pretty much daily. What I mean by this is I'm in pain every day, whether it's my lower back, or pain in my groin from sitting down to long sides of my back etc it's like I lost all my core muscles or the ability to keep them on, so I do lots of training and stretching and massages to elevate pain. It's nonwhere near as bad as beginning and I've learnt to live with it but I also could do more. Basically I can't have anything too right around my waist, it places pressure on a hip flexor muscle thanks runs up basically to the stomach which effects the groin. So if I'm a little over weight, I feel it more, when I'm skinnier, not really. I also know if I place my penis completely vertical, the pain or discomfort subsides so I know that FUCKWIT so called Dr in Prague placed it too far back and on something which it's I believe pinched a nerve. Most of the penis it looks great it's the back part of the shaft where there is stil an adhesion and it's a bit hard..it's like ligaments stick out or something...it's hard to explain..not sure if it's clumpy or what or what I could do..This has elevated as the I've lost the gains or the size of my penis...it's quite interesting I also believe by overstretching it caused issues. I stretch groin, back, hamstrings, lower back, upper back, hip flexors every day and usually stretching some part of the body. I'm going to go back to my original pysio who said I had the same symptoms as when someone pinched their pudenal nerve or when a woman gives birth and loses all her core muscles. I think I need to learn how to continuously turn my core muscles on. I also neeed to do pilates and a lot more yoga...upside of it is it's very good for health and mind.
I still would love a bigger penis, my wife says she doesn't give a fuck (to which I belive her to a certain extend) and would divorce me if I got another procedure but for me, just not happy with it..could I live with it? Not sure, I guess so but I'm still a little to scared getting a second round of PMMA cause I'm afraid it will make things worse and don't want to go through that again..So I thought maybe some fillers but then I read how the doctor in OZ says it's dangerous because of bio film or something, so I don't know what to do!! Any help, advice or suggestions would be awesome but will continue my research..
HB

Hi mate . I feel for you ! I am so sorry that this orribile thing happened to you . I remember that we started our adventure at the same time . I also lost my Girth from the procedure with Dr n . Have a look at my previous pics at one point I couldn't look al my Dick it didn't look like a Dick it was orribile with infection etc . She ruined few of us . She told me that she wouldn't charge me for the procedure but only metacrill but I didn't trust going back to her and thought I would never do the procedure never again . Recently changed my mind with a new Dr . Wow now Every time I go for a pee I look at my Dick and smile because it looks so good ! Stay strong and be happy !

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 6 months ago #1305642305

First of all, congratulations!

There is a website, \'pudendal hope\' it\'s really good, very supportive. You should go. You symptoms sound like so many I have read there, they also stretch, it seems to help big time.

I also had pudendal neuralgia, yours was much just so much worse than me. Not being able to sit down! Not right. You made it in the end though! I hope you gradually continue to get better and better.

Mine was different, when I brushed the skin of the shaft it was like a molten razor blade being dragged across.
In time it has gone down a lot.

It\'s good that you\'ve got the word out, I see people still defend \'Dr\' N, it\'s different when it happens to you....

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 6 months ago #1305646747

I hope Dr.N will finally stop her practice soon. Too many people got bad results because of her work.

Hellbent is off to Prague 5 years 6 months ago #1305646843

Herbert West wrote: I hope Dr.N will finally stop her practice soon. Too many people got bad results because of her work.

I agree with you ! She has no idea on what she is fucking do it mate . From what I can say now with this new Dr it is such a simple procedure when is done properly