PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shergars pmma progress dr n

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283068348

Dr n uses metacrill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283088749

How much does dr n charge and how safe is it on Prague for Americans. I had round 1 with dr c but I like the fact that one entry point is used by dr n

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283092708

Prague was beautiful. Lots of tourists around. I felt totally safe. The cab driver ripped me off though.

Dr n charges 600 euro for her work, that 600 covers you for three rounds of treatment. Then she charges 95 euro per cc of metacrill. So mine cost 2025 euro but next time, assuming the same amount of metacrill will be 1400 ish.

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283092745

She may well use more than one insertion point next time though.

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283097505

Hey Phil, how are things going down there?

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283101041

michael wrote: Hey Phil, how are things going down there?

Yeah pretty good. Girth has gone down as expected but it\'s firming up nicely. I do have a harder bit around the insertion point. I think it\'s just a bit of scarring. Only noticeable to me. We\'ll see if my measurements start to go up as collagen builds.
All in all though. I\'m a happy chappy.

Loing forward to round 2 in about 7 weeks

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283265141

Hi all. Long over due update I\'ve been super busy. I\'m 3 weeks and 2 days post round 1.

I am basically happy with the procedure, the extra size is awesome and has definitely improved sex but I do have some unevenness. There is a lot more metacrill in my right side than my left. Min don\'t know if this is due to my natural curve to the left, or lack of massaging or the way it\'s been Hanging in my shorts but when Erect it\'s not as noticeable, besides I\'m sure it\'s correctable during the next round. I\'ll take some measurements and photos tonight when I get back from work.

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283268100

Some comparison shots, as much for my benefit as anyone elses,

apologies that these arent great for comparison, but its all ive got .

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283268310

You can definitely tell a size increase, man. And I don\'t think there is anything odd about it curving to the left. That looks completely natural.

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283268333

I can see the bulge on he right, but it\'s nothing dramatic. If you hadn\'t mentioned it and I didn\'t know you had PMMA, I wouldn\'t have suspected a thing. It looks totally natural.

What are your post procedure measurements and what were the gains?

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283268549

thanks guy,

i knew i\'d regret it, but my pre op measurements were\'nt accurate enough, i didnt have a tape so i tied a piece of string around my Dick then measured the piece of string. the results were about 5 inches mid Girth and 5 and a half base and theres no way in hell i was that big.

annoying really, but there we are. ii measured earlier but my eq wasnt great,

i was around 6 1/4 at base and 6 mid section, i didnt measure at the glands, which will be nearly the same as pre op i would think. all in all i\'m very happy. and looking forward to round 2, some more PMMA as near as possible to the glands would be most welcome.

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283268582

Shergar wrote: thanks guy,

i knew i\'d regret it, but my pre op measurements were\'nt accurate enough, i didnt have a tape so i tied a piece of string around my Dick then measured the piece of string. the results were about 5 inches mid Girth and 5 and a half base and theres no way in hell i was that big.

annoying really, but there we are. ii measured earlier but my eq wasnt great,

i was around 6 1/4 at base and 6 mid section, i didnt measure at the glands, which will be nearly the same as pre op i would think. all in all i\'m very happy. and looking forward to round 2, some more PMMA as near as possible to the glands would be most welcome.

So you think you\'ve gained about an Inch?

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283268584

Looks good. Thanks for posting. Just to understand one thing - you didn\'t massage at all at any point? You just left it in the wrap? Did you use anything to prevent retraction in the first week?

Was their drainage from the entry point?

Sorry for all the questions - I think I\'m getting a higher % next time...and kinda curious how things go if you just leave it alone with a lower CC amount.

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283268744

well it\'s a funny thing, the pics arent really doing me any justice there, in a couple you can barely tell it\'s bigger, but it feels and looks tonnes bigger in the flesh. as for how much ive gained. i guess so yeah, i may have gained an Inch at base and mid in one round. it seems crazy when you say it like that. i\'ll measure again tomorrow with the tape in the pic. either that, or my pre op measurements were right and i was around 5.5, but that seems even more unlikely.

@ resoration,

i was told to leave the wrap on for 48 hours, i didnt heed that advice and took it off the morning after the op, maybe 12 hours later,
i massage a little, but very very gently, jerked off, very very very gently wrapped it back u again, then flew home

once i was home, i took the wrap off, my insertion point had closed up, so i didnt bother wrapping up again.
aside from some toying with it, that was about the extent of my massaging.
i spent the week after my op on a yacht with 4 other dudes learning to sail, so there was little time to sit obsessing and messing with my junk. the only time i noticed any drainage from the entry site was when i first took the wrap off, the bandage was pretty clean, few specs of blood, i dont think i lost much. and no, i didnt do anything to stop retraction. maybe i should have because i am the definition of a Grower and turtle badly sometimes.

Shergars pmma progress dr n 9 years 10 months ago #1283269336

I am so not going to massage when I get mine done.