PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286866221

Damnit - I just spent the last 2 hours trying AGAIN with an 11 blade and a 15 blade. NO LUCK! Wtf... At least the 11 blade made some progress. I guess I can\'t cut my penis open deeply enough to access the Nodule, and I even \"borrowed\" a sterilized pair of tweezers... ugh. I give up. I\'m gonna give myself an infection, so I have to stop with this. I hate the way the giant lump looks on the side , like a big genital wart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286866574

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286869514

Thanks. yeah, i will try again later - it\'s irritated now. I couldn\'t get an area open big enough with the needle because the Nodule is bigger than the needle hole. When I tried with the blade, it seemed like I wasn\'t cutting big or deep enough. Interestingly, I think the Nodule may have shrunk by being stabbed with the 15 blade over and over. There might be some trapped blood in there, but I\'m not sure. I tried to base the blade in the Nodule and cut back from there, but it still wasn\'t accessible to the tweezers. And you\'re right, with all the blood, you cant see much. I\'m wondering if I should just ask a doctor to do it.

Also, my other nodules lost their \"head\" but they still have the underside density which I can\'t seem to access at all - it\'s below the Dartos fascia now, i think - but still feels like a little mound. Did you run into this issue at all?

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286873570

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Restoration,

I have them too and they are quite painful. Moreover they are in my Foreskin and irritate the glans so I have all day long this burning sensation.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286878457

Undecided - did they say when you could expect them to go away? That sounds really annoying. Were they just at the entry site of the injection - or is this like where product is clumping together?

Anyway, here\'s some pics from my \"surgery center\" for amusement. Don\'t try this at home...lol.

The problem w/ my nodules is that the head is showing up on the skin - and they feel like little BBs , but really, when I used the tweezers (through in incision I cut in my Dick - yay that was fun) - I realized they were connected much more deeply to PMMA/tissue further down in the penis. So, i just stopped. I couldn\'t pull any more of this out. This round, somehow, a lot of PMMA seems to be on various layers inside...unlike the last two times where it was all clearly under the fascia.

If you can isolate pure \"skin only\" nodules... like I did on R2 and like DWD did, then you can follow his procedure to remove them. I cannot figure out what is going on with me at all because I am at 3 weeks and still can\'t have (full on) sex due to these things. Last two times, I was active at 10 days...and also I would be concerned that any new partner would think I have genital warts.

I actually anchored the Nodule with a syringe (so it would not move) then cut around it...THEN got the sterile tweezers, inserted them in the incision, grabbed on, but no luck. Just a mild horror show.

If it is still there, I am seeing my Dermatologist in a week anyway, so she can maybe take it out...the top right one in particular that is in the pic. Like DWD said - it\'s all sore now anyway.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286885252

Restoration wrote: I never said...

There\'s a reason I haven\'t wanted to say - but yes, there\'s plenty of medical stuff in my life... I mean, Kenalog & 25 gauge needles & bacteriostatic water don\'t just appear to people without medical access....but I am not qualified to give medical advice on this topic at all. So, for the last year I\'ve been on here I don\'t get into detail about it. There\'s also a reason I have so many physician friends!

Im going with orderly or nurse.. lol

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 8 years 11 months ago #1287306638

Well, it\'s out baby - IT\'S OUT!!!! Required 4 stitches too. Oh well. From a lengthy discussion w/ my doctor and another one who knows about this stuff - they thought it wasn\'t going to change and could be a magnet for other problems later if it remained in the dermis. And, the trade off is a scar that should fade vs. a Nodule that might never budge.

Here it is my friends...ta da. I have more graphic pics (including the money shot of him pulling it out of my penis), but we can settle on this for now lol. The attached is just a post-op pic.

It\'s in pathology now, so I can post that if it turns out interesting.

Given the size, you can see why the 18 gauge needle trick didn\'t work. But... that did work in my last 2 rounds. This round was just crazy. Look at this from just 1 injection site of 30% Linnea Safe. Big hard Nodule and no Girth gain. How odd. And, this was on the right side where I never had any issues.

I can see why Kenalog and 5fu aren\'t making a dent on my nodules. They\'re tough as fuck. Rock solid clumps of fibroblasts.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 8 years 11 months ago #1287315078

Restoration wrote: Well, it\'s out baby - IT\'S OUT!!!! Required 4 stitches too. Oh well. From a lengthy discussion w/ my doctor and another one who knows about this stuff - they thought it wasn\'t going to change and could be a magnet for other problems later if it remained in the dermis. And, the trade off is a scar that should fade vs. a Nodule that might never budge.

Here it is my friends...ta da. I have more graphic pics (including the money shot of him pulling it out of my penis), but we can settle on this for now lol. The attached is just a post-op pic.

It\'s in pathology now, so I can post that if it turns out interesting.

Given the size, you can see why the 18 gauge needle trick didn\'t work. But... that did work in my last 2 rounds. This round was just crazy. Look at this from just 1 injection site of 30% Linnea Safe. Big hard Nodule and no Girth gain. How odd. And, this was on the right side where I never had any issues.

I can see why Kenalog and 5fu aren\'t making a dent on my nodules. They\'re tough as fuck. Rock solid clumps of fibroblasts.

Congrats on getting it taken care of. I have one that is driving me crazy but I\'m hoping it resolves itself given I\'m only 9 days post op. I\'ve tried everything Wade said to do.. Unfortunately nothing has worked.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 8 years 11 months ago #1287315202

Thanks W2L. Don\'t worry about yours now. 9 days is very early. In the past two rounds, they were still shrinking at 8-9 weeks until finally they were almost gone. For 2 of the stubborn ones, I did the procedure that Dances with dragons described and pulled out a tiny little chunk of tissue with sterile tweezers - 1/10th the size of what is in that jar above. This round, the thing kept growing...and Erect - it stuck out really bad off the side of my shaft. It had to go.

I basically decided to trade a scar, which will fade in a fairly predictable manner, vs. a Nodule that was increasing in size & not going anywhere. From most accounts, I shouldn\'t notice the scar after a few months. The Nodule could have been permanent. It was driving me crazy enough to take out - and very shallow on the skin - so it was literally plucked out in 30 seconds. The deeper nodules are more risky to take out - from an aesthetic point too...and harder to dissect out. My doctor and I want to see how this heals and how the scar settles before we consider doing anything else.

He\'s done this dozens of times for sculptra and Artefill patients who have issues in the face. There\'s also a youtube video of another doctor taking nodules out of the hand from sculptra...which was much more embedded than mine was. Fortunately, this popped right out once enough space was provided. I may have lost 1-2 mm of skin that it was bonded to, but it\'s hard to say.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 8 years 11 months ago #1287317158

@way2lucky28

9 days is ridiculously early. Stop and take a breath. See how things pan out over time.

I had both nodules and hardened entry sites. Neither are issues today. Breathe people.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 8 years 11 months ago #1287331296

Hey restoration.. Congrats on the Removal! Do you think you\'ll be going back for an additional round once everything is healed?

Also you seen to know a lot of the medical field. Is it possible to change or replace the skin of the penile shaft? I\'ve been really considering this lately. I had surgery as a baby and my shaft skin just looked fucked. You can see when the skin was sewn together in multiple spots and looks like chomped on the underside of the shaft. I wouldn\'t even know where the skin could even be harvested because the penile skin seems much different from the rest of the body.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 8 years 11 months ago #1287331388

New1inch wrote: Hey restoration.. Congrats on the Removal! Do you think you\'ll be going back for an additional round once everything is healed?

Also you seen to know a lot of the medical field. Is it possible to change or replace the skin of the penile shaft? I\'ve been really considering this lately. I had surgery as a baby and my shaft skin just looked fucked. You can see when the skin was sewn together in multiple spots and looks like chomped on the underside of the shaft. I wouldn\'t even know where the skin could even be harvested because the penile skin seems much different from the rest of the body.

It\'s possible, as it\'s done in transgender surgery, but what you\'ll get isn\'t as good as what you\'ll have now. The shaft skin wont move and it will have an odd texture and there will still be scars as it will have to sewn into to place and cut to the right size.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 8 years 11 months ago #1287331423

Btw New1inch, you sound as if you have genuine BDD, not the generic version that is often described here. I have similar issues myself and really painfully struggle to accept deformities caused by my surgeries. I literally hate my penis, not just because of the size and I get the impression you feel the same about yours. I should recommend therapy, but without trying to sound like a Scientologist, I think that could be the biggest scam going.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 8 years 11 months ago #1287333500

Hey - well, I don\'t think I am a good candidate for this at all given my lack of gains (and bizarre reaction this round) - and my wallet agrees. At best, they could put 1 cc of 30% in a spot where I have a dent, similar to what happened in Round 2 (but I was still there - it\'s in my log - so they filled it in). They could also break up the hard areas, but I could possibly do that here - and I want to try DMSO first...and I want everything to settle first. I have a lot of swelling from the excision (which makes me think about how funny it is that we all measure our dicks right after PMMA - when I just had a clump taken out and my penis is significantly BIGGER...100% swelling).

I work in a field that is really unrelated to all of this...so everything I\'ve learned about the penis, immune system, Dermatology, etc... in the last few months (and years) has been informal -- really outside my expertise. The basic science classes I took as an undergraduate didn\'t prepare me to read any of the journal articles on foreign body reactions or why, at a cellular level, 5fu should work. People explained it to me and I zoned out. I am too old to learn new things at a granular level anymore.

The funny thing is I used to do surgery on hamsters (sorry Peta people - but we followed all the guidelines) - so when someone was shocked that I might have injected myself with Kenalog... you wouldn\'t believe what I had to do back in the day. I could do my own Kenalog shots - but I don\'t have access to it or the needles I need without MDs writing the Rx.

The only cases of penile skin being replaced to that degree are grafts due to cancer or - I think someone on this board had extensive grafting... I know I saw it somewhere. Also, since the nerves and blood vessels are very specific there, you\'d much rather keep your existing penile skin over any graft....unless you had cancer or something like that.

If you see a cosmetic Dermatologist, there may be things to help the situation these days. Lasers sometimes work on that type of issue.

Small Nodules At PMMA Injection Sites 8 years 11 months ago #1287334807

hoddle10 wrote: Btw New1inch, you sound as if you have genuine BDD, not the generic version that is often described here. I have similar issues myself and really painfully struggle to accept deformities caused by my surgeries. I literally hate my penis, not just because of the size and I get the impression you feel the same about yours. I should recommend therapy, but without trying to sound like a Scientologist, I think that could be the biggest scam going.

Sorry if it\'s a dumb question but what\'s BDD? Also I wouldn\'t consider it the same. I had no choice or decision for that matter in my surgery. And it\'s not in my head I know and have been told on more than 2 occasions I have a ugly Dick. It\'s really bad. But unless your surgeries wasn\'t self inflicted meaning you didn\'t have a choice in the matter I wouldn\'t necessarily consider it the same. I actually get angry at my mother sometimes because I feel like it\'s something that she could of done differently during her pregnancy that would of prevented this. It\'s known that she hid her pregnancy for months continuing to wear tight jeans and I don\'t even think she took prenatal vitamins when she was carrying me. It really pisses me off when I think about it.