PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Panks PMMA log

Panks PMMA log 11 years 6 days ago #1277680420

Day 6:
Besides some very small irregularities, I am satisfied by the result. Girth gains are at about 0.7 but it is still very variable and this is when Girth is at its lowest point so definitely looking forward to gaining some more in the next weeks.

I should mention I received very good care from Dr. C and Wade before the procedure, during, and after. All that has been said about them is true. I do feel like they care about my results. Wade even asked me to come back the next morning to take a second look and check everything was ok. Great team.

My first 48h post-op care consisted of maintaining prolonged and strong erections for long periods of time. Besides eating and sleeping a little, all my attention was given to my penis non-stop and I barely got out of the hotel room. I constantly palpated my penis searching and fixing irregularities. I would lightly hedge in order to maintain erections. Being a Grower, I knew my post care could be tricky and was going to be very important if I wanted good aesthetic results.

I now let it hang as much as I can by wearing no boxers and loose pants in order to avoid retraction. It seems my Flaccid length has grew as well but we will see how things stabilize in the next weeks.

Looking forward to trying my new tool

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Panks PMMA log 11 years 6 days ago #1277680536

Looks really good!!! Congrats.... And thanks for participating...

Panks PMMA log 10 years 11 months ago #1277908145

Day 26 post round 1

MSEG is at 5.9 which means I gained 0.9 inches in one session, being exactly 5 inches pre-PMMA. I barely fit a magnum condom! I hope reaching 6 MSEG but I think the collagen growth is pretty much done at this point.

- No lumps to date to report. I was probably one of the very last to get 30% and I am satisfied with it
- My Flaccid length is definitely longer than before. Erect length is unchanged
- I do not know what the hard feeling everyone has been talking about is. My Flaccid was always a bit hard and it feels no different than before. No girl suspected a thing so far. The PMMA is seriously almost unnoticeable.

Only complaint would be there is vein under the glans which when I stroke my penis feels weird. And also when putting a condom on. I hope it will disappear.

Round 2 will be in maybe 2 months, once everything has settled down.

Panks PMMA log 10 years 11 months ago #1277911039

Your round 1 results look fantastic, congrats. Dr C did a superb job getting PMMA close to the glans. I also think your penis is a great candidate for PMMA...

Panks PMMA log 10 years 11 months ago #1277927530

@panks
Wow, I have to say your 1st round results are almost perfect looking. I have not scheduled an appt, but I will likely do so in the future. Can you elaborate on your post op care? Maybe you could answer a few questions.
Was massaging while Erect your main focus for post op?
Did you wear the wrap that was placed on you after the procedure for any duration?
Or did you take it off and immediately start massaging?
Some members mentioned using a silicon sleeve, do you think that would help?
Is there anything special that you can recommend other than continuous massaging?

Any help would be appreciated.
Seriously though, you have a great result!
Thanks

Panks PMMA log 10 years 10 months ago #1278160095

interested1 wrote: @panks
Wow, I have to say your 1st round results are almost perfect looking. I have not scheduled an appt, but I will likely do so in the future. Can you elaborate on your post op care? Maybe you could answer a few questions.
Was massaging while Erect your main focus for post op?
Did you wear the wrap that was placed on you after the procedure for any duration?
Or did you take it off and immediately start massaging?
Some members mentioned using a silicon sleeve, do you think that would help?
Is there anything special that you can recommend other than continuous massaging?

Any help would be appreciated.
Seriously though, you have a great result!
Thanks

Hey man,

Post care for me was something like this:
- I was fully dedicated to taking care of my penis for the first 48-72 hours. Stayed in a hotel room and massaged almost hourly. Searched for any irregularity and tried to fix it by massaging the area right away
- Being a Grower, my challenge was to stay Erect. I did just that and tried to stay Erect for long periods of time
- I didn\'t wear any wrap or sleeve

From my limited experience, i\'de say the most important thing is to ensure you put 100% of your attention on your penis for the first 48-72 hours post-op.

Hope this helps

Panks PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278484281

Going in for round 2 this Thursday. As originally planned, I will only ask for 10%. Goal is to increase Girth and comfortably hit 6 to 6.25 inches.

Panks PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278484996

Saying that you\'re a Grower, how are the aesthetics when you are very retracted or very small and soft? There have been mentions of 30% being too apparent or implanty when very shrunken. How\'s the consistency and overall feel of the PMMA with time? Is it still very hard, or natural feeli when soft?

Panks PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278485993

Flaccid length increased following the procedure. I retract less.

Both Flaccid and Erect, it looks natural to the average and \"non PMMA trained\" eye. I can somewhat feel the PMMA in certain areas when palpating but I think that is the case of 10% as well.

To give you an idea, out of the 8 girls I have been with since the procedure, not a single one has suspected a thing.

Panks PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278487017

Once again, great R1 results, can you post a new pic from the side? I\'d say the \'thinness\' of your initial size was most apparent there, and I\'m eager to see the new appearance.

Panks PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278560359

Day 2 post round 2:

Received 22cc of 10%. Dr. C was more than happy about giving me only 10%. Swelling is going down and entry points are healing at the moment.

I can truly feel the difference between the 10% and the 30%. The pressure on the penis is not the same, swelling is lighter and post care doesn\'t need to be as aggressive.

Day 2 MSEG is at 6.25. Really hope I will end up at this size. MSEG was 5.875 pre round 2 so 0.375 seems achievable in one round of 10%.

Panks PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278561054

Panks....Awesome results! Thanks for the posts.

Panks PMMA log 10 years 8 months ago #1278986277

5 weeks post round 2 update:

Things have settled down and I am happy with aesthetics. The minor issues were corrected at round 2 and it looks more uniform.

My MSEG is at 6.05, EL is unchanged. I am a little bit disappointed of how little I gained from round 2. I received 22CC of 10% and gained a mere 0.15 inches, as I was 5.9 post round 1 (gained 0.9 from round 1). This puts me at the lower side of the spectrum in terms of gains from a session. I somewhat question myself: where did the 22CCs go?

The 10% definitely feels softer and more natural but it clearly does not bring the same results, as least for me.

I am now certain I will request a 3rd session, with some 30%. Perhaps 10CC of 30 and 10CC of 10.

On a brighter side, it feels awesome to have a fat Dick. I was pretty much average at 5 inches EG less than 4 months ago and am now in the top 5-10% in terms of Girth.

Panks PMMA log 10 years 8 months ago #1278986915

To bad you didn\'t get the gains you wanted because your results for natural looking are second to none! It would be a shame to mess with that! Good luck!

Panks PMMA log 10 years 8 months ago #1278987063

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Very nice!