PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JADs quest for massive girth

JADs quest for massive girth 10 years 10 months ago #1278348045

Hey man,

Any update?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JADs quest for massive girth 10 years 9 months ago #1278677713

Hey wasp JAD any update? its been a month..lol

JADs quest for massive girth 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286875669

Hey guys, it\'s been a while...right at a year. I\'ll have some pics up soon to show what I look like 1 year later. Only had one round but talked to Wade last week about round 2. He recommended using 30% this go since I only gained .25\". I\'m not sure I want to use the 30% over 10% since I really don\'t want to eclipse 6.25\". Please weigh in guys.

My stats are 7.25\" x 5.75\"

JADs quest for massive girth 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286875941

Welcome back!

I really do not think that you are going to have to worry about gaining more than .5\" with your second round. I would probably expect the second round gains to be between .25\" and .5\". However, you could be one of those guys who goes in and comes out .75\" thicker, but gains that large are usually only seen in first round results.

JADs quest for massive girth 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286877382

Hey Brice, saw your pics right after you had yours done. Very impressive. Haven\'t checked to see where you\'re at now.

A lot of guys gained a lot more than me on their first round with 10%. I looked at your stats re: 10 vs 30% and the average gain was ~7/8\". Having been 6.3\" right after my first round, that\'s pretty damn huge.

When I told wade I\'d like a little more Girth and mainly want to correct the gap near the glans, he said we should use 30%. I\'m concerned about the palpable difference this concentration has produced with most guys. In the end, I\'d be 100% satisfied with 6-6.25\" but honestly bigger than that will reduce the amount of sex I get.

JADs quest for massive girth 9 years 1 week ago #1286883601

Justadude - did that ring go away? Flaccid and Erect? I just read your log. I dont have the ring, but another patient who went on the same day with me did - his posts are on here. I did get fluid / PMMA lumpy areas under the shaft but they are slowly resolving (with some Kenalog too)

Oh - as for your size... I think if you are happy with the aesthetics, you\'re in the top 5% of guys girthwise now, so I wouldn\'t do more. Why waste the money and risk lumps, etc.. My third round has been a huge headache and I got a lot of lumps that kept me from sex to this day (21 days already). And, I am a lot smaller size than you (went in ~4.8 on r3) - so the risk/reward was worth it. I don\'t think its worth it for you at your size.

JADs quest for massive girth 9 years 1 week ago #1286885227

Justadude wrote: Hey guys, it\'s been a while...right at a year. I\'ll have some pics up soon to show what I look like 1 year later. Only had one round but talked to Wade last week about round 2. He recommended using 30% this go since I only gained .25\". I\'m not sure I want to use the 30% over 10% since I really don\'t want to eclipse 6.25\". Please weigh in guys. My stats are 7.25\" x 5.75\"

You mean more like 2 years?? Your procedure was 2013 we are in 2015.... You can\'t be using the site as a vehicle to calm your nerves before a procedure and once its done you disappear into the wind. Jus saying. not to be a Dick or anything but I\'ve noticed a lot of guys doing this lately. come on here starting a new topic to announce their getting something done and how nervous they are etc or want advice, and once they have the procedure you never hear from them again. No update, nada. Whats the point of telling anyone about your procedure if your not going to document it? No one cares other wise. So basically they are not giving to the forum to help others, just taking to feed their own needs. Not that theres anything wrong with that. BUT, its kinda what you did and now your back only because you going for another round of PMMA. No updates for 2 years after your procedure tho. last post in this tread was by me almost 2 years ago. Im Sorry, but I\'m tired of people doing that on this forum, I had to say something.

JADs quest for massive girth 9 years 1 week ago #1286886128

You\'re correct. I did take a long break and yeah I didn\'t give updates and that was selfish I suppose. I wasn\'t happy with myself or my result and had some other life issues I was dealing with. I\'m sure my story is not unlike a lot of other guys that had it done. Right or wrong, it is what it is. I\'ll do a better job of documenting the results this go around.

JADs quest for massive girth 9 years 1 week ago #1286886366

Justadude wrote: You\'re correct. I did take a long break and yeah I didn\'t give updates and that was selfish I suppose. I wasn\'t happy with myself or my result and had some other life issues I was dealing with. I\'m sure my story is not unlike a lot of other guys that had it done. Right or wrong, it is what it is. I\'ll do a better job of documenting the results this go around.

It\'s much appreciated brother. That\'s the only way we are going to learn. Until one day we can perfect the aftercare process.

JADs quest for massive girth 9 years 1 week ago #1286889375

Its all good man. Hope everything is going much better for you now.

JADs quest for massive girth 9 years 1 week ago #1286907729

Hang in there brother. Final results take time. I noticed fluctuation up to 4-6 months post-op.