PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Had PMMA done and not very happy with it

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276812156

Looks okay Flaccid stretched buddy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276812627

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Poor thing it\'s been through enough and you want to put it through more! It looks fine, try showing it some love! It doesn\'t look lumpy e.t.c It has only been 3 weeks, everybody\'s body is different, some people bodies heal quickly, some people can take a month or more. As time goes by, I am sure it will settle. Stop worrying yourself, that can slow down healing. Maybe also refrain from vigorous activities / massages...

Go out have fun with friends, movies, walks, watch the sunset e.t.c and time will pass quickly

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276813660

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone. I definitely need it. For any guys that get the retraction problem do you find that the PMMA gets firmer with time? I\'m hoping that it will over time stay more and more like it is when stretched out? I would be totally thrilled with it if it would. I do have an ADS but my length is not enough to be able to fit it with even the shortest rods . Anybody advocate wrapping every day in a pulled/stretched fashion? Maybe that would get it to stay out.

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276813670

To be honest it looks good to me. I experience a \"pig in the blanket\" affect much more pronounced than yours whenever my penis tries to turtle, and I\'m content with it (mostly because I know when I\'m not Turtling, or when im Erect, it looks fine). Like others said, give it some time, but in all honesty, I can\'t imagine this being the type aesthetics that warrant Removal, imo.

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276813796

No way! It looks fine bro. Seriously. Size will diminish in the coming months and the way the implant feels will change over time. I vote for leaving it alone! PMMA will not stop Turtling/retraction. The implant will firm up over time but being injected in the cellulose layer above the dartos, it will always feel like you have really thick skin covering your shaft. I think your results are good and would wait it out. Perhaps a touch up in the future should you decide.

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276816841

totally agree with the crew here: good outcome (i am envious!) & leave it alone.

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276817631

Looks good to me brother, I honestly wouldn\'t have suspected you has anything done. Nobody would know a thing.

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276818911

I think it\'s a plus that you get the skin over your head. Not to start a uncut vs. cut debate, but there are a lot of benefits to having your head covered by skin. It looks good and I assume Erect there is no issue since you haven\'t brought it up. Give it time, not just for healing, but also for your own adjustment to having a penis that is different then the one you had before. I go in next wednesday Feb 13th and was going to request a somewhat aggressive first procedure but was a little reserved after reading your thread. Now that I see the pics I still might ask for 30% at the base and 10% at the top shaft to a maximum. I don\'t think it looks bad at all.

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276819562

beta, I don\'t know if I would have had him use 30% if I could do it again. I definitely notice a difference, the 30% is much harder and more unnatural feeling at the base. Have been trying to mobilize my skin layer over top of this so it\'s not sticking and there will hopefully be more glide when things settle down, but I have a hard time trying to get the skin at the base to mobilize over the 30% segment. I think 20% is sufficient

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276819824

Looks great! It looks huge! One more guy that is saying give it time, because it looks fine!

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276855087

I\'m with Skeptical One on this one. If anyone looks at my early posts here or in the first PhalloBoards forum, I started threads about the ultimate aesthetics and how to gain Girth while keeping it looking great.

This is before I got into PMMA. My initial goal was avoiding the skin sheath effect that reminds one of a pig in a blanket. However, when you have gotten feedback on how great the Girth is, that is a small price to pay. Yeah, I agree it isn\'t that beautiful and a girl in Miami jarred me telling me I wasn\'t Circumcised due to this. But once they\'ve tired it, there\'s not turning back.

Note that I am remedying it a bit by getting a ligament cut to improve the Flaccid aesthetics, but if that wasn\'t possible I\'d live with this minor inconvenience. I think that your problem is that you got this as a very rapid consequence of your first session, and didn\'t have time to get used to it. Also, I am rather certain that it will diminish in a few weeks, mine even thinned out after 10 weeks time, losing some of the collagen buildup of the first session. So you\'re possibly going to find that your end result is actually quite perfect, if you give yourself time to change gradually and naturally.

HC

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 2 months ago #1276855738

I agree. I think it looks great and you will definitely see your size diminish over the next few months if that is what you are looking for. If you\'re really self conscious about it, just give it a good tug before you undress in front of your lady. Or get a hard on and don\'t worry about ! lol

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 1 month ago #1277131732

Personally, I think your results look good brother. Does Dr.C still offer the botox injection as a way of sometimes trying to prevent retraction? Good luck to you rkcinflorida.

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 1 month ago #1277131889

RKC now that I have had my procedure done, I know what you mean about the skin gliding over the 30%. I am actually uncircumsized so i need my skin to glide over my shaft to properly retract. Right now as I try to retract my skin it bunches up in the middle of the shaft and can be somewhat uncomfortable during sex. The base skin does not move along my shaft and this is creating problems. I\'ve been trying to massage it and pull the skin around the base several times a day. Although my unit is pretty big and I\'ve had to take it slow with the two girls I\'m seeing and they both have positive responses, I can\'t let them handle it or get blowjobs because of the stuck skin issue. My unit simply does not do what it\'s suppose to. So far I\'ve been limiting sex and have to navigate around blow jobs which can get a little tricky when a girl is really wanting to give you one. Let me know how things turn out or if you have had any response from Dr. C. I have written wade an email (last thursday) and have yet to hear back.

Had PMMA done and not very happy with it 11 years 1 month ago #1277154498

• Visitor
  • Visitor
The botox injection is to keep your Balls Hanging low. It will keep your testicles from retracting but will do little to nothing for your penis. I think your unit looks good. Give it some time.