PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the PMMA plunge

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276526537

I started collagen, c, and a multivitamin a few days ago, and I already eat pretty well. Mostly lean meat, fruits and veggies. One week to go, can\'t wait!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276526792

Hey, Dance....We are excited for you....In just a week, you will be well-endowed (which you actually are now).
Keep posting and best of luck...Uncle

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276527301

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Its an exciting feeling for sure!! Don\'t get nervous its a breeze!! Good luck buddy!!

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276554399

Just an update on Hanging. I\'ve been using my grip system for a week now, and I\'m up to 10lbs, 3 sets of 20 mins. I can only continue for another 3 days, then I have to stop for my trip to doc C. I\'m going to clear it with him first, but I plan on resuming Hanging in 4-6 weeks. I find my EQ is already increasing, and I am bound and determined to get to 7\" BPEL. I just want to be able to really hit the posterior deep spot on my fianc'.
As usual, she is always supportive and kind (as women are supposed to be), just as I would never say she was gaining weight. I love her and she loves me, so we take care of each other inside and out. I can\'t wait till Friday, I\'m really looking forward to being able to better take care of her on the inside!

Side note, there is something very satisfying about Hanging... After a lifetime of beating myself up and feeling sorry for myself and being jealous of guys with longer dicks, the idea that I am working towards a solution, a little bit at a time is pretty great.

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276602557

Ok, this is it. I am finally heading to Dr. C tomorrow! Holy crap I can\'t believe the day is finally here. I will give you an update tomorrow evening. Also, I had a long talk yesterday with Wade about circ scars, loose vs tight skin, and all the jazz that has been discussed up to this point on this thread. I will be posting a serious discussion on this topic as well after my procedure. In fact, I will probably start an entire new thread about it, as it has caused me a pretty fair amount of stress over the last few weeks.

In the meantime, I post this final memorial:

DWD\'s old junk, before PMMA.
1977-2013

\"The critics agree, it was a penis.\"

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276602964

Best wishes DWD!

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276603138

Dance With Dragons wrote: Ok, this is it. I am finally heading to Dr. C tomorrow! Holy crap I can\'t believe the day is finally here. I will give you an update tomorrow evening. Also, I had a long talk yesterday with Wade about circ scars, loose vs tight skin, and all the jazz that has been discussed up to this point on this thread. I will be posting a serious discussion on this topic as well after my procedure. In fact, I will probably start an entire new thread about it, as it has caused me a pretty fair amount of stress over the last few weeks.

In the meantime, I post this final memorial:

DWD\'s old junk, before PMMA.
1977-2013

\"The critics agree, it was a penis.\"

Care to share what was said about the circ scars and loose vs. tight skin?

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276618018

San Diego! Had a great flight in, enjoying a nice lunch before I check in to the hotel. It\'s raining and I haven\'t seen rain for about 8 months, pretty awesome!

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276618899

Rain is rare in SD, enjoy. Keep us posted. Good Luck!

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276620328

Ok, I\'m leaving in a couple minutes. Here are my final pre Round 1 Stats:

BPFL - 4.5\"
BFG - 4\"
MSFG - 3.75\"
BHFG - 3\"

BPEL - 6.25\"
NBPEL - 5.75-6\"
BEG - 4 13/16\"
MSEG - 4 3/8\"
BHEG - 4\"

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276620452

Good luck dude!

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276621677

Man i can\'t wait to hear the results of your penis enhancement!!!

Sounds gay, so what! Good luck bruddah!!

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276623000

Back in the USA. How did it go you ask? 20 ccs, 3 of 10% 17 of 30%. 6 insertion points. And I know it will go down from here, but it\'s the size of a truck. I am not in the slightest bit bullshitting here: I wore basketball pants (thin spandexy material), and as I stood on the stairs of the mall to leave, a woman looked in a way that has never happened once in my life. Coincidence? You tell me. I want to be this size, whatever it measures out at. This size or more. I am... Astounded.

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276623369

Day 1 Results:

BPFL: 5.5\"
BHFG: 5\"
MSFG: 5.5\"
BFG: 6\"

Will now attempt an Erection and post pics later.

Taking the PMMA plunge 11 years 3 months ago #1276624052

Ok, first Erect measurements and pics. No length lost, still just over 6.25 BPEL

BHEG: 5 \"
MSEG: 5.5\"
BEG: 6\"