PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Epic fail continue "Dr. Gelman" reconstruction success!

Epic fail continue "Dr. Gelman" reconstruction success! 5 years 2 months ago #1307184737

Wow Basque. 4 times. Damn!

What was their method of selling you on the product each time? And did it get infected/explode each time? Just curious of the timeline/issues/story etc.

And out of curiosity did the gf support/leave you all throughout this saga partially/fully due to the installation/Removal/correction surgeries or was it unrelated?

BTW I second Messageman\'s last comment. So good to know you got your penis back intact (albeit you had to go through yet another expensive surgery and removing lots of skin off another part of your body to help get you there)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Epic fail continue "Dr. Gelman" reconstruction success! 5 years 2 months ago #1307194819

i was just wondering if elist could be sued somehow on the grounds of contracts being signed after false information given to you by elist therefore somehow nullifying the contract. fucking lawyers man, you need one of those hero ones. otoh there\'s an excellent law blog called popehat, the blogger is a hero type of lawyer and so are many readers commentators and contributors. they\'d know what to do.

Epic fail continue "Dr. Gelman" reconstruction success! 5 years 2 months ago #1307195151

@Basque23, why don\'t you apply a dark fake tan of the graft? You could also look into medical tattooing, but given the contrast, I think a dark St Tropez tan would work really well. It might take a few attempts to get the hang of how to apply it without it looking streaky or patchy. but a well applied fake tan should really improve the skin contrast issue.

Epic fail continue "Dr. Gelman" reconstruction success! 5 years 2 months ago #1307197261

Thank you for the update. I truly enjoyed reading it. The staff at Elist\'s office such as Victor are just so cold to me now. I highly doubt that I would ever get a dollar back from them. I just feel disgusted. However, I am \"lucky\" that I did not suffer from the types of complications that other Elist patients did. I had my implant taken out asap. My EL is the same as before. I guess I will just have to let my money go.