PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 11 months ago #1273637174

Hi every one, thank you all for your posts, i found so many good information on this forum. Im planning to get a PMMA with DR C late this summer, I spoken with Zobel Wade and I was suprised to learn that there prices have been raised, I was also wondering about the new arrival of linea safe to replace new plastic.
The infos I received:

The pricing formate is as follows: $2500 for the first treatment, $2000 for the second treatment, and $1500 for all additional sessions. Touch up sessions will be $1000 up to five cc's of PMMA. A minimum of one full treatment and one touch-up session is recommended. We are currently using Metacril, and will be offering Linnea Safe (formerly NewPlastic) by the end of this month.(in mai)...
I was wondering if you guys knew about the price that went from 1500 to 2500$ for the first round, its a big difference specially since im living in montreal canada, the flight is not cheap!!.
I also was wondering about the linea safe product vs the old new plastic, we always expect the new one to be the most improve version, but is it really the case! Who know, I be telling you in 10 years I guess
By the way my first language is french, sorry if my writting is not perfect! It\'s not perfect in french anyway lol.I will give you my pre op dimension and pictures soon, just have to take the time. Im looking for a solid Girth, bigger the better like american would say
thanks for reading and sharing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 11 months ago #1273693121

Wow that\'s BS!! They raised the prices? I may reconsider. Did you ask the cause of the inflated price?

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 11 months ago #1273693365

I think the reason there are so few responses is that this is really old news. I think the announcement was made back around October and the new prices came into play in January.

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 11 months ago #1273693379

I thought this new price was old news. You will find the explanations among the rest of the other threads here.

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 11 months ago #1273693561

Linnea Safe is New Plastic, re-branded.

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 11 months ago #1273695688

This is old news. Plus, pricing is subject to change, so it doesn\'t really make sense to keep this thread up. If you want pricing (with any procedure), your best bet is to call the doctor\'s office. It\'s just the least important bit of info when it comes to Phalloplasty. If you disagree with that statement, you really ought not to be pursuing PE.
I\'ll be removing the thread in the near future.

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 11 months ago #1273704470

Me personally I know they were planning on raising the prices but didn\'t know they actually went through with it. Too bad for me.

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 11 months ago #1273743657

Sorry! I didn\'t read any post with the new prices, I tough it might be a good information! I received an other email from Christian who told me:Just writing to give you an update on Linnea Safe. Unfortunately we still have no news from the distributer.I will make sure to let you know as soon as we have in stock.
I will tell you when the product arrive and I will start a new post with my progress since this one might get deleted

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 4 months ago #1276376828

Moderator Edit: Post in Violation of Forum Rule (R5). Account Banned.

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 4 months ago #1276413193

Where can I get some? As Eq said doc M in Atlanta will inject
If I can locate the material.I for one would never try self injection.
Kcchief
Pm me if know where and don\'t want to post in the forum.

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 4 months ago #1276413803

Hey Kcchief, id never try to tell a grown man what to do....but ummm don\'t you think you would want someone who has done it before to insert it in your penis or do you prefer to roll like Dr. Evils #2 and \"live dangerously\"?

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 4 months ago #1276414542

Just researching all possible options, not looking to be a
Pioneer. but would feel more comfortable with a American
Doctor,plus he is a Urologist with a md. I not ready to jump
On board, been here long enough to know better.
Kcchiefs

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 4 months ago #1276414941

I understand and I had the same reservations about going to Mexico to get this done, but his success rate is really high and You can\'t forget his experience at doing the procedure.

I wish you the best of luck!

PMMA, DR C, LINEA SAFE, NEW PRICES 11 years 4 months ago #1276426471

I would be concerned about an American doctor using a non-FDA approved brand. If he\'s willing to compromise his his license over what is likely one or few request(s) for PMMA in the penis (when so many people are seeking out a more world-renowned practitioner in Mexico), then it must say something about the doc.

Those (who live in the U.S.) who have reservations about going to Mexico to get this done because \"it\'s Mexico\" ought not pursue Phalloplasty at all. Misplaced priorities and risk evaluations here.

• Page: