PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trying's Trip to Prague

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273419834

I am going for the abomination look in the penis world.... I have scar tissue round the other side....which is not in the pics..... It really is not going to look much better.....and aesthetics are never going to be good...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273419971

Trying wrote: Why is 4 rounds of PMMA @ 30% madness? If you knew how many lumps and bumps I already have...... a few more is not going to make much difference .

It\'s not about little lumps and bumps. If that amount of PMMA swells up, as has been reported, then you\'ll be in serious trouble. If giant cells start growing in tight skin areas, then pressure Necrosis can occur. If that much PMMA turned fibrotic, then I\'d imagine you wouldn\'t be able to feel your penis and erections would be difficult. Apparently FBG aren\'t a risk when injected below the fascia, but I\'d not totally discount it and I really struggle to believe they could be effectively treated with steroids if they are particularly big.
We can\'t realistically predict if problems are going to occur. We don\'t know how common they will be. But make no mistake some guys will have problems, it\'s inevitable. So really if we are going to experiment with PMMA (and that is exactly what this procedure is), then we need to do so in a way that gives us a decent shot at dealing with these problems. We can talk about concentration and number of CC\'s etc all we like, but in reality all we are discussing is the number of Plexiglas beads inserted. In all likelihood, the more you have, the harder to fix and more serious complications will be.
I prefer PMMA over other methods, but only on patients who fulfill a particular criteria and when used in moderation. I\'m really concerned by the current trend to have large amounts injected. It seems to me that because we\'ve seen no real problems to date, it\'s been decided that PMMA is safe. But most of the possible problems or complications we\'ve discussed in the past weren\'t particularly likely to happen in the short term. So there is no reason for the apparent abandon of caution that has clearly happened since the first few guys went and got this done.

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273420930

Thanks hoddle10......I understand.....I am looking @ 4 sessions but I will see how it goes............

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273448667

So flight is booked......and taxi.

Currently taking.

1000mg Vit C.
8 grams essential amino acid powder.
1 Daily high strength multi Vit.
40mg Anavar

I am currently on a high protein diet.....and I am back training @ the Thai boxing gym.

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273497340

So, just got back from Prague........nearly missed the flight back.

I got the 20cc @ 30% I asked for and everything went well. The pinch of the local anesthetic needle hurt more than the whole procedure. I will post pics later today.

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273504587

Glad everything went well Trying. Looking forward to the Pics.

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273505352

The good Doc in Prague, gave me a very small amount of cc\'s behind the scars to get it to separate the skin away. In second session she will work on filling the dent.

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273505499

Another pic.....the one before was yesterday.

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273515914

Is that dent from the PMMA or something else?

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273516127

Naughty......naughty....read the start of the thread....

It was an alloderm graft that went wrong...

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273519223

Can anyone tell me when and if lumps are going to form, if they are going to?

All seems ok at the moment, little bit tender but nothing else to report.

On a side note.......maybe the anavar has helped... I would like to know the forums feelings on this?

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273532433

Day 3.

EG 6.0\"

It was bigger before but I know that the extra was just swelling and things seem to have settled down quite quick. I guess I will see a drop off in Girth after the next couple of days

I now feel a tingling sensation in the areas of the PMMA I hope this is a good sign.

Coke can Cock......stage one lol!

I am going to get it tattooed to look like a can of cola, maybe piercing @ the top to look like a ring pull........

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273573858

I am thinking of going for 30cc @ 30% for the next session? I know I got 20cc for my first round but my aim is very large Girth gains.

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273586250

Good to see i have helped by being a pioneer...i hope everyone who goes to prague has had a good experience.....I think she owrs me a free session lol im going back for 3rd session soon

Trying's Trip to Prague 11 years 11 months ago #1273614169

Update, pics