PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Caveman's new club

Caveman's new club 12 years 2 months ago #1272571612

I too have had comments that have scared me for life, like your smaller than my last boyfriend or your friend saying that all the girls you have had sex with said your small, and they have probably brought me here today. I am glad I found this site so I can read peoples stories of their pursuit for enlarging their penis and I am not alone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Caveman's new club 12 years 2 months ago #1272573593

Thanks brothers, I grateful for your words of encouragement and humor it made my day a little easier.
@M7 yes I do have a daughter she is 15 months and the most precious gift I have ever received. This is why it is so difficult, I made the mistake of thinking my wife would change after having kids. Nope. She is supportive of me but her general outlook is very pessimistic. I on the other hand am a very positive person most cases. I find myself adopting her mentality and I can not allow my daughter to see that, I want my girl to grow into someone like me only more confident and happy.

Caveman's new club 12 years 2 months ago #1272575234

CC

I have three sons and I agree about them being the most precious gift ever. I hope my sons each grow to be a better man than I. My wife\'s vagina is NOT the same after three children. While she had an episiotomy, unfortunately she never returned to her pre-childbirth tightness despite all the kegels. She is also not a candidate for vaginal rejuvenation. I\'m simply stuck trying to fill a bigger hole. Having experimented with various sized dildos, I\'ve found that anything over 6\" gets a great response from her. At 6 1/2\", she was biting her bottom lip, grunting, gyrating, convulsing and flopping like a fish. After climaxing, she could handle a 7 1/2\" and was flat out vulgar and talking nasty. Size DOES matter (at least to my wife). She\'s told me that Girth is where it\'s at regarding pleasure for a female as long as it\'s not too short (less than 4-5\"). I never told her what the actual dimensions were of the dildos we experimented with. While she was cooking one day I grabbed a large cucumber and ran to the bedroom and measured it (it was 6.5\" in circumference). I teased her asking playfully, \"Don\'t you wish I was this big?\" She replied, \"Hell no! That would tear me apart!\" She has no idea that she loved that very same size just weeks prior. Our second child was huge with a large head and broad shoulders. I blame him for ruining a good thing (haha). Sex still feels okay at my current size but I imagine I\'ll need a solid 6.25\" MSEG to really make her go wild. She said that there is no comparison to a penis and a dildo of equal size (the penis feels MUCH better). I wonder if Dr. C would consider a \"frequent filler\" plan at a reduced rate?!?! LOL

Caveman's new club 12 years 2 months ago #1272575987

I have never been able to give my wife an orgasm through intercourse. Prior to her though lets just say I was well traveled and never had an issue. I hop on the frequent filler program tomorrow. My rd 2 is scheduled for April 5 which is exactly 6 weeks. I then on plan on not heading back for 6 months or so unless I want to get some other stuff done maybe get that badass tough guy chin!!!

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272624440

My collagen growth is pretty amazing I am pushing 6\" right now and my natural erections seem to be much more firm. I will post some pics later as I am still self conscious of my non aroused erections.

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272625762

Dr C had been talking about waiting a lot more than a few weeks between rounds. He will do another session in lesser time, but he prefers to wait longer.

I waited about 5.5 months between rnd 1 and 2. If you can wait, it may be better to give it more time to stabalize....Good luck!

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272626139

Mustang unfortunately I won\'t be able go again until 2013(after the end of the world) I have everything booked already. I plan on round 3 in 2013.

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272713550

I m doing good I losing size but I imagine I will fluctuate for a while.I have about 3 weeks until I head back for round 2.

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272714260

Caveman wrote: Mustang unfortunately I won\'t be able go again until 2013(after the end of the world) I have everything booked already. I plan on round 3 in 2013.

Well then, go for rnd 2 and use it as much as you can before Dec 22, 2012 ...I sure will

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272763998

Quick question. I have a bit of bruising around the circ scar area I am roughly 4 weeks post op. This bruising just came about on Sunday. I did have some pretty intense sex the night before. Here is my question the bruising is not bad but it is more noticeable today than the prior 3 days. Is this fairly common?

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272764266

It\'s likely due to the additional trauma. Minor bruising and swelling is quite common in the early post operative state. Try to take it easy Captain Caveman. Also, I highly recommend Arnica Montana for bruising.

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272782578

I am starting to believe that placement of product is key to achieving ones goals. What I am trying to say is if the product is placed on the side of the shaft more then on top you will have wide Dick if it is more focused on the top you will have a fat Dick. I believe this next round I am going for wide version. Right now I sitting at 6\" fat Dick I think I want it to be wide as well to do some stretching. Anyone else know what I am talking about or am I just crazy?

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272782609

Thanks for the reassuring words. I do use the Arnica Montana, I have followed you veterans posts and take all your reccomendations into consideration.

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272782615

The bruising is much better today.

Caveman's new club 12 years 1 month ago #1272786922

Caveman-
You are altering your body because of psychological trauma...if your wife does not know how you felt when she said that you may two choices: (1) she is not the right one because she will fault anything when you are down based on what she said or 2) go to a sex therapist who is also a marriage counselor and try to talk through what she said and how it affected you.
It sounds like you are throwing in the towel thought IMO. Perhaps it is her that is throwing it in. If you want to save it...do not wait for her to tell you it is over. We think slower than women. If you think it is ending and you want to save it, be proactive and enlist a professional.
Nomad1
P.S. If she will not work on it either (1) you waited too long, or (2) she is replaceable. There are many girls that are \"better than being alone\". Not a know it all...just been through it...