PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for the UserReport of PMMA going into Foreskin uncircumcised

Looking for the UserReport of PMMA going into Foreskin uncircumcised 12 years 2 months ago #1271722389

I have been looking into all the Reports but i couldnt find this anymore.

The PMMA did go into his Foreskin (uncircumcised) and also his Dick had a really not good looking shape afterwards imo. Probably because the PMMA didnt stay were it was supposed to. I still got the picture of him in my head.

I belive to remember that it was dr c. but still i could be wrong.
The patient was white and his thread was here last month.december 2011.
I belive he was also told that PMMA would not go into the Foreskin.

Admins must know who i am talking about.

I think it would be really infromative if especially people who have problems like this guy would keep reporting.

If someone would remember the Username of the Patient, one could check what is going on with his unit (penis) now. Treatment and so on. (maybe he is willing to if one asks nicely)

Also im wondering why this Thread disappeared.

I choose Patient Report section, because this case/thread excisted here.
It was one step further in expierience in PMMA, to a comeplete knowledge.
Thats why i think it deserves attention.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for the UserReport of PMMA going into Foreskin uncircumcised 12 years 2 months ago #1271728994

There where this guy from the old forum who stopped reporting. Not sure if its the report you are looking for. He was uncircumcised:
Report:http://Phalloplasty.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=support&action=display&thread=366&page=1
Blog:http://capitalpe.blogspot.com/?zx=94b7926d8b785c99

Looking for the UserReport of PMMA going into Foreskin uncircumcised 12 years 2 months ago #1271732780

Absolutley, thats the report. I was convinced that it had been on the new forum, since im not registered at the old one. Which means no access to pics.
Forgot about the blog possibility, my bad.

Anyways thanks alot Viduka would have took me some time to consider the old forum again, since my mind was static bout this.

Cant be bad to have this case placed present over here for uncircumcised guys.
Who maybe want to under go Circumcision before PMMA, to take completly care of this risk.

Looking for the UserReport of PMMA going into Foreskin uncircumcised 12 years 2 months ago #1271733671

His name was Capitale.He had 2 procedures. He wrote that he wanted good looks over girth, so Dr. C did not inject him very much as he said he d be back for a second round. So I guess Dr C wanted to be careful and not overfill. However the patient was not satisfied and went back the day after and wanted a second procedure.He had swelling and redness ( so did I ) but his penis experienced twice the trauma as a penis normally does thats why he needed a lot longer to recover. 2x the trauma is not equally to 2x the recover time needed but longer.BUT he had no PMMA in his foreskin, the swelling in the foreskin was LYMPHATIC FLUID, the same what you get when you are uncut and use a penispump with high pressure. I VE HAD THE SAME THING.I was worried to at first that being uncut could be a bad thing for PMMA but now. 5 weeks after the procedure I think in my case being uncut is a bonus as I do not have the circ scar issues and the foreskin cloakes the part before the glans where no PMMA was injected.
Just see for yourself in my progress thread =)
Oh and this is Capitales Blog ( I hope he does not mind )
capitalpe.blogspot.com

Looking for the UserReport of PMMA going into Foreskin uncircumcised 12 years 2 months ago #1271742230

I was about to point out what olafsp mentioned. the guy had back to back procedures because he was unsatisfied with the first. Dr C was wary about doing it but the gentleman insisted since he was leaving back to europe and it was expensive for him to come the first time.

• Page: