PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Biggerbob PMMA journey

Biggerbob PMMA journey 12 years 3 months ago #1271861881

Congrats.

If you don\'t mind me asking, what was your EL measurement?

And are there any risks with the botox? I\'ve seen a couple more recent members mention it. I\'ll be going in next week for round #1 and wondering if this is something I should be looking into.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Biggerbob PMMA journey 12 years 3 months ago #1271862204

@ boost - my EL is 5 inches (non-bone pressed). I will be doing the botox at my next appointment. I did not find any risks associated with it, but at the same time I think this is pretty new. Somehow the botox was missed during my first visit. I think that the length of the session contributed to that. I was in for 1.5 hours as Dr. C and Wade worked on me. The end results look pretty good to date. I\'ll post some pics once I get to the 6 week mark.

Biggerbob PMMA journey 12 years 3 months ago #1271903766

Well I am now 2 weeks post round one. My wife\'s overwhelming opinion is that she loves the increased Girth and the hardness when Erect. She has been getting seriously turned on as of late, this has done wonders for the sex life. She actually told me last night that she loves how hard I am now and wishes she could last longer. Sensitivity for me has increased greatly though, so I\'m not lasting all that long right now either. It will be interesting to see what things settle out at when I reach week 6. I told her last night that I plan on doing my second round in May, she said okay very quickly and with a smile. Another satisfied Dr. C customer!

Biggerbob PMMA journey 12 years 2 months ago #1272021026

Now at the 3 week mark. I took a few pics on Saturday to show where things stand at 3 weeks. It will be interesting to see if things fall off as has happened to a few once I get to the 6 week mark. I do have a few minor areas to correct when I go in for round 2. Still no issues for me to date really, just a sore Dick. My wife has been very enthusiastic about sex these last couple of weeks. Not going to complain too much.

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 10 months ago #1273988409

I am going in for session number 2 in less than 48 hours now. I wanted to update where I am at today, see what happens after round 2. I am now 6 months post round 1. I have been Hanging for the last 3 months and seem to be making some slow gains with that. BPEL: 5-1/4\" to 5/3/8\" depending on arousal state, hard to get a picture, but I tried.MSEG: 5\" This is a .5 Inch gain over what I started with.BSEG: 5-5/8\" For round two I will be doing the 20% and see if I can get another 1/2\". I will update in a couple of days.

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 10 months ago #1274004345

Good luck!
Dont forget the botox or whatever dr.c uses this time

24 cc.
16 @ 10%
8 @ 20% = 0.5 net gain after 6 month.
Interesting.

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 10 months ago #1274051324

Round two is done. I need to confirm the total amount, but I received 8 syringes of mostly 20% with some 10% put in up by the glans. Major difference right now. I will wait a couple of weeks for the swelling and bruising to go away completely and then update with new measurements. Initial post session Girth was right at the 6\" mark, so I think I should be able to obtain my 5.5\" goal. Otherwise, everything is going well, just on the healing end of it now.

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 10 months ago #1274053526

Did he use the botox?
What is the purpose of that

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 10 months ago #1274055641

Botox is used for penile retraction. Before round one, I retracted quite a bit. I was a bit bummed when it was forgotten by both myself and Dr. C. After the first round of PMMA, I didn\'t retract nearly as much. I elected not to do the botox on the second round. Once I got past the 6 week mark on the first treatment, I started Hanging. I have been Hanging at least twice a day for 4.5 months, taking one day off per week. Very rarely did I miss a day. The retraction issues I used to have are gone. Wade even commented on it during round two. In addtion, I have gained in length by a solid 3/8\". Once I get to the 6 week mark, I will start Hanging yet again. My plan is to wait for a year before going back for my third (and hopefully final round).

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 9 months ago #1274102107

I got confirmation of the amounts in round two.

3 cc\'s of 10%
19cc\'s of 20%

Total of 22 cc\'s for the second treatment is close to what I got in the first round, now at a total of 46 cc\'s overall.

Bruising is almost completely gone, planning on taking it for a test drive tonight! We\'ll see what the wife thinks.

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 9 months ago #1274102209

Did you get 3/8\" increase in Flaccid, Erect or both? and how much weight do you use...

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 9 months ago #1274103805

@Mustang - That would be 3/8\" Erect. My Flaccid increased significantly more, I don\'t have a \"pre\" Hanging Flaccid number to compare with, but I am now at 4\" Flaccid.
I was Hanging with 13 pounds for 20 minutes twice per day before going in for round two. I use a soft Xsleeve at night while sleeping to stay streched out as long as is possible. I use an ADS often during the day also. I put these on after giving my penis a few minutes to recover from the Hanging. Seems to be working for me ever so slowly.
Once I get to the 6 week mark, I will start over. I want to get to 6\" BPEL before going back for round 3 if possible.

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 9 months ago #1274104724

Hey Biggerbob, do you have any picture updates? I go in for my 4th round towards the end of July. I am excited. You results looked good after round 1 by the way.

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 9 months ago #1274112318

I figured I would wait until next week before posting any pics. Let things settle down and make sure there is no swelling left.

BTW - wife loves it, she wore me out last night. She grabbed my crotch on the way out this morning and told me to get ready for tonight!

Biggerbob PMMA journey 11 years 9 months ago #1274328426

Any photos of the latest you ?

• Page: