PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Big John's New PMMA Procedure

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271151633

My only concern right now is 10 or 20 on the initial. I really want the Girth or would not be doing this in the first place. I\'ll let Dr C evaluate me and don\'t care if he uses 10 near the glans but from what I\'ve read, regardless of %, the second and third procedures don\'t give you near the gains as the initial. Did I miss something and can someone correct me if I\'m wrong? I\'d like 20 on the first with the max cc, and maybe 20 on the second, with the third and a fourth if required being whatever he needs to fix irregularities. I don\'t want the hotdog stuffed in a bun look but i have the length to handle a 6\" Girth base and mid and then it can taper into my glans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271151905

Thanks for the info on Dr. Giunta. The more I learn about PMMA the more I\'m starting to like it, especially with all of the unbiased and detailed reports documenting positive results on this site. I still have a few questions though:1. Does anyone know how to log in on Dr. C\'s site in order to view the b4/aft pics?2. Does Dr. C also perform lengthening procedure (i.e. snip the glands)?3. What does the good Dr. charge (initial and follow up PMMA; lengthening etc.)?4. How long in recovery before I would be able to run/exercise?
I would have to fly over, complete the procedure, and fly home within 48 hrs or less, plus need to heal ASAP due to work/life circumstances.Same for any followup procedures.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271159915

If you will send them an email requesting information, they will send you all of the info. I dont think Dr C does the lengthening. From my understanding you can do it while there with Dr Comacho. I\'ve been corresponding with Wade and he locked in my 6 Jan procedure.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271168171

Thanks again for the info and good luck with your appointment in Jan.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271168885

My gains have been much more round two vs one. The 3rd round is generally a touch up but many opt for a full session so gains would likely be greater then round one as well.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271189422

I\'m going to contact Wade about the additonal cost of artefill. I know new plastic has been used but now that it is discontinued...... I def want 20% on the first go round and will stay in SD until it is stablized massaging 24/7 if need be. Concerned about the near the glans work - will discuss that as well and not opposed to 10% in that area.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271189689

@BigJohn, when is your appointment? After reading about the bumps near the Glans with the new cannula, I emailed Wade and told him I wanted the old cannula and no shots at the Glans unless they are 5%. I am going on on Dec 10th. From what I understand Dr. C is off until the 9th I assume he is going to the conference. Hopefully he will have some new insight that he can put into effect immediately.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271215875

I\'m scheduled for 6 January. I still want to go with the 20%, will inquire about the additional cost of artefil - my understanding is that new plastic has been discontinued. Have not confirmed that with Dr C yet. Why would they discontinue it? If artefil isn\'t crazy expensive and a safer bit, then I\'m going to pay the extra $. Also don\'t think I want them to go in at the glans. The older method has proven results and I\'d just as soon stick to that. I\'m definitely going to spend 72 hours post procedure in SD making sure my boy get round the clock care before getting on an airplane home. I\'m stretching/Hanging quite a bit these days and will continue to do that until the first of the year. I think I have enough length that will allow them to really go for the Girth increase on the first go round as other members did in the past. I\'d like .5\" on the first round, as close to that on the 2d round, and then whatever it takes to get me to 6 with the final round. I think it\'s achievable and I will do my part. Dr C just has to do his.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271219732

@BigJohn, have you emailed Wade about the Artefil and cost? If you did I wont bother to email him please PM me when/if you get an answer soon. I would pay for the new stuff also. I almost missed your post here so make sure to PM me. Thanks man.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271223369

Note the following:

Artefill features a bovine based carrier (in contrast, the latter is water based in Newplastic and Metacrill). Prospective Artefill patients need to undergo a (allergy/compatibility?) test around one month prior to the operation.

It is best to ask Dr C. or his staff directly but the bottom-line understanding at this forum is that the two products work differently; in particular, whereas Newplastic/Metacril set over 24/48h (body absorbs water fast), Artefill takes much longer. It is not clear what are the cosmetic implications in the latter case where the product takes a while to cement (chances of more unpredictable variability?). Indeed, our understanding is that precisely for the reason above Dr C. has refined his technique using water based PMMA fillers. However he offers Artefill as well to meet concerns of people who attach high value to FDA approved products.

Please contact Dr C. or his staff for confirmation and technical expertise. Mine is just an amateur summary and could be very well be imprecise/involuntarily misleading.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271223736

@supa, Thanks for the clarification. It does make more sense now.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271229178

Well - that may change everything. Might go with the New Plastic afterall. I need to call Wade but been busy as hell this week. Will get on it next week. Has anyone else heard about new plastic being discontinued? If so, what is the replacement going to be? Why? Again, recommendations for 20% vs 10% on the first round. I want the Girth gains - 1.25\" endstate to be exact. I\'m thinking 20%, 20%, and then a third with 5 or 10 for cosmetic touch up as required. Welcome the guys who have done this to comment.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271229977

From what I understand Dr. C is off until the 9th I assume he is going to the conference--@ndbig1: FYI, I have an appointment on Dec. 8th with confirmed pick up. What and when is conference?

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271231188

@bighat: There is a Urology conference or something to the effect that is going on around this time until like the 8th or so. I think its for the professionals only.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271231454

I am scheduled on the 22nd and I am looking for similar results to Big John. My thought was the same in going with 20% on the first and use either 20% or 10% on the 2nd and 10% or 5% on the 3rd visit to fix any issues. I\'ve read on here that 5% & 10% has a better texture so it seems like that is what you would want to end with anyway.