PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Elist testicle implants

Dr. Elist testicle implants 12 years 2 months ago #1272307734

Man, compared to PMMA this procedure is incredibly expensive for something that for most has purely visual vanity benefits. I\'d have to have extremely small Balls or a lot of extra cash to rationalize that at these prices.
But man Florida, your results look pretty great. I\'d gladly enlarge my testes if there was a better (shape/feel) and cheaper method. I think some large Balls really adds to an overall masculine aesthetic especially to match all of our (hopefully) huge and enlarged members.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Elist testicle implants 12 years 1 month ago #1272600218

I agree 100%. Anyone that knows of a safe/less expensive alternative please pm me or post here.

Dr. Elist testicle implants 12 years 1 week ago #1273086075

kmpdemo: To respond to your baby question, I\'d question silicone implant carefully if you want to have children. In order to produce potent sperm, your testicles have to drop to a certain temperature (as I understand it). If they\'re insulated with silicone, it may be impossible or at least difficult to conceive. Just a thought ...

Dr. Elist testicle implants 11 years 10 months ago #1273758449

I\'m going to move this to the progress reports section since the resource-based forums are designed for articles & info as opposed to progress reporting. Thanks.

Dr. Elist testicle implants 8 years 11 months ago #1287171524

I have had the testicles in for 4 years they are nice and big but too hard. All looks good with clothes or swim suit but at the time of ready to be intimate. It\'s annoying to be conscious that your mate will feel them. Which I used to like. I personally know a guy who had them removed and filled and had a doc fill his sac with silicone. He is happy with that. Which brings up. Can I have silicone injected while keeping the hard Balls? ? Feedback anyone.
I do not know what the new Balls feel like. Remember when Elist has you feel how soft they are. They are empty. When you put your ball in them they are filled. So put your thumb in them and feel them for the truth.

If anyone wants a 1 on 1 conversation. Message me and I will tell you the truth and more details. I have very bad vision and it is hard for me to type too much it gives me headaches. Message me and I\'ll give you contact information.

Dr. Elist testicle implants 7 years 10 months ago #1292502407

I am a person who has a very small penis, and my testicles are the same. Its a good looking penis that functions fine for the most part, but extremely small for a man of my stature. It has really limited my quality of life. I avoid public restrooms, swimming, and even sitting down, because I really have no print in my pants at all. It makes me feel like less of a man. I Have even went so far as to wear penis extendors and all kinds of contractions on my penis underneath clothes to give the appearance of a bigger penis even silicone sleeves have constricted and even damaged one of my testicles as it has really shrunk. I thought there was some hope if I had the ELIST IMPLANT...and also the testicle implants. However, after all of the countless horror stories as much as i wanted it, I realize now The Elist Implant would damage the function of my penis. My question to the group is would anyone opt for the testicle implants instead of the penis implant as a means to enhance the appearance of my penis, as to create a larger bulge underneath jeans or a bathing suit. Could it actually make a difference underneath clothes if I got the testicle implants??. I am tired of living my life like this. I feel as though the testicle implants could make me less self conscious of my penis, and literally gain some self esteem. So few men could understand what it is like having a small penis. I have been to a Urologist and he said I have normal genetalia , but i know different. I am about 3 inches flacid , and 4.75 Erect. I had the ligament suspended with Doctor Reid about ten years ago, but it nothing to increase my length it only left a scar. I also had fat injected by a doctor from Miami named Ricardo Samitier who did not even have a license and was performing surgeries on people. I had it removed by Doctor Reid who did a great job.

I would greatly appreciate any advise you could give me on my questions regarding the testicle implants , from those of you who had it done or those of you who have any knowledge of it. I understand that Elist Testice implants have a far more success rate than the Elist Implant. I am seriously thinking about getting my testicles enlarged . I have read previous posts and understand they are hard but i feel it would be a great trade off. If anything I believe it would make my scrotum larger
and put same weight in my penis that I dont have now. Thank you in advance for this website, and the moderators and to anyone who can give me some knowledge.....thanks guys.

Dr. Elist testicle implants 7 years 10 months ago #1292503251

Bicho wrote: I am a person who has a very small penis, and my testicles are the same. Its a good looking penis that functions fine for the most part, but extremely small for a man of my stature. It has really limited my quality of life. I avoid public restrooms, swimming, and even sitting down, because I really have no print in my pants at all. It makes me feel like less of a man. I Have even went so far as to wear penis extendors and all kinds of contractions on my penis underneath clothes to give the appearance of a bigger penis even silicone sleeves have constricted and even damaged one of my testicles as it has really shrunk. I thought there was some hope if I had the ELIST IMPLANT...and also the testicle implants. However, after all of the countless horror stories as much as i wanted it, I realize now The Elist Implant would damage the function of my penis. My question to the group is would anyone opt for the testicle implants instead of the penis implant as a means to enhance the appearance of my penis, as to create a larger bulge underneath jeans or a bathing suit. Could it actually make a difference underneath clothes if I got the testicle implants??. I am tired of living my life like this. I feel as though the testicle implants could make me less self conscious of my penis, and literally gain some self esteem. So few men could understand what it is like having a small penis. I have been to a Urologist and he said I have normal genetalia , but i know different. I am about 3 inches flacid , and 4.75 Erect. I had the ligament suspended with Doctor Reid about ten years ago, but it nothing to increase my length it only left a scar. I also had fat injected by a doctor from Miami named Ricardo Samitier who did not even have a license and was performing surgeries on people. I had it removed by Doctor Reid who did a great job.

I would greatly appreciate any advise you could give me on my questions regarding the testicle implants , from those of you who had it done or those of you who have any knowledge of it. I understand that Elist Testice implants have a far more success rate than the Elist Implant. I am seriously thinking about getting my testicles enlarged . I have read previous posts and understand they are hard but i feel it would be a great trade off. If anything I believe it would make my scrotum larger
and put same weight in my penis that I dont have now. Thank you in advance for this website, and the moderators and to anyone who can give me some knowledge.....thanks guys.

If you get the testicles implants, your penis will look even smaller proportionally.
I commented on potential health issues in regards to elist testicles implants in another thread here:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/eli...-5443794?trail=90#84

If you want to have kids, I highly advise against it!

Dr. Elist testicle implants 7 years 10 months ago #1292503725

Thank you for your advise Mustang . I greatly appreciate it, especially since you have had PE surgery. I realize it would not be proportionate with my penis, but at least I would be carrying around something to fill my briefs and jeans, which i definitely do not have now. One out of two problems solved is better than none. My main reason for wanting to do this is for ecstatic appearance under clothes , underwear , bathing suits, jeans. I would no longer have to pack my briefs with extenders, socks, I even wear a removable silicone sleeve over my shaft which is very painful and constricting. I believe that one of my testicles was damaged due to the blood restriction to my testicles from wearing all these devices. It has shrunk my one testicle and is very painful. Urologist said testosterone is great and no problems except inflammation. I want to be free in my own skin to enjoy things that I have not due to my penis size. This has really limited my quality of life. I do realize that things could go wrong. I had my mind made up to have the Elist penile implant until I found PhalloBoards I am most grateful for that. I would never get the Elist Penile Implant now. I will take a functioning penis over a non functioning one. Anyone elses thoughts , experiences, before and after photos of Testicle enlargement photos please be kind enough to share.

Knowledge is key, and thats why I am here. Thanks guys.

Dr. Elist testicle implants 7 years 10 months ago #1292511655

JohnnyLovely wrote: I have had the testicles in for 4 years they are nice and big but too hard. All looks good with clothes or swim suit but at the time of ready to be intimate. It\'s annoying to be conscious that your mate will feel them. Which I used to like. I personally know a guy who had them removed and filled and had a doc fill his sac with silicone. He is happy with that. Which brings up. Can I have silicone injected while keeping the hard Balls? ? Feedback anyone.
I do not know what the new Balls feel like. Remember when Elist has you feel how soft they are. They are empty. When you put your ball in them they are filled. So put your thumb in them and feel them for the truth.

If anyone wants a 1 on 1 conversation. Message me and I will tell you the truth and more details. I have very bad vision and it is hard for me to type too much it gives me headaches. Message me and I\'ll give you contact information.

• Page: