TOPIC: Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271361026

• andy
  • andy's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 2
@TenInchGoal
finally got around to getting some Erect pics today with Foreskin up as you requested. It\'s been 5 and half weeks now and collagen is kicking in nicely. Got a few bumps to iron out in session 2 (late January) like everyone else, but all in all I\'m very happy with the result, both Flaccid and Erect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271368116

Looking wicked brother!

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271371512

great results!

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271887096

• andy
  • General
  • General
Hey EP - thanks for checking in!

Yep, I\'m heading in for round 2 this week - can\'t wait.

I\'ll definately keep the board posted with my progress after the procedure and let you all know how I get on.

Now, time to go pack and prepare my head for the 15 hour flight...arghhh!!

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271894012

Hey Andy
Great results, hope all goes well for rd 2... Just wondering who you are fliying with? I found cheap flights on ispeedy.com . From Brisbane to San Diego $1500. Thats cheap!!!

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271899067

• andy
  • General
  • General
Hey Paso - that\'s a great price! I booked my flights straight after my first round back in early November and got my fare for $1280 return with Virgin Australia, and $180 return from LAX to San Diego with Delta.

The key is to book as early as possible - 3 months is optimal. Same flights a couple of weeks ago when I checked were almost double!

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271904698

Andy, i too am uncircumcised but have loose skin where I have been asked by girls if im cut ir uncut because they couldnt tell. My question is when you get PMMA & are uncut, does the Foreskin get tighter?

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271910522

• andy
  • General
  • General
@JazzyJ - in my case it didn\'t so much get tighter, but it doesn\'t cover my head as much when I\'m Erect as it did before. not much difference when Flaccid though as I had a pretty solid covering prior. hope that makes sense

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271919781

Hey Andy,

Im also uncut and want to do the PMMA later. You have fantastic results!!
I have one question, what did you use as filler? Metacrill? or new plastic?

Good luck!

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271952986

• andy
  • General
  • General
@diego - thanks for the compliments brother.
As far as I know, Dr C uses new plastic, although there has been talk that this is changing.

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271953158

• andy
  • General
  • General
ROUND 2
Day 1

Had my second session today. As always, the guys were extremely professional and made me feel even more welcome the 2nd time around. I had 19cc of 20% for my second round which I was pretty pleased with. It definitely feels more solid to touch than the 10%, and I don\'t feel I have anywhere near the same bruising or swelling as I did in round 1.

I also had botox shots to prevent retraction. This happens after the Girth procedure and let me tell you, it stings a little as they don\'t numb the area. I was swearing and cursing all over the place, but Dr C was cool with that and was laughing with me during the breaks. It\'s all over in 5 minutes anyway, so you just gotta suck it up if you get it done.

I have no pain anywhere, and haven\'t had painkillers and it\'s now 7 hours after the procedure.

Looks great at the moment, but won\'t take any measurements or submit pics until things settle down unless there\'s specific requests to do so.

I did have a slight bump on the top left of my shaft just under the glans, but it looks like Dr C got this sorted out, but I still need to massage quite a bit during the next couple of days.

Overall very happy so far with round 2, given it\'s early days, I\'ll keep you all posted with pics and stats when I get back to Australia.

Off topic, does anyone have any good suggestions for some places to visit in San Diego tomorrow and Friday around the airport area (staying at Holiday Inn on the Bay)?

Cheers
Andy

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271955683

Sounds great man, you are a champ

Botox shots in the Dick as well? Sounds interesting.
Hey, have you ever considered Circumcision? Do you think its good/bad to do it post PMMA or it wouldn\'t matter?

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271971541

Great Job! im really thinking about getting the same procedure (i almost have the same Dick size and im uncut), ur results are amazing. Cant wait to see the pics from ur 2nd session (when the swelling come off).
And sorry, i never been to San Diego so i cant give u any suggestions...

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271971852

• andy
  • General
  • General
@tig
Nah man, the Botox goes under your penis like where the scrotal webbing is, then down from there on either side in a line. About 5 or 6 on each side. Its suppose to relax the scrotal skin to allow for a better hang. I\'m yet to see any real benefit as yet but I\'m pretty swollen right now so will have to wait and see.
Have never contemplated getting Circumcised. I love my hood and wouldn\'t remove it unless it was causing complications. With regard to getting a circ before or after PMMA I\'d say it wouldn\'t matter, but I\'d definately contact Dr C\'s office and ask for advice on this before you do anything that drastic as this is only my opinion and I ain\'t no doctor

@RR - cheers bro - will post some pics soon

Andy's uncircumcised PMMA log 12 years 2 months ago #1271998840

• andy
  • General
  • General
Back home now - what a trip! Progressing well so far, and no complications to speak of.

I was taking a look at my unit after I got back to the hotel, and thought it didn\'t look that much bigger than it did after day 1 of my first procedure back in November - bummer. I took some more pics and thought I\'d do another comparison for reference.

I think someone else mentioned how quickly you become accustomed to your new size - it wasn\'t until I did a bit of a comparison that I actually saw there was a difference. I\'ll continue posting updates in the coming weeks as things settle down.