PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: moregirth's PMMA log

moregirth's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1270929370

@miracle: The thing is I do smoke frequently; daily pretty much. It\'s quite a bummer to give it up, but I\'ll do it if I must and see how round 3 goes without any smoking. And damn, at 7x6 you have a pretty big unit there! That\'s pretty much my goal size. I keep reading about people increasing length through non-surgical methods over the period of a months to years. The gains people report are quite impressive (from 0.5\'\' all the way to 2\'\'). A 2\'\' length gain would put me at 7.5\'\'! I don\'t know how realistic all these claims are, but thundersplace is full of them. I only tried manual stretching for a short time a while ago and remember seeing a small gain...so maybe it is true? lol. And I think through PMMA an Erect Girth of 6\'\' is within reach for me. That\'s an awesome test level you have. I\'m almost 10 years younger than you and last time I checked my test it was about half of that! There are people with naturally higher or lower test levels so consider yourself lucky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

moregirth's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1270929419

@justabitmore: What you explained is pretty much my only theory to explain mine and others\' supposed Girth loss. I think it is wise to wait at least 3 months in between procedures. I was so anxious to get my second procedure as fast as possible so I pretty much got it right at the 6 week mark. But then again, there have been plenty people who have gone for a second or third procedure right at the 6 week mark and made great gains. So, what gives??

moregirth's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1270929950

@ moregirth I know and I am not saying it is conclusive. Some of the guys from here gsxr, so, EP (I think), sizemic, you! and me certainly did have less than impressive results but everyone is different someone might be fully recovered by week six someone might take four months before they reach their plateau.

moregirth's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1270948884

I e-mailed Wade yesterday and he replied saying that Dr. C stated that the darker area I have had since procedure 2 is most likely bruising and that it can take a long time for the iron pigments that were left from the bruising to be absorbed by the body. Also, he said I gained what is expected from most patients which is 0.5\'\' per session....even though I actually gained 0.875\'\' after the two sessions. My only explanation (which others have theorized as well) is that 6 weeks after my first session there was still some swelling so the gain of 1\'\' I was measuring after 6 weeks was a false measurement. This is why I now think it is important to wait longer than 6 weeks in between procedures. He also said I can choose to get 20% on procedure 3 which I will choose. I will also suggest Dr. C use as many cc\'s as possible as I am going for sheer Girth. I want to get as close as possible if not exactly at 6\'\' even if aesthetically it is a little off.
Does someone know if anyone went in for more than 3 procedure with Dr. C? I know his policy around the time I went was no more than 3 procedures, but maybe he\'s revised that? I know that if I am not pretty close to 6\" after the third procedure I will want to go in for one more session in order to attain my goal...

moregirth's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1270950000

@ moregirth I agree three months wait would be better. EP went for ound for for a minor touch up only 3-4 cc\'s I believe. He hasn\'t got an excat policy on number of rounds but he is and has turned away people who he thinks are maxed out!

moregirth's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271230204

Quick update: I had sex with a hot and petite latina last night (my first latina!) It was my first time having sex after my 2 PMMA rounds. I slid in no problem from the get go, which made me feel virtually no different than before PMMA. The sex was ok. No complaints, but no praise either. My EG is still at 5.125 at the widest point and 4.5\'\' at the thinnest point (right below glans). This made me really want to go ahead and get round 3 done asap, but I\'m still saving up for it, so it will still be a few more months before I can get it

After reading lots of different threads about traction devices I decided I\'m going to go with the Penimaster (which I hope to order within the next couple of weeks) and work on hopefully getting some length gains before going in for round 3. I want to eventually get to 6.5\'\' EL and 6\'\' EG (at widest point). That means I have 1\'\' in length and about 1\'\' in Girth to go before I hit my goal. Pretty lofty goals, but I am determined to get there!

At what Girth do you guys think most girls will have trouble accommodating a penis upon initial penetration? 5.5\'\'? 6\'\'? 6\'\'+? I really want that feeling of not being able to fit all the way at first until the girl warms up to it and then once she\'s warmed up feel like I\'m completely filling her up.

Well, that\'s all for now!

moregirth's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271232103

@moregirth: Most women will be able to handle huge Girth rather than length. Some women might start having trouble accommodating a 7\"+ Girth, however, the vast majority of women will be able to fit any size Girth. I\'m 5 EG, and hope to be at 6+ after I finish my procedures, hopefully taking no more than 3 procedures to accomplish my goal. I\'ve noticed you\'ve already had 2 procedures and your Girth is, let\'s just say 5\" average, so gettin\' to 6\" Girth may cost you a small fortune.
And be careful with traction devices..well, be careful stretching your penis in general. If you are too ambitious when you first start, you could end up causing some serious damage to your manhood.
Congrats on the Latina! I looooove them sexy and spicy Spanish senoritas. This white dude can\'t get enough of \'em. Latinas have, without a doubt, the best sex ever!!
Good luck with obtaining your goals. Just stay realistic, though, and don\'t push your penis to the max, because it just might crash and might not ever be operational again.

moregirth's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271232387

@Tulsaguy: Yea, Girth definitely seems to be more important than length. I think a 1\'\' length gain is reasonable. That would put me at a 6.5\'\' NBPEL which I think most girls should have no problem accommodating.

I\'ve read plenty of horror stories to make me want to take my time and take it slow with gaining length. I will not try to rush my length gains in any way because I know if you do there is a chance you might render your member inoperable.

I don\'t know about costing me a small fortune, lol. I see it as a small price to pay for something that is completely life-changing. I think that if I don\'t get to my Girth goal by round 3, then I\'ll definitely get there by round 4. You on the other hand should get to your goal in about 1 to 2 rounds, so best of luck with that man!

moregirth's PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271857550

What up EP!

No change to report here. Everything is still the same...4.5\'\' MSFG, and 5.125\'\' MSEG. I\'m about 8 months out from my last procedure.

After some thinking I\'ve decided to just forget about length. I\'ll just stick with my 5.5\'\' NBPEL (6\'\' BPEL) until a proven lengthening method comes up in the future (if it even happens at all).

However, I do still want more Girth. After doing some reading on Dr. Passy in Rio, I\'m fairly confident that is where I\'ll be heading next. As to when that will happen, I\'m not quite sure yet.

moregirth's PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271857843

moregirth wrote: What up EP!

No change to report here. Everything is still the same...4.5\'\' MSFG, and 5.125\'\' MSEG. I\'m about 8 months out from my last procedure.

After some thinking I\'ve decided to just forget about length. I\'ll just stick with my 5.5\'\' NBPEL (6\'\' BPEL) until a proven lengthening method comes up in the future (if it even happens at all).

However, I do still want more Girth. After doing some reading on Dr. Passy in Rio, I\'m fairly confident that is where I\'ll be heading next. As to when that will happen, I\'m not quite sure yet.

Your length is in an optimal range in my personal & humble opinion, and I think you have come to a similar conclusion. It\'s all about the Girth!!

moregirth's PMMA log 11 years 4 months ago #1275938155

Hey everyone. Thought I\'d drop in with an update.

So...I was always super self-conscious about my size and after 2 PMMA sessions that still has not changed. I\'ve only had sex with one girl after my 2 PMMA sessions and that was over a year ago AND it was pretty shitty sex (couldn\'t get hard at first because I wasn\'t very attracted to her and when I finally did get hard it only lasted for a few minutes and then I went soft again).

I measured myself last night and much to my dismay my measurements went down a bit. It could be due to my low sex-drive and the fact that I was smoking weed on a daily basis for over a year (I quit last week). Or it could just be that PMMA decreases a bit over time...I\'m not sure.

Anyways, last night my measurements were:
Flaccid Girth: 4.00\'\'-4.25\'\'
Erect Girth: 5.00\'\'-5.1\'\' at widest point.
Erect length is unchanged at 5.5\'\'

So basically I have the most average penis you can have at 5.5\'\' Erect length and 5.0\'\' Erect Girth. Oh and I also have a rather small glans so I have major corn dog effect when Flaccid.

I keep thinking that with 2 or 3 more PMMA sessions I\'ll regain my confidence, but due to the bad financial situation I\'m currently in, I don\'t know when I\'ll be able to afford that. What is Dr. C charging per session nowadays??

I\'ve kinda given up on sex for now. Between my low self-esteem and insecurity over my super average dong and my inability to last a long time in bed (probably 5 minutes, but who the hell knows since I haven\'t had sex in over a year) I\'m just going to focus on my body now and get back in the gym.

So that is my update. Still depressed. Still insecure. But, still with hope that I will be able to get my desired Girth someday... I\'ll be content with 5.5\'\'-6.0\'\'.

It would be good to hear stories of people with similar stats who have had success with the ladies to cheer me up a bit...

Take care fellas.

moregirth's PMMA log 11 years 4 months ago #1275940446

Hey buddy, thanks for the update.

Your size is fine, I think your health is the key now. You\'ve mentioned the gym, and it also should include a revised diet. \"Lasting\" in bed and staying hard can very much be related to the state of your health. Work on those, because with your dimensions, a long lasting powerful Erection can be more than adequate for great sex!

Good luck and thanks for dropping in!

• Page: