PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Harold Reed

Dr. Harold Reed 12 years 4 months ago #1271099807

Well said Florida. I agree completely. I am now left to contemplate the Elist implant, as it appears the Reed method/implant would not look/work properly. I\'m going to give it a month and continue to watch posts- just wish their were more on this subject.. and also wish that the that procedure in particular wasn\'t so costly. 10k+accomodations (flight/hotel,etc.) is a lot for a procedure that appears to lead most people to eventual Removal. You are one of the few that have reported satisfaction however marginal. Decisions, decisions. I\'m now considering the \'medium\' size as a happy \'medium\' ... pun intended. Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Harold Reed 12 years 4 months ago #1271102091

Rhono.
Southie just made an interesting comment on the thread entitled \"Dr. Reed/ Miami\". Take a look.

Dr. Harold Reed 12 years 4 months ago #1271114211

I would tend to agree with Reed in that if you already have more or less normal sized Balls I would not recommend his procedure. I did it because mine had atrophied to the size of almonds, so really the implants hide what was left over of what I had, but even still, at some angles you can still see a second lump on the underside of my implants where my real testicles are located. when it\'s cold and my scrotum is more retracted, you can\'t tell anything though.
I do appreciate Dr. Reed trying to talk people out of it, unlike Elist who will butcher you without blinking an eye. Dr. Reed has a huge business going in male to female Phalloplasty surgery, so I think he tends to want to devote most of his practice to that and not the Male Enhancement side of things. I think he could care less about losing a lot of that business and just sticking to the Male-Female stuff.

Dr. Harold Reed 12 years 4 months ago #1271114432

I spoke to Dr Reed a few months ago and was quite impressed. Very nice guy and very knowledgeable about the procedure(s), though he did not know much about PMMA. He was very open to future correspondence/questions. Definitely not \"selling\" a procedure. I told him I wanted to lose 25 - 30 pounds before I had surgery. He agreed and told me \"if there is any one part you remember about our conversation today (45 min phone consult), is that you need to lose weight and how important it would be to my health.\"
Dr Reed and DR Alter are the two docs I am considering for the reconstruction surgery I need.

Dr. Harold Reed 11 years 8 months ago #1274481351

I\'m in the same boat as you^ seeker. Any updates on your decision and/or results ?

Dr. Harold Reed 11 years 8 months ago #1274481977

Hello guys I found this video on PE surgery recently you can download from this link:

www.mattersofsize.com/video/The-Perfect-Penis.wmv

It shows Dr Reed performing operations near the beginning and end and also you can get an idea about his demeanor.

I know alter is excellent, and I have not heard bad things about Reed. Good luck.

Dr. Harold Reed 11 years 8 months ago #1274482107

I took Reed\'s advice and am losing weight, albeit slowly. Leaning toward using Reed for the reconstruction.

Dr. Harold Reed 11 years 8 months ago #1274482197

Please keep us up to date with how things go. There is very little information out there from patients who have had Revision surgery besides messageman\'s journey. It is invaluable to the group.

Dr. Harold Reed 11 years 8 months ago #1274482276

It\'s also important that people realize just how problematic fixing these things can be and that even with a successful reconstruction, things are unlikely to ever be what they once were.

I\'m sure that if guys considering any PE procedure could really understand what it\'s like to live through the fallout of an unsuccessful surgery and go through the reconstructive process, we\'d see about a 90% reduction in the number that go ahead with these procedures.

Dr. Harold Reed 11 years 8 months ago #1274553603

I look forward to hearing which way you go as far as the reconstructive surgery. I\'m in the same boat as you guys as far as needing the reconstructive surgery.

• Page: