PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr Rosenthal - Belloderm one year later

Dr Rosenthal - Belloderm one year later 8 years 7 months ago #1288581294

I think your conclusion is correct. Also in the past with PMMA guys would just stay in TJ for the day and leave the next morning. Now they stay for days doing aftercare rituals with the office, but they seem to have no effect on the outcome. It is also unfortunate that they lumpier the implant, the more you are apt to get additional rounds, and the more money the doctor makes. So poor outcomes generate more profit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Rosenthal - Belloderm one year later 8 years 7 months ago #1288582092

Bigben wrote: I think your conclusion is correct. Also in the past with PMMA guys would just stay in TJ for the day and leave the next morning. Now they stay for days doing aftercare rituals with the office, but they seem to have no effect on the outcome. It is also unfortunate that they lumpier the implant, the more you are apt to get additional rounds, and the more money the doctor makes. So poor outcomes generate more profit.

At the same time, poor outcomes also generate poor reports and satisfaction which leads to fewer new clients. So in actuality, poor outcomes ultimately lead to less profit.

Dr Rosenthal - Belloderm one year later 8 years 7 months ago #1288582464

Assuming the doctor is young, ambitious, and wants to continue growing his practice for years and years. If he is a PE Dr nearing retirement, he probably doesn\'t give a shit.

Dr Rosenthal - Belloderm one year later 8 years 7 months ago #1288585933

Hi Guys, I had the Belladerm procedure five years ago in 2010 which I have mentioned in a few other threads, and overall I am happy with the results with the exception of the loss of Erect length postop which took nearly five years of using the grip system (weight Hanging) to get back. There has been some resorption of the Belladerm but I still have larger Girth than I did preop. I have no numbers to provide but preop I used regular condoms, postop I have used Magnum XLs for the last five years. The aesthetics have been good with no irregularities. My sexual partners have been in awe in some cases and have been very happy with no apparent awareness of the Belladerm augmentation.

Dr Rosenthal - Belloderm one year later 8 years 7 months ago #1288704601

After I get my lengthening procedure done I plan on getting Belladerm. I just dont see PMMA as an option anymore and I\'m surprised its guys still coming here after being member for 3 days saying their getting PMMA. I lol and say nothing because it\'s their fault for not researching it more and they just dont know what they are getting themselves into. But I would be completely fine if the balladerm obsorbes after a 5 years or so because I could always go back and get another sheet added and hopefully its even better every time I return.

Dr Rosenthal - Belloderm one year later 8 years 7 months ago #1288707661

New1inch wrote: After I get my lengthening procedure done I plan on getting belladerm. I just dont see pe as an option anymore and I\'m surprised its guys still coming here after being member for 3 days saying their getting PMMA. I lol and say nothing because it\'s their fault for not researching it more and they just dont know what they are getting themselves into. But I would be completely fine if the balladerm obsorbes after a 5 years or so because I could always go back and get another sheet added and hopefully its even better every time I return.

It often isn\'t as simple as these grafts just absorbing. It\'s seems more like they shrink, which causes the penis is bend and shorten. It happened to the guy who started this thread. His Belloderm absorbed down 1/4\", the graft hardened, shortened and bent his penis.

He updated his progress in this thread:

\"So now two years later, yes the belladerm is absorbing.....which would be ok.....BUT it doesn\'t simply shrink in thickness, it also shrinks in length and width, so it is pulling on the shaft....curling my erect penis up and back, at a surprising rate. I now have a strange upward and to the left curl...which is getting worse.\"

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/con...se-5900888?&trail=45

\"Hi all
I haven\'t been on here for a while. So to update you. I\'ve been very busy with school/work the last year, I have put this issue out of my mind for now. IT was rough when the belladerm began to absorb. It doesn\'t happen evenly and the shrinking causes what I can only call deformity. So yes I used the \"AndroExtender\" out of Spain (Recommended by Dr R) to try and correct the bends, kinks and shrinkage. Interestingly, had I known about this device before I would likely never had the surgery. I used the extender for about 6 months. It did improve things quiet a bit. I regained only about 3/8\" length, the kink on the main shaft was improved about 80%, the gland which was bent back so far that it was maybe 80 degrees out of alignment, very painful. The bend of the gland is probably now 30 degrees up. Length is now about 5-3/8\" to 5-1/2\" (original 6\") girth is now 4.5\". For a while, erections were painful, now its only a little painful during ejaculation...yes. I stopped using the extender, plan to begin again in another month or so to see if I can get the bend in the gland completely out. It\'s nearly 5 years, I\'m more optimistic about improvement...but it takes so much time to get there,\"

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/con...se-5900888?&trail=60

In the same thread another poster talks of similar problems caused by shrinking:

\"I\'m in exactly the same boat... to the point I want to figure out exactly where he sutured this stupid graft at the base and have it severed (or removed). It shortened my length and I have the same curl upwards. If you ever read this again, tell me, does the now bare graft have a cord like protrusion at the top of the shaft at the base?

People, it\'s literally like tying a rope around the head of your penis and pulling it back like the reins on a horse towards the base, over the top. That\'s the lost length. And the damn graft (which I assume is this cord like structure post tissue dissolving for a year) is strong as hell. When you\'re erect, you can definitely see it is the cause of the bend. I\'ve been doing weights and everything to try and stretch it. It\'s as if the belladerm tissue was attached to some other type of material which travels from on top of the base of the penis... to the head... and once the belladerm is gone, just this weird strip remains.

It\'s what you say shrunk... and you may be right, in addition to all the other tissue around it dissolving.\"

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/con...se-5900888?&trail=60

There is also a British guy who had the same problem, who I spoke with on the phone. He posted here and at MNS (where he was called \"littlewoody\")

\"I\'ve posted about my experience in other threads, but now things have become worse and it\'s painful to have sex. My gains are down to next to nothing and the top part of my penis bends to the left making intercourse very difficult and painful. I\'d give anything to go back in time and stop myself having this done. At the moment it feels like I\'ve ruined my life, for less than 0.4\" in girth. As other have said, it\'s not the physical pain that is the worst part. It\'s the constant state of anxiety which is makes it so terrible. I can\'t sleep at night and wake up depressed.\"

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/bel...05831?pid=1276865276

Dr Rosenthal - Belloderm one year later 8 years 7 months ago #1288713199

Wow.. This really sucks!! I fucking hate my genetics... Sounds gruesome but I wish it was a way to take the penis off a cadaver with a matching skin tone and place their hung penis on me somehow to replace my small one.. I SWEAR I would pay upwards of $30k for that procedure.. I just Dont want mines and it seems the options to do anything about is is minuscule with lack of results...

• Page: