PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Another Elist Implant Removed

Another Elist Implant Removed 9 years 8 months ago #1283726482

and I read on the website that the implant increases length

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Elist Implant Removed 9 years 8 months ago #1283731224

it dos, and he even put 2 cm or more length, problem is the curve of the penis take more of the length because it gets massive Girth, then it gets stuck then skin probs then infection then Removal and your penis will be caught in a scartissue
so it cant get fully ericted.
Nothing but truble with that Implant.
Jonyoung use penimaster pro strecher and a good pump, within 6 months u will have the needed Girth and length.

Another Elist Implant Removed 8 years 11 months ago #1287171659

If you read the complaints on Elist and still believe you should go ahead with the implant, you are a damn fool! I have had the implant in for 4 years and the Dumb ass Elist put it in too short (about an Inch too short) and it is no longer stitched to my penis only to my pelvic bone. I get a hard on and the front of the implant is 1\" from the back of my Dick head. I can only have sex with a condom on since it holds the freakin implant (hose) in place. WTF? This doctor is a dumb ass... Or are we dumb asses for doing it? I have lost 2 girl friends in the last 3 years because of it and now want to take it out but do not want to lose an Inch. I am 5 1/2\" long and have always been before and after. I personally know a guy who lost 1/2\" but he was 8\" at start. I don\'t have enough to spare. What do I do? I know what I want to do but don\'t want to have Erection problems or a shorter Dick. Feedback anyone.

I read the loss in length is due to scar tissue in the pubic area at the base of the penis? Anyone have a doctor they recommend from experience that can take this thing out?

I have had the testicles in for 4 years they are nice and big but too hard. All looks good with clothes or swim suit but at the time of ready to be intimate. It\'s annoying to be conscious that your mate will feel them. Which I used to like. I personally know a guy who had them removed and filled and had a doc fill his sac with silicone. He is happy with that. Which brings up. Can I have silicone injected while keeping the hard Balls? ? Feedback anyone.
I do not know what the new Balls feel like. Remember when Elist has you feel how soft they are. They are empty. When you put your ball in them they are filled. So put your thumb in them and feel them for the truth.

If anyone wants a 1 on 1 conversation. Message me and I will tell you the truth and more details. I have very bad vision and it is hard for me to type too much it gives me headaches. Message me and I\'ll give you contact information.

Another Elist Implant Removed 2 years 10 months ago #1308703543

I feel like many unsatisfied men should join and Sue Elist in a huge class action lawsuit. I would surely join in, the implant isn’t all it was cracked up to be and in hindsight I do regret getting it like so many other men.

Another Elist Implant Removed 2 years 10 months ago #1308703546

Acarter8007 wrote: I feel like many unsatisfied men should join and Sue Elist in a huge class action lawsuit. I would surely join in, the implant isn’t all it was cracked up to be and in hindsight I do regret getting it like so many other men.

This has been suggested in passing through countless threads well over a decade; I suspect either (a) Dr. Elist is well protected because of any number of reasons, including things you sign off before undergoing a procedure, and/or (b) too many men find this subject too private to have to come forward publicly, and often consider their ordeal embarrassing, which is truly unfortunate.

I will say, I have heard suggestions that attempts have been made, to what extent they were successful I don't know. Don't let that discourage you though, if you feel you've been wronged, seek out whatever resources are available, and if that's a class-action, that's an option too. I think if you were to consider the class-action route, you ought to create a site or platform to recruit former patients; while this site remains the hub for all matters Phalloplasty, (unfortunately) I cannot use it to promote legal action against someone who I have no direct association with (i.e. wasn't a former patient). That falls on you guys.

I've said repeatedly, more of you need to go to the Penuma Subreddit (Google it) and spread the word. If you're a former patient, it'll give these warnings & claims more merit.

I'm not sure how the Board of Medicine or the Law has allowed this "mad science" to perpetuate this long, but I have my hunches (i.e. I think it's a combination of factors).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.