PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zmann's Pmma Journey

Zmann's Pmma Journey 5 years 8 months ago #1305199261

What day do you have your appointment? I will be there Wednesday-friday with appointment wednesday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zmann's Pmma Journey 5 years 8 months ago #1305199444

thebeast1

A Dr N patient, off to Dr C and keeping it all quiet, along with a medical background too....

You sneaky boo, you.

I always was aware of you, you stuck in the back of my mind, a man with a brain but one that gives so little...

You interest me,

More now than ever.

Zmann's Pmma Journey 5 years 8 months ago #1305199843

I think I will be the first crossover Dr. N and Avanti patient. No guarantee on procedure however. They have kindly allowed me to conditionally schedule an appointment and if they feel like they can help me out (which I more than think they can) I will have a round done. I still check in here from time to time. Am an avid penis weight Hanger etc. I just found the posting behavior of new people boring and decreased my frequency of posting after the board temporarily closed. Still respond to PM\'s though.

Zmann's Pmma Journey 5 years 8 months ago #1305202967

thebeast1 wrote: I think I will be the first crossover Dr. N and Avanti patient. No guarantee on procedure however. They have kindly allowed me to conditionally schedule an appointment and if they feel like they can help me out (which I more than think they can) I will have a round done. I still check in here from time to time. Am an avid penis weight Hanger etc. I just found the posting behavior of new people boring and decreased my frequency of posting after the board temporarily closed. Still respond to PM\'s though.

Hi. Will you then have Metacrill at avanti also? Thinking about my future these days and if I go in again I would prefer to have Metacrill wheter I go to Dr N or Dr C. Do not like the idea of mixing products

Zmann's Pmma Journey 5 years 8 months ago #1305202970

I think you will be the first. It will be interesting to hear the comparisons of you share. Good luck.

Zmann's Pmma Journey 5 years 7 months ago #1305275260

• Zmann
  • Zmann's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Well I Received round 3 today! After 7 years I'm back, went in open to Dr. C's opinion this time as to a touch up or full session and ended up leaving with 19 CC's my largest session to date; 15/16 prior with most being in the mid to upper shaft as I was very cone shaped before, never was a problem but did make condoms slip off regulary. Dr C remarked how well the PMMA has settled over the years, and hope this time is no different, still too swollen to tell. The new aftercare procedures seem more thourogh. The procedure itself was much better than I remember, Dr Morales was there as well to assist with the PRP which will supposedly help healing etc, and pain wasn't near as bad. Apparently according to the doc our pain tolerance gets better with age. Also got some Botox while there, not much less than in the states but comforting to do it in skilled hands. Will update with photos and measurements soon.

Zmann's Pmma Journey 5 years 7 months ago #1305277996

Good to see another vet back after all these years, and that they\'re happy and doing well!

7 years with PMMA may be a new record for reporting back here.

Thanks for getting back to us with an update!