PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Patient Directory

Patient Directory 12 years 1 month ago #1272463750

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Dermal Fat GraftsStarting StatsNBPEL: 6.25\"MSEG: 5.0\"Current StatsNBPEL: 7.00\"MSEG: 6.5\" - 5.8\"BSEG: 6\" I had them put in about 15years ago and it was great for the first 8-9 years. My stats during this times was 7.25\" base to 6.0\" behind the glands. After about 9 years it started to toughen and shrink - it became fibrotic which I have since learned is common. That means the the tissue has enough blood supply to live but not enough to be pliable. I had lengthening at the same time. The additional length came from stretching (over a 2 year period, I stretched a lot. I used the Grip, not necessarily the surgery which adds nothing to Erect length). I went from about 6\" Erect length pre surgery to 7.25\" post 2 years of stretching. It retracted a bit to just under 7\" once I stopped stretching years back. I went to Dr. Reed and I do not have an issue with him, I thought he did a very good job ,and I like him because he is very conservative with his practice. Even though it is fibrotic now (it doesn\'t look terrible but when I get hard it looks irregular.) When I am soft it looks normal but I can feel the graft then. I was looking into having it removed but I am also going to explore adding PMMA to the base and before the glans - not even sure if this is possible yet. I am trying to see what my options are that do not include surgery. I would definitely do it again, I had an almost 10 year run when it was rather amazing - but I would not recommend to anyone, there are just too many variables that can go wrong. The last thought I have is, over the past 15 years I have identified myself as someone with a bigger than average penis, I am not sure about just having it taken out. It seems that I would have to adjust to a state that I do not even remember. Or, maybe it will be no big deal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Patient Directory 12 years 1 month ago #1272625330

FFT and Lig cut procedure
Dr. Rosenstein, 1994
pre: 6\" BPEL, 5.25\" MSEG, 3.5-4\" FL
Major complications after surgery. The vy incision opened up a few days after surgery and left significant scarring; major swelling and subsequent overly-tight wrapping moved some of the transferred fat from areas of the mid-shaft toward the base and head, leaving an uneven appearance. I didn\'t know I was supposed to hang weights, and with all of the healing complications it isn\'t even clear I would have been able to, so this may have affected Erect gains.

2 reconstruction procedures with Dr. Giunta around 1999 or 2000 to correct scarring (reverse vy plasty) and remove some fat nodules from the lumpiest areas of the shaft. Some improvement, but still significant scarring on pubic area and scrotum, and some lumpiness in shaft.

Reconstruction procedure with Dr. Rheinschild around 2004 or 2005 to remove more fat and correct scarring on pubic area and scrotum. No improvement. The doctor decided during surgery that removing the fat was too risky, and his scar revisions didn\'t help. He basically sliced me open and sewed me shut without doing anything.

Due to continued absorption of fat over the years I was about 5.5\" MSEG at this point. My BPEL was still around 6-6.25\", and the procedure with Dr. Giunta caused my Flaccid length to decrease to 4-4.5\" -- he told me before the surgery that this would happen due to the reversing of the vy plasty.

Started doing manual exercises including stretching and Jelqing in early 2011. Went from 6-6.25\" to 7-7.25\" BPEL in a year doing 30-60 minutes of manual exercises a day, 3-4 days a week. Girth improved as well, with erections feeling less spongy and more solid, although visually it didn\'t look any thicker. Flaccid length is back to 4.5-5\" on average.

Reconstruction procedure with Dr. Alter in Feb 2012 to improve scarring on pubic area and scrotum, including Removal of scrotal dog-ears. Since the surgery was only a month ago I am not ready to say whether this has been successful or not, but I am hopeful. His suturing techniques and eye for aesthetics was better than anybody else that operated on me, but I don\'t seem to heal well in general from wounds so we\'ll see how it goes. I lost a lot of skin in the procedure so I am a little worried about how tight things will be when I get a full Erection -- I don\'t want the incision to stretch out into wide scars so I am being extra careful to keep erections down when I can.

My surgery was an immature, impulsive decision that I made for the wrong reasons and will live with for the rest of my life. Techniques are better now, so perhaps my experience would have been different had I started my journey today instead of 1994.

Patient Directory 11 years 3 months ago #1276502268

• Visitor
  • Visitor
1 round of PMMA with Dr. Casavantes. 21cc of 30% Metacril, 3 cc of 10% Metacril. I have gained an average of 1\" in Girth Flaccid and Erect. Very pleased with my results thus far. I have a hard ridge on the left side at the base of my penis and a gap on the left side mid shaft. Other than that I am very pleased with the aesthetics. I am scheduled for round 2 in Feb 2013. Goals for round 2 are to fill in the gap and break up the ridge. I will not be asking for any more Girth as my size goals were achieved with round 1.

Patient Directory 11 years 2 months ago #1277011557

PGLA scaffold Girth procedure1 year ago,sava clinic serbia.

No complications,0.5 cm gain only.Quite expensive and lots of time spent post op pumping etc,not worth it for the gains.Planning on getting PMMA in a few months with dr c hopefully.

Patient Directory 11 years 2 weeks ago #1277544186

Cains PMMA Journey with Dr. Casavantes
Round 1 Oct 2012
20cc, 16X20%, 4X10% Metacril
Start Stats fl=4 fg=4 nbpel=6 mseg=5 bseg=5.3
Session-1 Day 1 Stats fl=4 fg=5 nbpel=5.75 mseg=5.6 bseg=6.8
Session 1 6 Months fl=4 fg=5 nbpel=6 mseg=5.7 bseg=6.4
Round 2 April 2013
24cc, 19X30%, 5X10% Metacril
Session-2 Day 1 Stats fl=4 fg=5.8 nbpel=6 mseg=6.5 bseg=7.5
Session-2 4 Months fl=4.2 fg=6.2 nbpel=6 mseg=6.7 bseg=6.9

Patient Directory 10 years 10 months ago #1278321659

PMMA for girthRound 1: 21CCs of 30% in the shaft and 6CCs of 10% towards the glans, 27cc totalRound 2: 19cc @ 10% (focus on aesthetics, minor girth gain requested)5\" EG pre-op
5.5\" EG post Round 16.125\" EG post Round 2 (still fluctuating)Dr. Casavantes in Tijuana, MexicoFirst Round: Feb, 2013
Second Round: May, 2013Round 1: Gap midshaft where PMMA was not as thick as everywhere else. Ridge near glans. Still very satisfied with the procedure.Round 2: Corrections to the gap midshaft and ridge. Still healing but it appears both issues are improved. Not sure if they are 100% corrected until healing completes. Very satisfied with procedure outcome so far.Available via PMProgress Report: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/car...gress-Report-6193327

Patient Directory 10 years 9 months ago #1278758206

I have been very busy with travel to make a buck or two for next corrective PMMA session...LOL)...But I have updated the directory here and in my Mustang2020 thread....

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/The...414806?trail=165#154

Patient Directory 10 years 6 months ago #1279712835

paso wrote: Dermal fat graft from the groin

6\"el' x' 4.5\"eg pre-op
Dermal graft become infected the first week.'
And was removed following week. No gains.
Very painful, traumatic and unsuccessful
and I dont recommend this procedure.

Dr promote manurangsee
Yanhee international hospital
Bangkok

PMMA Rd1 with Dr Casavantes 17cc 20%. Cost $1640 for procedure
'''''''$2500 for airfares
'''''''$' 300 accomodation
''''''''
'''''''
Rd 2 with Dr Casavantes 19cc 20% 3cc 10% 1cc 30%
After 8months. 6\" base 5.5\" midshaft 5\" glans

Rd 3 with dr Casavantes 17cc 30% 6cc 10%

Patient Directory 9 years 4 months ago #1285304736

Starting stats

January 1st 2013
Flaccid length 3\"
Flaccid msg 4\"
bp Erect length 5.8\"
Erect Girth 4.8\"

Performed manual pe (Hanging and extending)for one year

January 2014

Flaccid length 3\"
Flaccid msg 4\"
bp Erect length 6,5\"
Erect Girth 5.125\"

January 23rd 2014, Lig cut with Dr Rosenthal

Current stats

Flaccid length 4\"
Flaccid Girth 4.25
bp Erect length 7\"
nbp Erect length 6.2\"
Erect Girth 5.25\"
Base Erect Girth 6\"

Patient Directory 8 years 6 months ago #1289597504

Is there anyway we could jump start this thread again. I think it would be helpful to see some more recent comparative results!

Patient Directory 8 years 5 months ago #1289929260

Yes. This is great. Keep it going.

Patient Directory 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291815913

I wish more guys that get PMMA done would post their results beyond 30 days or so. I\'m ready to take the plunge, but it seems once they achieve their goals, they disappear. Too bad.

Patient Directory 5 years 2 months ago #1307555999

Bump!
Come on folks!

Patient Directory 5 years 1 month ago #1307959187

Help those of us who are interested in PMMA.

Patient Directory 4 years 11 months ago #1308385037

I get private messages from time to time asking me about certain procedures and my opinions on them. While I consider myself reasonably versed in Phalloplasty, I concede that my knowledge is limited, especially if I have not undergone the procedure in question. I will usually follow up my response with the names of members who have actually had the procedure done knowing that they will provide better insight. With that being said, I created this thread so that anyone with past Phalloplasty procedures (and/or reconstructive surgery) can list themselves here so that future members can find & contact them directly. This is especially useful because there are a lot of members here who have had surgeries done but have not actually created a progress report. By submitting your info here, you are acknowledging that you are available for contact via instant message, private messaging, and/or e-mail (assuming you provide an e-mail address). If you wish to submit a post, please use a format that lists the type of procedure, the doctor who performed the procedure, when you underwent the procedure, and any other (brief) relevant info regarding your procedure. An example (the format does not have to be identical, just concise*) would be like: Free Fat TransferDr. John Doe5 Years Post-OpPre-op X\", Post-op Z\"Without complication, satisfactory Girth, but requires top-offs every 3 months- Link to Progress Report if Available - *(You can always come back and edit your directory info in the event you have other procedures/reconstructions done)* I don\'t mind to continue answering emails about surgical options, but even as the Administrator here, I am by no means the Phalloplasty Guru... so anytime I (or anyone else here) gets private or instant messages regarding the specifics of an actual procedure, link this thread so that they can be directed to the appropriate source.
Thanks. I\'ll start with mine in the next post.

Thanks!