PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Ellanse nightmare

My Ellanse nightmare 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697229

Thanks for your continued interest. As I mentioned in a previous post, My main problem is that I am not able to tolerate any filler at the bottom and I went in the procedure expecting to be injected on the top and sides only. The product at the bottom made me feel highly uncomfortable and in pain physically (not just in my mind as you seem to be suggesting) due to reasons I explained earlier. I tried having sex once after the procedure and it was miserable, solely due to the product at the bottom.

Yes I did inform the doctors of my problems and they are as surprised by the pain as you are. Initially Gavin thought the pain was due to hardened nodules at the bottom and kept telling me that they will soften. Well, the product that is remaining is rubbery soft now, but the pain isn't gone. Rather I have additional complications relating to urination. No one can explain the cause of the complications. I have given you my opinion of what is causing the pain in an earlier post. The only thing I know with reasonable certainty is that injecting the Ellanse at the bottom is somehow responsible for my problems because these problems were not there before the procedure.

I should also mention that I had an HA run for 2 years before the Ellanse injection. For the HA procedure, as far as I can remember, I was not injected at the bottom, probably by my request at the time. For 2 years I had no problems at all with the HA, and my penis felt totally natural. So I would respectfully disagree with you that enhanced filler will never feel 100% natural. There is no doubt in my mind that even the Ellanse would feel perfectly natural if I only hadn't gotten injected at the bottom.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Ellanse nightmare 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697272

Morphintime wrote: Thanks for your continued interest. As I mentioned in a previous post, My main problem is that I am not able to tolerate any filler at the bottom and I went in the procedure expecting to be injected on the top and sides only. The product at the bottom made me feel highly uncomfortable and in pain physically (not just in my mind as you seem to be suggesting) due to reasons I explained earlier. I tried having sex once after the procedure and it was miserable, solely due to the product at the bottom.

Yes I did inform the doctors of my problems and they are as surprised by the pain as you are. Initially Gavin thought the pain was due to hardened nodules at the bottom and kept telling me that they will soften. Well, the product that is remaining is rubbery soft now, but the pain isn't gone. Rather I have additional complications relating to urination. No one can explain the cause of the complications. I have given you my opinion of what is causing the pain in an earlier post. The only thing I know with reasonable certainty is that injecting the Ellanse at the bottom is somehow responsible for my problems because these problems were not there before the procedure.

I should also mention that I had an HA run for 2 years before the Ellanse injection. For the HA procedure, as far as I can remember, I was not injected at the bottom, probably by my request at the time. For 2 years I had no problems at all with the HA, and my penis felt totally natural. So I would respectfully disagree with you that enhanced filler will never feel 100% natural. There is no doubt in my mind that even the Ellanse would feel perfectly natural if I only hadn't gotten injected at the bottom.

I believe "100% natural" is subjective anyways, but what I was trying to say was that because your unit is being enhanced artificially, it's not uncommon to be able to tell something has been done, at least to the person who's penis has been altered. Generally, we want the least detectable results possible, and nowadays we're seeing results like that. But again, like "boob jobs," even the best results are seldom "100% natural looking."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page: