Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308622727

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Not here to debate with anyone just here to give a little hope to those who have made the same regrettable mistake I have. I feel this is my duty because if others have felt the way that I\'ve felt these past few years there is hope.

This will be as brief as possible I\'ve done 2 rounds of PMMA with Dr.C. Everything that I \"gained\" since my first trip back in 2015 has relatively diminished. PMMA IS NOT WORTH IT. I made the same Inch I gained in Girth from PMMA that I did with natural PE i.e jelqs, pumping, and Clamping. It left my penis lumpy, bumpy, and made me even more insecure than I was before my procedures. Scar tissue built up around the PMMA and it was more than noticeable just looking at it. Fast forward to 2019 and through some incidental research I came across dmso and a topical applications that have made me almost normal again. I have come across a few threads on this site that detailed guys getting there PMMA removed or injecting other substances to break up nodules in certain areas. Before you go near another needle, please look into dmso applications with nascient iodine and paba powder. (I can go into more detail if anyone has questions) You will feel like a renewed man I promise. All natural PE from here on out and forgive me for the lack of details about my PMMA experiences but this post was more about helping guys who have made the plunge and are living with regrets. Well wishes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308623924

Craigie-

I think that other guys would appreciate hearing your experience with dmso, etc. I know there are guys dealing with lumps, bumps, etc. that they would like to address.

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308624327

Not here to debate with anyone just here to give a little hope to those who have made the same regrettable mistake I have. I feel this is my duty because if others have felt the way that I\'ve felt these past few years there is hope.

This will be as brief as possible I\'ve done 2 rounds of pmma with Dr.C. Everything that I \"gained\" since my first trip back in 2015 has relatively diminished. PMMA IS NOT WORTH IT. I made the same inch I gained in girth from pmma that I did with natural PE i.e jelqs, pumping, and clamping. It left my penis lumpy, bumpy, and made me even more insecure than I was before my procedures. Scar tissue built up around the pmma and it was more than noticeable just looking at it. Fast forward to 2019 and through some incidental research I came across dmso and a topical applications that have made me almost normal again. I have come across a few threads on this site that detailed guys getting there pmma removed or injecting other substances to break up nodules in certain areas. Before you go near another needle, please look into dmso applications with nascient iodine and paba powder. (I can go into more detail if anyone has questions) You will feel like a renewed man I promise. All natural PE from here on out and forgive me for the lack of details about my pmma experiences but this post was more about helping guys who have made the plunge and are living with regrets. Well wishes.

Well I hope all is well moving forward but I would be derelict in my duty here not to point out how irresponsible your posting is given the context of this forum. The vast majority of progress reports in the past 5 years have been PMMA, so without before & afters, or some more details (nuances and all), this could have easily been generated by a competitor.

The number of guys who have had it removed PMMA and reported it on this site is in the single digits. Men who have had it and kept it since are in the hundreds.

I believe this site thrives on legitimate testimony, good or bad, of all available procedures, so given that this is your first posting, I can\'t help but be skeptical. Don\'t get me wrong, if you are indeed telling the truth I wish you the best. However, I hope you could break more of your history down for us so that we can A) tell you\'re legit, and B) learn from the specifics of your situation.

We\'re not asking you to \"debate\" anything, but I\'m not sure why you could rely on this site\'s conveniences until you\'re the one no longer satisfied?

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308632995

I literally returned from TJ yesterday back to the Midwest. It was a full round 2 for me. Round 1 was done January 2018, and I retained all of my gains from the first round. Also this morning when I went to put on my penimaster to stretch it out, I had to lube myself and maneuver it in bc it is too wide and wouldn\'t fit like at first like it did before (first world problems). It has been more than worth it for me.

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308635324

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Materials Needed-everything is online
-70% dmso from nature\'s gift(make sure it\'s in a glass bottle-very important)
-Nascient Iodine
-Paba powder from pure bulk
-Eye droppers
-Vials for mixing
-anti-bacterial soap/wash cloth
-hydrocortisone

MAKE SURE ALL UTENSILS AND SURFACES ARE CLEAN
-Using an 8 ml vial use and eye dropper to fill the vial about 3/4 of the way with the 70% dmso
-measure out about 3 tbl spoons of paba powder and transport that into the mixture
-using a separate eye dropper or clean on drop about 5 drops of nascient iodine into your mixture
-mix it up with the eye dropper and let the mix sit overnight

Application directions
-Take a shower and make sure to clean throughly-you don\'t want dmso carrying dirt and bacteria into your bloodstream
-Dry yourself off grab your mixture along with a clean eye dropper
- Holding the penis horizontal at the glands with one hand dip your eye dropper into your mixture and gather as much as you can
-start to coat the penis with the eye dropper until you are covered from the base to just below the glands-give extra focus to lumped up areas
-let the application air dry for about 10-20 mins and proceed to wipe with w clean wash cloth
-youll likely feel your lumps and nodules soften after one application.
-apply hydrocortisone to the area that was coated with the mixture and then apply and uncle Jim wrap.
-Do this daily and start to feel a sense of relief if you are dealing with what I was

As far as pictures and details go, I don\'t have the time. I probably should have withheld my opinion on PMMA and just directed this to the guys that know what I\'m talking about. For those that have had great experiences and have no regrets, congrats. To the others, I hope this helps.

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308635725

@Craigie03 I have a few nodules, but nothing serious. Using DMSO and Iodine and it's helped EQ a bit but I'm worried about its effects on collagen growth and on the PMMA. Do you (or anyone else) have any insight into this?

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308637379

Strive does pose an interesting question. The DMSO appears to help some guys with softening/diminishing some lumps/bumps, but at the same time does it diminish the areas you\'d prefer it didn\'t? Is it an \"all or nothing\" deal or are the effects mostly seen in the problem areas?

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308639273

'Worth it' is such a subjective term. There are risks with cosmetic procedures. Results aren't perfectly consistent. So it comes down to risk/reward. For some people the risks are worth taking a chance on and for others less so. If I use myself as an example, I'd have never had a PE procedure if I'd started with an above average size. For me personally, it just wouldn't have been worth the risk as I'm the kind of guy who obsesses about imperfections etc. If I responded to natural PE I wouldn't have done it, even if I was smaller than average, as I'd have stuck to the exercises. But for many of us, it's a choice between sticking with a penis size that prevents us from enjoying life or have a cosmetic procedures that comes with some risks. For us the risks are worth the reward. In my opinion you can't simply say 'it's not worth it,' to a guy with a 3.5' Girth, whose life is ruled by penis size insecurities. Bigger guys, who aren't lacking in confidence anyway, might want to tread more carefully, as they have far more to lose and far less to gain. But, ultimately it's each individuals choice and as long as they are aware of the risks associated with a PE procedure, then good luck to them.

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308639461

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
100% agreed Hoddle10. Brice I am two years post 2nd round so I don\'t assume their would be anymore collagen growth at this point. The application has simply softened areas that were easily detectable and very hard to the point where the PMMA lumps don\'t protrude out and feel uncomfortable in someone\'s hand/mouth. I\'m no chemist, just sharing some of my experience.

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308641665

Thanks Craig for this advice. How natural does the penis feel now do you think? Do you have pics to share.

Can DMSO really break down PMMA or is it just breaking down scar tissue and collegen that forms around it?

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308642611

Thanks Craig for this advice. How natural does the penis feel now do you think? Do you have pics to share.

Can DMSO really break down PMMA or is it just breaking down scar tissue and collegen that forms around it?

lt's the surrounding collagen that softens. I don't think dmso mixes will work on proper nodules.

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 11 months ago #1308643210

So then once the DMSO softens the surrounding collagen, can the lumps then be massaged/manipulated, much like physical therapists do with scar tissue? And when you stop applying the DMSO will the lumps return. Sort of rinse and repeat type deal.

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 10 months ago #1308671148

Dr C? Who is this, exactly?

Pmma Lumps, nodules, regret, & recovery 4 years 10 months ago #1308693949

Dr C? Who is this, exactly?

I assume he is referring to Dr. Casavantes of the Avanti Derma clinic in TJ

avantiderma.com/

• Page: