PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Elist implant

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308358535

Did you get a chance to read my username?

I appreciate a genuine testimony...but you must know: this forum has had fake members purport progress reports. This forum has dealt with legal threats from this pathetic excuse of a doctor. This forum has seen countless botched procedures from a psychopath physician who is being investigated by medical authorities.

Your defensiveness is naive. You came here to post without having read anything prior? Lordee lord.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308358573

Great to hear it's going well!

thanks man ?

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308358680

Did you get a chance to read my username?

I appreciate a genuine testimony...but you must know: this forum has had fake members purport progress reports. This forum has dealt with legal threats from this pathetic excuse of a doctor. This forum has seen countless botched procedures from a psychopath physician who is being investigated by medical authorities.

Your defensiveness is naive. You came here to post without having read anything prior? Lordee lord.

ok I did see some of other post about the negative experience about this implant but I don't know anything about these legal threat. Surgeries come with risks,
maybe I'm the Lucky one with this implant?maybe the others don't follow post op or whatever. Elist clearly say that no sex or masterbate at least 2 months or until clearance by him.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308361334

Hey Johnwick. Photo Looks great so far. Mine looked good like that for the first three months. Keep posting over time and just be careful of getting the protrusions that may come later. I was meticulous in my self-care. So far it does look good at this stage. I think it was about 4 or 5 months when all the swelling was gone and the penis extended as he said it would that the implant started to \"deform\" and bend weird. I could see it through the skin and it was misshapen. That may not happen to you. I am also just being honest with you - I promise.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308361517

Hey Johnwick. Photo Looks great so far. Mine looked good like that for the first three months. Keep posting over time and just be careful of getting the protrusions that may come later. I was meticulous in my self-care. So far it does look good at this stage. I think it was about 4 or 5 months when all the swelling was gone and the penis extended as he said it would that the implant started to \"deform\" and bend weird. I could see it through the skin and it was misshapen. That may not happen to you. I am also just being honest with you - I promise.

I think silicone is safe just like many thousand boobjob have done so far. I get that surgery come with risks and I hope that don't happen to me. I will avoid hotbath or any hardcore sex. I will let them heal and will not have sex in the first 2-3 months. Do you still have any pictures of it. Did you have sex too soon or involve in any hardcore sex?

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308369362

No hardcore sex and meticulous care. I can send you pictures of it privately if you would like. Mine looked very similar to yours in the beginning and then later it started to look odd and protrusions started. Just email me. Kevin.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308377029

John,
I sincerely hope the best for you with this, but I have to say that you seem a bit flip about the whole procedure by saying things like \"i\'ll be one of the lucky ones\" and equating this implant to silicone boob jobs. They are worlds apart. One is a gel inside a case that is placed in/under a static body part. The other is a hard, solid piece of silicone placed in a dynamic body part. There have been many, many guys who have had this, followed the instructions and have had to have it removed. It seems that you did not do much/any research prior to having the surgery.

Again, I wish you the best with your outcome, just be prepared in case things do not go as planned.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308379575

John,
I sincerely hope the best for you with this, but I have to say that you seem a bit flip about the whole procedure by saying things like \"i\'ll be one of the lucky ones\" and equating this implant to silicone boob jobs. They are worlds apart. One is a gel inside a case that is placed in/under a static body part. The other is a hard, solid piece of silicone placed in a dynamic body part. There have been many, many guys who have had this, followed the instructions and have had to have it removed. And to say that people are lying about Elist is offensive, especially since it seems that you did not do much/any research prior to having the surgery.

Again, I wish you the best with your outcome, just be prepared in case things do not go as planned.

I don't find anymore flip than some of the people commenting on his post. I'm not going to speak for him, but I think he was was just using breast implants as an example. There are plenty of silicone implants placed in 'dynamic' parts of the body such as calf, bicep, tricep, shoulder, etc. It's a plain fact that some people just reject silicone implants of any kind. Then you have implant failures, migration, etc. I don't see where he said anyone was lying either. He did say 'he may be one of the lucky ones' a little different than what you quoted him saying. As a 'Moderator' I would think you would be more precise in your responses. Maybe instead of trying to horrify people maybe encourage people to document their experience. He has done no one here any harm and his story should be met with open arms not daggers. Just my opinion!

Keep on posting your progress John. More people read it than you'll ever know.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308379860

I don't find anymore flip than some of the people commenting on his post. I'm not going to speak for him, but I think he was was just using breast implants as an example. There are plenty of silicone implants placed in 'dynamic' parts of the body such as calf, bicep, tricep, shoulder, etc. It's a plain fact that some people just reject silicone implants of any kind. Then you have implant failures, migration, etc. I don't see where he said anyone was lying either. He did say 'he may be one of the lucky ones' a little different than what you quoted him saying. As a 'Moderator' I would think you would be more precise in your responses. Maybe instead of trying to horrify people maybe encourage people to document their experience. He has done no one here any harm and his story should be met with open arms not daggers. Just my opinion!

Keep on posting your progress John. More people read it than you'll ever know.

Herman,
You are correct. I misread his statement. He did not say people were lying about Elist. Instead, he said why would he lie about him.

Yes, you are correct that some people reject silicone. And there is still a huge difference between calf, bicep, etc. implants and an implant in the penis. To equate them is simply ridiculous.

I never discouraged him from documenting his experience. He is more than welcome to do so. At the same time, I will still point out the truth, that this is a flawed product that has ruined many, many men. If you find that horrifying, good. It should be. And that Elist knows this and continues to double and triple down on it is equally horrifying.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308463742

I've decided to stop posting update on this post, because admins on this site is so toxic. Not sure if I'll come back to update again.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308466412

John - I am very interested in your progress and hope you continue to update!

I've decided to stop posting update on this post, because admins on this site is so toxic. Not sure if I'll come back to update again.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308471688

The Penuma implant did not work out for me. However, if it works for you, good for you! Wish you the best. I really hope that you will continue to update your progress.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308471774

Keep posting even though the environment is the ways it. Believe it or not their are quite of candidates looking for real stories like ours. Any normal non jaded person can see that. Mine is going great and I can't think of one thing I would change. Love it.

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308471779

Can't be wrong if we are just honest in our experience!

Dr. Elist implant 4 years 11 months ago #1308494171

I feel sorry for you , should\'ve read posts here before doing it.. Yes you are going to have a long ugly journey and you can quote me!
My best advice is take the implant out as soon as possible !, there will be less scarring , and less shortening and deformity.
Elist knows this.. he\'s a Monster who doesn\'t care he must\'ve been wronged in childhood or something he is a sick man
for continuing to do this harm to so many men.