PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA sometime in future

PMMA sometime in future 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308173623

Hello,

I will do my PMMA in a few months, so far I will use this thread to collect my questions and found answers (from doc or forum).

Questions:
I\'m pumping since a few years daily, should I also pump with low pressure on the day of treatment?

Which concentration for the most symmetrical result. I want natural looks. I want a gain of 1Inch.

Should I use a bit of Sildenafil after the treatment to get more blood in my penis and have it more extended overall?

Should I get an mechanical roller for after preparation of the material or isn\'t it necessary?

Will the PMMA get injected in the loose skin which is around the penis or some deeper skin which is more tight to the erectile tissue?

Do I need a Visa for Mexiko as European?
I would fly to San Diego as it seems to be the cheapest option, or is there any cheaper alternative near?

Should I supplement collagen before the treatment or anything else? I\'m a super healthy person.

Br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA sometime in future 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308186537

Not one brand in particular. There are several.

PMMA sometime in future 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308194316

You have not given your reason for getting PMMA. If you have a small penis which gives you anxiety and makes you fear having sex with a partner for what they might think of your penis then possibly consider this.

But if your reason is because of vanity, as in there is nothing wrong with your size but you believe PMMA will give you a larger natural looking and feeling penis do not go for it. It will not look natural and 100% not feel natural either. You also risk very unatural lumps forming.

You say you are European, so you probably are uncut? you also say you have lose skin too? Uncut, coupled with lose skin is the worst combination for PMMA. The PMMA is rigid and attaches to your skin. Because being uncut with lose skin there will be a lot of movement naturally with the skin of your penis. But when the hard PMMA attachs to skin it cause unatural hard lumps to form when forskin is pulled back or tries to move around.

Glad even tho you are European you are not considering going to Dr N. She has had a lot of terrible results lately ( including myself) but given that she is working mostly with uncut men it probably can only be expected.

I did this for vanity resons and it was a mistake.... wish I could have my natural look and feel back. But PMMA is very hard and dangerous to get out once it\'s injected in.... I have got comments from partners about my penis. One thought I had a tumour in it and advised me to see a doctor lol.... I had perfect penis before I just got 1 round of 15ml of PMMA. That\'s all it took.

You probably have a perfect penis too now but dont know it. You will know it was after you get it injected it with plastic ?

PMMA sometime in future 3 years 11 months ago #1308697543

Can I ask what you mean by only 15ml of PMMA? Are you referring that one session was enough and felt good, or that the negative side effects you mentioned was from just one session?

• Page: