PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA at Avanti Derma (Feb 11 2019)

PMMA at Avanti Derma (Feb 11 2019) 5 years 1 month ago #1308104420

Hi BBC, I agree with @awesomenews08, ligament cut is totally not worth it and left me an ugly scar as you can see.

Although I gained 1.5cm permanent length, it\'s still not worth it. Look at my bad scar as a reminder, pubic hair doesn\'t grow along the scar anymore and it\'s really obvious.

As for gains from PMMA, I\'ll report again next week as I will hit the week 6 mark. Stay tuned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA at Avanti Derma (Feb 11 2019) 5 years 1 month ago #1308131644

Great report thanks!
Which PMMA concentration did they use? And how much ml?
Wish you all the best for healthy recovery

PMMA at Avanti Derma (Feb 11 2019) 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308170602

I was considering the lig cut before I'd would do my PMMA procedure. Thought it was a good idea to do first.

I researched and called Dr. Rosenthal's office here in SoCal to book. Left repeated messages with no call back. I guess it was a sign.

I went ahead with the PMMA procedure and gained .5-.75' inches in Flaccid length without the extensive commitment to daily Hanging for 6-12 months. Of course no increase in Erect length

Looking forward to your updates.

PMMA at Avanti Derma (Feb 11 2019) 4 years 3 months ago #1308696156

Gokkunbazooka wrote: Day 2

From Day 1 until Day 2 morning, did the after-care (massaged hourly) according to instructions, 2 points still slightly bleeding, penis very bruised.

Went to see Ian at 10:00am and got it inspected, happy to know that the PMMA distribution was uniform, Dr Morales happened to pop by to take a look as well. Ian was really attentive even though it\'s busy at the clinic today (was told that Feb\'s getting pretty busy here!).

Why can't I see the photos? I have a paying membership.
Did the Infra-red and was instructed on how to use the extender, got another follow-up later this afternoon.

Bleeding points have stopped and bruising came down a bit, will continue the aftercare massage.

Day 2 photos as follows:

• Page: