PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Penuma Implanted

Penuma Implanted 5 years 3 weeks ago #1307927727

I too am following your progress to help me decide weather to go through with the surgery or not. I have the same \"before\" size so it\'s exciting to finally have a true example of what the results could possibly look like. So far from what I\'ve seen, I\'d have no complaints getting your results. Please keep the recovery updates coming, we greatly appreciate! If you could also continue to post pics of your healing process, it would help tremendously. Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penuma Implanted 5 years 3 weeks ago #1307927986

I too am following your progress to help me decide weather to go through with the surgery or not. I have the same \"before\" size so it\'s exciting to finally have a true example of what the results could possibly look like. So far from what I\'ve seen, I\'d have no complaints getting your results. Please keep the recovery updates coming, we greatly appreciate! If you could also continue to post pics of your healing process, it would help tremendously. Thanks again!

Why even consider it? How many guys have you encountered that still have the implant 3 years after their procedure? I think this is probably the cosmetic surgery with the lowest long term success rate in the Western world. I really don\'t think that is an exaggeration. The Dr is currently under investigation by the California Medical Board and it isn\'t for outstanding contribution to PE surgery!

I totally understand why smaller guys are desperate and are therefore more prepared to gamble, but this is an insane bet. At best it will be a temporary fix and in the long run it will mot likely leave you worst off than you are now.

You\'d be far better off flying to Atlanta and seeing Dr M. It\'s total madness to consider going to Elist for a procedure that 90%+ of our members, who have had it, have had it removed within 3 years, when you can get a 3 year version of Ellanse from Dr M.

Penuma Implanted 5 years 3 weeks ago #1307932237

Forgot to post last weeks pics. All is healing well. The implant is starting to feel more natural as time goes. Certain situations make you remember it's there like lying flat face down on the floor. I ended up having to push my butt in the air. I can honestly say it's a difficult decision to decide which procedure to go with. So far I've seen very positive results.

Penuma Implanted 5 years 3 weeks ago #1307952654

Looks great. Going on 8 months for me. Love it every day.

Penuma Implanted 5 years 2 weeks ago #1307985814

I eventually had to ask Elist to remove it because of protrusions. I really hope that the same thing will not happen to you. Good luck.

• Page: