PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How much foreskin is going to be an limiter in injections ?

How much foreskin is going to be an limiter in injections ? 1 week 2 days ago #1308719111

Hello
I'm strongly considering the non surgical enhancement for Girth.
My glans is exposed but Foreskin is bunched up a little right up to it.
I was never Circumcised.

What are my options ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much foreskin is going to be an limiter in injections ? 1 week 8 hours ago #1308719146

Hello
I'm strongly considering the non surgical enhancement for Girth.
My glans is exposed but Foreskin is bunched up a little right up to it.
I was never Circumcised.

What are my options ?

This sounds like it may be a case where Dr. Carney would need to take a look and make a determination after doing a physical examination since your Circumcision status is a bit outside the norm as you explained.

In general, we strongly advise against Girth injections on someone who is uncircumcised because of the risk of Phimosis, "ugly" resulting appearance (the filler tends to migrate and get stuck in the Foreskin when uncircumcised), and all other kinds of resulting complications we have seen and had to Repair on patients who have come to us after another provider performed Girth injections on their uncircumcised penis. If there is a valid reason for the patient remaining uncircumcised, we will do it, but understand it would be against clinical advice and that additional release forms and waivers would have to be signed by the patient prior to the procedure being performed.

You can always schedule a consultation with us through our website if you'd like to move forward and have Dr. Carney take a look. I apologize I don't have a more clear-cut answer for you, but I hope this information is helpful for you nonetheless.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Rejuvall