PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Penile lengthening

Penile lengthening 1 year 11 months ago #1308707441

I didn't keep a list . Sorry about that . You can believe me or not . I have no reason to lie .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penile lengthening 1 year 11 months ago #1308707442

Carney avoids talking about starting stats or percentage gains . Interestingly many studies do use percentage gains as a measure , which , rightly , is probably the best way to look at it .

From a marketing perselpective , of course , you don't want to tell someone that if they're shorter that they will probably have less absolute gains than someone who is longer . The key word is probably ...

Penile lengthening 1 year 11 months ago #1308707443

Dthom wrote: I didn't keep a list . Sorry about that . You can believe me or not . I have no reason to lie .

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying you're wrong, or at the very least, your claims are without merit or proof. I, on the other hand, am relying on the information provided to me by real people who perform these procedures. Many of whom are highly esteemed in their fields. Never mind my own credentials as having been following the industry longer than I've moderated a site that happens to be the only dedicated source on the topic (that isn't physician owned).

Another posting from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon states:
The amount of elongation depends on several factors: 1. How much of the penis is behind the bone; 2.The width and slope of the bone (pubic symphysis); 3.The soft tissues around the area (are they tight or loose, stiff or flexible are some of the factors) Each individual is unique and and the amount of lengthening is different for each person.

As it's understood today, there is no simple way to determine how much gain you will receive post-op Ligamentolysis, like starting penis size.

Let's end it at that, as you cannot substantiate your claims there is no reason to continue arguing and I think this topic is better served to carry-on from before. Cheers.

Penile lengthening 1 year 11 months ago #1308707444

Dthom wrote: Carney avoids talking about starting stats or percentage gains . Interestingly many studies do use percentage gains as a measure , which , rightly , is probably the best way to look at it .

From a marketing perselpective , of course , you don't want to tell someone that if they're shorter that they will probably have less absolute gains than someone who is longer . The key word is probably ...

So your actual argument is that there is a marketing conspiracy so as to not detract shorter men from getting the procedure? I'm sure you didn't mean to say it that way, it's just how it came off lol.

You do realize that men who are shorter are more qualified for the procedure to begin with, and a 1-Inch gain for a smaller man is a greater percentage-yield than a 1-Inch gain for a longer man?

If you wish to disagree, I will respect that but as I mentioned before, let's resume the topic at hand, thanks.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Penile lengthening 1 year 11 months ago #1308707468

I'm interested Doc. I had 3 rounds of Ellanse, the first round in June '19 and so far its still holding strong. Do I need to wait for this filler to dissipate or can I have the lengthening procedure done before then?

Last edit: by jb560.

Penile lengthening 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714244

I want to know after disconnecting ligaments and seeing it longer Flaccid if I will see it longer Erect?

Penile lengthening 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714255

I'm in the process of getting a Rejuvall Representative to provide responses in the near future, hopefully this coming month.

Penile lengthening 6 months 3 days ago #1308714417

Looking forward to it.

Penile lengthening 5 months 1 week ago #1308714608

Will there ever be a lengthing procedure that works?

Lets say i just hit the lottery for 1 million dollars and i am able to spend 100k or something for a bigger penis a 8x6. Is there no realistic way?

Penile lengthening 4 months 1 week ago #1308715005

Has anyone asked of the 1 Inch guarantee is Flaccid only or is it Erect length as well?

Penile lengthening 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715532

Has anyone asked of the 1 inch guarantee is flaccid only or is it erect length as well?

Hi, @Enhancement_Seeker

Great question! Our guarantee applies to flaccid length, BUT most of our surgical patients see an increase of about half of their flaccid gains in their erect length as well. You can learn more about our one- and two-inch guarantees on our website here.

I hope that helps! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any further questions, and have a wonderful weekend!

• Page:
Moderators: Rejuvall