PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prince Albert piercing and FFT?

Prince Albert piercing and FFT? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696892

Hello. I have been considering Girth enlargement for years.

Really interested in FFT and wondering about long term results and any serious complications that have resulted? Any information would be helpful. I like the idea that FFT is my own body and nothing added. Also, is FFT still a possibility if you do not have much body fat?

Can the you perform FFT if you have a Prince Albert piercing?

I have so much anxiety related to my penis size, I would love to find a method of Girth enhancement that works. I'm just terrified I would end up in a worse state.

Not too interested in length even though I'm on the smaller side of average. I just want more Girth.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Prince Albert piercing and FFT? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696951

Hi--I'm Allen, the patient consultant at Rejuvall. Please provide some clarification as to exactly how your piercing is done and I will speak with Dr. Carney Friday to see whether it is an impediment to his FTT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roswellmh

Prince Albert piercing and FFT? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696954

Thank you so much for your reply!

The Prince Albert piercing goes through the meatus of the penis, into the urethra and comes out on the underside of the shaft just below the glans. I have a stainless steel circular captive bead ring in place. I attached a diagram for reference.

Thank you so much!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Prince Albert piercing and FFT? 4 years 1 month ago #1308697166

Hello Allen,

Hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you were able to follow up with Dr Carney yet?

Thank you

• Page:
Moderators: Rejuvall