Sorry for all the confusion on our various procedures. We are trying to get all our websites updated.
The most detailed explanation for all of our current enlargement versions is found at this updated page at MorgansternHealth.com. Think it will answer many of the questions you posed. morgansternhealth.com/penile-enlargement/
3. We no longer offer the clitoral ridge simulator. Sorry!
4. A glans enhancement "can" help with P/E - if the injection locations are varied to help desensitize the orgasmic nerve areas. Typically, with a glans enhancement, we're trying to steer clear of those spots. With a P/E patient - we usually add 1-2 ML more specific to those exact spots and it does help. Have you already tried P/E medications?
5. PRP injections into the penis are a complete waste of your time and money from recent research by Tom Lue, MD - 98% are gone within 24 hours, 99% within 48 hours - and they migrate to the closest tumor and accelerate its growth. The force of blood flow rates in a penis are too strong for stem cells to have a chance to work. Endostim with break down an FTT - do you have a Peyronie's diagnosis? If you have an ED or Peyronie's indication - we would want to resolve that first.
6. Sometimes. Not every area of fat tissue will transplant successfully to the penis. Requires a first hand in-office evaluation to determine. Wrong tissue will either die / reabsorb and or be uneven with striations.
7. A ligament release results in a 5-20% downward drop in erect angle - depending upon your present angle. Itr's impossible to make an erection point directly downward.
8. Nothing in NY / NJ yet. Our next expansion is the Cayman Islands this spring