PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suggestions for lengthening devices (uncut, 8 inch girth)

Suggestions for lengthening devices (uncut, 8 inch girth) 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308717922

• headboy81
  • headboy81's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I’m looking for some advice on lengthening devices.

Background
I had HL injected back in September 2020 and again in September 2021, both these procedures were carried out at a London clinic.

Photos
I had a generous Girth beforehand, and wanted more.
I’ve held on to most if not all of the gains from the HL, my Erect measurement is just below 8 inches at the widest point (mid section).
The aesthetics aren’t great when I’m Erect and I would like a much firmer feel. The Flaccid hang is heavy and nice (photo).
I’m uncut, BPEL is c. 6.5 inches and was previously 7 inches.
I’m very interested in getting PMMA with Dr Rupeka at some point to replace the HA. I’m not willing to get Circumcised. Dr Rupeka did great work on a fellow member gsock27 who is also uncut.

For now, I’m looking to gain additional length, at least 1 Inch. Looking for suggestions from members re. lengthening devices for an uncut thick penis? I tried an extender (MaleEdge) in the past, but the thing kept slipping off my glans.
Have you any recommendations, what about a weighted Hanging device or vacuum Hanger?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Suggestions for lengthening devices (uncut, 8 inch girth) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717955

Finding devices that adequately (let alone comfortably) accommodate 8" are far & few between... likely because such girths account for like 0.001% of the population, so no manufacturer is going to produce them -- you're best bet would be to either (a) find ones that can be adjusted with additional parts or (b) try and DIY your own by acquiring parts from places like Home Depot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream