PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Pump Recommendations
Pump Recommendations
September 14th, 2023 01:07 UTC #1308714029 Hey all,
I've received two rounds of PMMA through Avanti and am looking for Penis Pump recommendations from you guys as I am looking to better symmetry and fix bump imperfections. I was going to go back to Avanti for another round but have settled on a touch up. I sent pics to Ian and he recommended I use a pump for a few months to stretch the skin more as it appeared my skin appeared tight and additional volume may result in more imperfections.
I've never used a pump so your guys' input on which one I should get means the world.
Current stats Erect:
NBPL: 6.5"
BPEL: 7"
FG: 5.7"
EG: 6"
Thanks
I've received two rounds of PMMA through Avanti and am looking for Penis Pump recommendations from you guys as I am looking to better symmetry and fix bump imperfections. I was going to go back to Avanti for another round but have settled on a touch up. I sent pics to Ian and he recommended I use a pump for a few months to stretch the skin more as it appeared my skin appeared tight and additional volume may result in more imperfections.
I've never used a pump so your guys' input on which one I should get means the world.
Current stats Erect:
NBPL: 6.5"
BPEL: 7"
FG: 5.7"
EG: 6"
Thanks
Last edit: by dbb9292
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Pump Recommendations
September 14th, 2023 08:14 UTC #1308714049 The Answer is in the big Penis-Pumping Thread:
phalloboards.info/forum/manual-pe-exerci...-pumping-thread.html
phalloboards.info/forum/manual-pe-exerci...-pumping-thread.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Pump Recommendations
October 16th, 2023 23:37 UTC #1308714419 I bought a LeLuv pump that has the pressure gauge on it. Tbh I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly. I've tried pumping Flaccid and I can't seem to pump to a decent Erection. I've tried using it with an already Erection and I feel that's working better. With a great Erection I'm at about 6.5"L and when I use the pump I can get it just shy of 7" but the moment I stop pumping the handle the pressure gauge goes down and so does my Erection. I can't get the pressure beyond the #5 on the gauge at any time without it feeling so uncomfortable like my penis is going to explode. I'm not sure how hard I should be pushing it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.