PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My first post

My first post 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713171

Ok, first post but lurking for a while trying to soak up the knowledge . Have my 1st appt with Dr. Clavell in Houston next Friday and will post about the experience. He is part of the PhalloFILL team and easier to get to than Dallas for me.

I decided on HA only at first but will go with PMMA if the results are pleasing to the Mrs. and me. I have been looking over all the aftercare threads and the filler threads (Thanks for steering me away from Lorias Method). And noticed concerns about Frenulum and Hanging with weights.

I’m a customer and not a shill for, but because I’m a Grower and not a shower I tried King Rings glans rings a while ago. Tungsten rings in a variety of sizes. All weight is under 1 lb but in addition to being stylish is does help be “hang” more. It would also compress the area of the Frenulum behind the glans and that might be advantageous to some ( I will let you know my decision after my 1st appt.). If you do decide to try them out please Order the tester rings, the coupon they send you is in excess of the test rings and it will give you a perfect fit ( my personal measurement with a tape was 2mm smaller than what I ended up needing using the test rings). Mrs. Really enjoyed the decoration as well.

Not quite up to posting pics of my package yet, but here is the test ring and the one I use. ( had to use med tape to keep the ring upright for the pic as it is a rounded comfort fit). Tape is in mm/cm.

Hope to be posting more after next Friday !
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Texas.

My first post 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713173

• 123abc
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
Sorry about the stupid question but what exactly do those King Rings do?

I’ve actually never heard of it? Do you keep one on permanently? Even during sex?
When Erect won’t the ring restrict the blood flow to the head?
I’ve known about Cock rings but that’s a rubber ring at the bottom of the shaft.. haven’t seen one on top before?
Sorry about my ignorance on the subject..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coastalcock

Last edit: by 123abc.

My first post 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713174

No worries,

It is a tungsten ring worn just behind the glans . Sized correctly it can be worn during sex and daily ( I take mine off at night). Because it is tungsten it is quite heavy for its size and gives you more “hang” if you’re a Grower. Quite comfortable as well and doesn’t really restrict blood flow like a conventional Cock ring ( compressive material) does. The back or “flare” of your glans keeps it in place (from falling off) and your midgirth keeps it from moving back ( also why correct sizing is important ). I’m Circumcised so I can’t speak to uncut wear. Hope this answer helps!

I should add that king rings is the company , and while they offer traditional metal “cockrings” it was the glans ring that piqued my interest to try and help with retraction day to day. My particular glans ring 28mm ( they are measured in diameter not circumference ) weight approx 2.7 ozs, so not a lot of weight ( cold weather and I will still retract some, but enough to usually get a good extendable hang throughout the day.

Last edit: by Coastalcock.

My first post 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713184

• 123abc
Wow, just learned something new.. had no idea there were such things but must say they do look cool..

Ironically my wedding ring from way back when was made from tungsten (the metal was created in Sweden and they named it tungsten which is “heavy-stone” in Swedish).
I chose that metal because I liked the heaviness and the “quality feel” to it so I can totally understand why they picked that metal..

I’m divorced now and who knows, maybe one of these days I’ll get me another tungsten ring.. haha

Last edit: by 123abc.

My first post 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713186

Women wear nipple jewelry, and get various areas pierced to wear jewelry for aesthetic and pleasure purposes, Why can’t guys do the same? :) I’m just not up to piercing that part of my anatomy lol, though that’s no kick on those who do. This has an attractive look, has benefits I want (hang) , and doesn’t required pushing a 18ga needle though my body ( though I have seen some before/after pics where a guy has about a 4mm PA , hats off to him, braver man than I!) .

My first post 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713196

• 123abc
Totally agree. That’s another benefit of these threads, we learn about things we weren’t even aware of..

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream