PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: URGENT i need help with a company autoextender.com
URGENT i need help with a company autoextender.com
June 29th, 2022 10:19 UTC #1308707964 I order the vacuum cones for my vac Hanger device a long time ago. Unfortunately I have never received it and I don’t have paypal payment protection anymore to get a refund.
Unfortunately the autoextender.com people are not responding to my emails.
Does anyone here know where I can purchase “vacuum cones” in any other place. It is a ring that you wrap aroung your penis before putting the vacuum device over your glans.
Unfortunately the autoextender.com people are not responding to my emails.
Does anyone here know where I can purchase “vacuum cones” in any other place. It is a ring that you wrap aroung your penis before putting the vacuum device over your glans.
Attachments:
Hello Gentlemen!
Please Log in or Create an account to view the attachment.
Last edit: by donjuan Reason: Needed to include picture
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: URGENT i need help with a company autoextender.com
June 30th, 2022 00:31 UTC #1308707972- timid_newbie
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 142
- Thanks: 14
I searched "vacuum cones" and the very first thing that popped up was a vacuum cone for vacuum cylinders by LeLuv on Amazon.
The Amazon page also had several other different vacuum seal rings on it below the LeLuv product. They all look similar to what your picture does
The Amazon page also had several other different vacuum seal rings on it below the LeLuv product. They all look similar to what your picture does
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.