• Page:

TOPIC: Stealth for men

Stealth for men 2 years 8 months ago #1308704288

• GirthyGoals
  • GirthyGoals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 24
Anyone have any experience with stealth for men as an anti Turtling device. I normally use sleeves for it. But the stealth for men seemed a little more durable. Also ordered the coil to possibly use as a more discreet ads.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stealth for men 2 years 8 months ago #1308704294

I do use stealth and find it more comfortable than the regular silicone sleeves. Also the fact that you can customise the dimensions for mid shaft, behind the glans, and the glans ring makes it very personalised. Just need to email them if you want to customise. I usually get the ES version which is without the ball band.

Stealth for men 2 years 8 months ago #1308704297

• GirthyGoals
  • GirthyGoals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 24
I didn't know that. Since I already ordered mine I'll wait and once I get it I'll see what i think needs to be different then order a custom one. That is one of the good things about it is the low price tag

Stealth for men 2 years 8 months ago #1308704305

I found them good for what they are. Comfortable, works. The company is cool and responsive. I haven't used one since beginning PMMA though, although I may consider it again at some point.

Stealth for men 2 years 8 months ago #1308704333

I ordered one a few weeks ago that ended up not fitting well. Emailed their support (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) with my base, mid, and behind glans stats, and they immediately wrote back that they'd custom make one for me. Great support.

I also have their coil, which adds weight/stretching atop it. Not sure how often I'll use it as it's bulky, but am eager to give it a go once the right sleeve comes in.

Stealth for men 2 years 6 months ago #1308704972

@GrowthMindset did they charge you for the custom one and if so did they offer a discount? I got the Innerwear and its useless, by the time I get my thumb, index finger, and glans through it the band at the end is to stretched out to stay in place and feel like I am going get a carpet burn. To me It feels they made the then to rigid/stiff and didn't use enough spandex to let it stretch and bounce back. I did get 2 nude sleeves and I like them a lot, they stop retraction and are much less notice able

Stealth for men 2 years 5 months ago #1308705399

They charged me $15 for a refit, and then full price for a second one. I agree, the nude is better for day to day use to prevent retraction.

I like the idea of the silicone rim on the full sleeve to act as a catch point for an extender. Will try that soon.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream