PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: The grip system weight hanger
The grip system weight hanger
April 22nd, 2021 18:22 UTC #1308703038 How's it going everyone? A few years ago I bought the grip system. I quit doing it because the chamber would not hold the vacuum pressure. I had the chamber replaced because because the valve came off. I tried the new chamber and it would not hold the pressure. A couple a weeks ago I decided to call them to get another replacement chamber but i guess they went out of business. My question is how can I fix the loss of pressure inisde the chamber? I want to restart my journey. I have re-glued the valve on one of the chambers but that did not help out. I don't want to end up buying the lg hanger package A just to get a chamber. Unfortunately, they don't sell just the chamber if you haven't purchased any of their packages.
Just a side note that it's not related. I have been using the bathmate and I am loving the results
Just a side note that it's not related. I have been using the bathmate and I am loving the results
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: The grip system weight hanger
April 23rd, 2021 20:20 UTC #1308703052- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4989
- Thanks: 675
Benny02 wrote: How's it going everyone? A few years ago I bought the grip system. I quit doing it because the chamber would not hold the vacuum pressure. I had the chamber replaced because because the valve came off. I tried the new chamber and it would not hold the pressure. A couple a weeks ago I decided to call them to get another replacement chamber but i guess they went out of business. My question is how can I fix the loss of pressure inisde the chamber? I want to restart my journey. I have re-glued the valve on one of the chambers but that did not help out. I don't want to end up buying the lg hanger package A just to get a chamber. Unfortunately, they don't sell just the chamber if you haven't purchased any of their packages.
Just a side note that it's not related. I have been using the bathmate and I am loving the results
Can't give you much mechanical/technical advice on the Grip System, but would be curious to know more about your Bathmate experience since I may be getting one of my own. If you feel this line of questioning is off-topic, feel free to PM me a response to this instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.