PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: looking to gain flaccid length with stealth (Photos Inside)

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700408

• tnice
  • tnice's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey fellas. I'm semi new here and want to share my journey with the stealth. A little bit about me. I have tried PE before but couldn't keep up with it. I have never used devices before but read about the stealth from another post. I check out multiple devices and decided to try this. I have a very small Dick... almost a micro Dick. I'm overweight so sometimes it would actually retract in. It made me feel like shit. Wife gives me the "it's the perfect size for me" crap. So here I am. Trying to get Flaccid length, lose weight and get filler for Girth.

My specs:

Flaccid:

1.5 " length
2.5 " Girth

Erect:

4.75 " length
3.5 " Girth

On to the stealth

So after reading the website I decided to go with one of the smallest sizes they had. I didn't measure right and it was to big in Girth. Fuck me. That's when I realized my Dick is tiny. Ordered a smaller size and it fits better. I decided to get the coil attachment. I will post picks of the setup for y'all and keep you posted on a weekly basis.

Later fellas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 5 months ago #1308700411

• tnice
I just received these today. The corkscrew is a bit intimidating. I wasn't expecting that. I was wondering how the hell is that supposed to fit on my Dick. I installed the corkscrew IAW how the instructions recommended. No way I'm going to be able to wear this to work. Hell I can't even piss with it on. I had to loosen the coil. I'm going to wear it every day after work and I'll keep you guys updated on my progress.

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 5 months ago #1308700422

I've contemplated using the stealth device(s), this one appears new(er) than what I recall them making? Was there another version before this?

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 5 months ago #1308700430

• tnice
This version is the strapless inner wear. I didn't want the one that had the strap around the testicles.

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 5 months ago #1308700439

• tnice
Quick update...so far the stealth is comfortable. Took a lot of effort to get it on this morning. My head would swell up making it difficult to to pull the sleeve down. Finally got it. Only issue I have is when I piss. I have to "milk" my Dick to get all the piss out. If I don't and i make a strenuous movement a small amount of piss trickles out. I don't know if this is the stealth or just having a larger Dick. I freaking love the bulge it gives me... actually have gotten a couple looks or at least I think they looked.

I'll post more later with measurements.

Later fellas

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 4 months ago #1308700614

• tnice
Hey guys, so it's been close to 2 weeks now and I have some updates. The actual stealth sleeve is very comfortable. Seems to be well constructed. When you first receive it it's very stiff. It keeps you at full length all day. After washing it with by hand about 4 times I noticed that the stiffness wasn't as strong as before and it is allowing some retraction. To be exact...when first worn it held me at 4.75". After washing it by hand it holds me at 4".

The stealth also comes with a thick rubber band. I haven't used it much. I put it at the base of my shaft while wearing the stealth. While doing this I had the situation were some piss would dribble out randomly when I made strenuous movement. With the band off I didn't experience this. I didn't see any advantage to wearing this and stopped.

The coil. Boy this thing is heavy. I finally found a way to wear this comfortably for about an hour after many attempts. So you have the stealth on and you then attach the coil. Your supposed to tighten the first 2 rings around the shaft near your head and the last to rings at the base. Since I'm overweight, my fat pad makes tighten the last 2 rings at the base is difficult. Once you have done this you are to spread the coil. It's Similar to a slinky toy stretching out. I would stretch to my full Erect length then push till I felt a slight tug. I had to be careful of over tighten the top 2 coils because my head would become purple and lose feeling. Like stated earlier, I can wear this for about an hour comfortably. Anything after that starts to become painful around me head.

As far as results, I'm not seeing any so far. I expect this to be a long process and I need to be patient. I will continue to update this post. I will add pictures shortly.

I hope this helps fellas!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 4 months ago #1308700615

• tnice
It also comes with 2 nude sleeves. I don't use them. I can't see pictures so I hope they are posting. Should be 7 pics total. Hope this helps fellas
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 4 months ago #1308700742

I am certainly interested in this as well. I plan to get back into Manual PE next year and it was either the Stealth or a Pump that I was considering. Thanks for the updates!

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 4 months ago #1308700873

@Skeptical_One

I think some of the stealth product are decent, but not necessarily to be used exactly as advertised. For one, dont expect much out the innerwear alone. With a sleeve on over it its get decent, but gets really thick. A sleeve by it self would be more concealable. It has a place in the arsenal, but not a big place.
the coil is nice, but again, make a really THICK wear. so not really in public at all. again, its decent, it weights a pound.

A pump is a great tool, i use mine for length only and use it with a hanging routine.

Last edit: by Texas.

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 4 months ago #1308700874

@tnice

Good pics on using the products man, once you get used to wearing that 1lb coil. upgrade yourself into a hanging routine at more weight, than throw that coil on after the hang for extended healing.
If you ever have problems concealing the coil, look into wearing the sleeves solo, ( you made need to get a few sizes smaller for there sleeves - they are measured in MM's FYI ), or get a small stretcher.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tnice

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 2 months ago #1308701617

• tnice
Update....

It's been around 2 months since Ive been wearing the correct size stealth. I have worn it almost every day for at least 8 hours and I remove it at night. My stealth has lost its rigidity. It gets wrinkles in it and that allows for retraction. I'm not getting the pull I used to get when first worn. I enjoy the fact that it keeps me from Turtling and it still gives me a nice bulge but that's not what I was looking for.

Now when adding the coil to the stealth I get a good constant pull. The size of the coil prevents me from wearing it to work. I use it when I get home and get a good 4 to 5 hours with it installed. I'm very satisfied with the coil attachment.

My days with the stealth are over. It's been a great introductory into ads. I have now purchased an autoxleeve ads system. I have only had it for a week now but I'm enjoying wearing it more than the stealth. Time will tell how it holds up. I will continue to use the stealth coil. It fits perfect on the autox sleeves.

Also, I have started a pumping routine. I purchased a leluv system. Can't get enough of how big I am for the short amount of time.

That's my stealth review. I hope this helps you guys. Let me know if you guys want me to do anymore updates on the pump and new sleeves.

Take care and stay safe!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 2 months ago #1308701670

I ordered one years ago and I can’t get that thing on to save my life. I can’t reach my finger down far enough to pull it through. It’s almost impossible. Not sure if it the wrong dice or not. How do you get yours on? Are you Erect getting it on?

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 2 months ago #1308701671

Also the stealth is more so to keep your penis stretched it won’t help you gain anything regardless of what the website may say. I’d keep the stealth as something to wear after length work.

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 3 years 2 months ago #1308701675

Haha, I had the same problem trying to get one on. I thought i ordered the wrong size. After wrestling and struggling, I was finally able to get it on but it didn't give me the stretch I was expecting. I could still pull my penis about an Inch longer past the end of it. Threw it in the trash.

looking to gain flaccid length with stealth 2 years 9 months ago #1308703801

You would gain about 2 Inch if u got lipo of your fat pad

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream