PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: LgHanger & ellanse plan (Photos Inside)

LgHanger & ellanse plan (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700202

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker & member finally on the war path. I've got an EL of 17cm measured with a flexi ruler and a midshaft Girth of 5 inches. Based on the attached pictures(85% Erection) I was thinking how much Girth do you think its possible to achieve with Ellanse while still looking natural? Also do you think that curve in the middle is something to be concerned about? it becomes a little more dramatic at 100% Erection.

Another question I had was in regards to the Lghanger and more specifically the vacuum pump attachment. Is their anything special about that instrument or can any air pump perform the same function?

Thanks A lot for reading and for any responses!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

LgHanger & ellanse plan 3 years 5 months ago #1308700227

Well I dont think you are average! You could easily go 6" circumference. Anymore will still look good, just cause partners to run away screaming B) B) (thy were meant to be emoji's ( I tried sending a smiley face emoji from my car appleplay text and it sent " smiley face emoji").
You will still have the curve. generally we dont try to 'fill' in the concave side too much because it looks great erect but too full in that area flaccid.

LgHanger & ellanse plan 3 years 5 months ago #1308700324

Thanks for the info doc,
Haha the emojis show up for me. I actually wanted to see you at the start of the year but I couldn't because of Covid, hopefully not too much longer until the borders open! My glans atm just under the flared out part measure 14 and with the back rim around 14.5cm, is it advisable to go for 16cm girth or even more (I know its Greedy) or do you think it might start to look unnatural? Also Doc, is it possible to guesstimate how much filler it might take and over how many sessions to get there from my current 12.5cm?

I am trying to get rid of the curve :( , which is mostly why I bought the hanger, could I do the filler before the hanger without the risk of migration or is that always going to be a possibility?
Thanks

LgHanger & ellanse plan 3 years 2 months ago #1308701673

Mr.Average wrote: Hi everyone,

Long time lurker & member finally on the war path. I've got an EL of 17cm measured with a flexi ruler and a midshaft Girth of 5 inches. Based on the attached pictures(85% Erection) I was thinking how much Girth do you think its possible to achieve with Ellanse while still looking natural? Also do you think that curve in the middle is something to be concerned about? it becomes a little more dramatic at 100% Erection.

Another question I had was in regards to the Lghanger and more specifically the vacuum pump attachment. Is their anything special about that instrument or can any air pump perform the same function?

Thanks A lot for reading and for any responses!

Do you have hypospadias?

LgHanger & ellanse plan 2 years 10 months ago #1308703656

Mr.Average wrote: Thanks for the info doc,
Haha the emojis show up for me. I actually wanted to see you at the start of the year but I couldn't because of Covid, hopefully not too much longer until the borders open! My glans atm just under the flared out part measure 14 and with the back rim around 14.5cm, is it advisable to go for 16cm girth or even more (I know its Greedy) or do you think it might start to look unnatural? Also Doc, is it possible to guesstimate how much filler it might take and over how many sessions to get there from my current 12.5cm?

I am trying to get rid of the curve :( , which is mostly why I bought the hanger, could I do the filler before the hanger without the risk of migration or is that always going to be a possibility?
Thanks

dude the curve is a lady killer? Why would you want to get rid of it? Unless your dealing with anal... Then I understand

LgHanger & ellanse plan (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703662

Upward curve is not an issue unless it stops penetration. Yes you can still hang pre/post. Maybe some guys have had some straightening with PRP/P shot to the concave side.

LgHanger & ellanse plan (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703671

Dr_Oates wrote: Upward curve is not an issue unless it stops penetration. Yes you can still hang pre/post. Maybe some guys have had some straightening with PRP/P shot to the concave side.

I haven't done any PE really because I'm afraid of losing my curve. It's how I get by with the size I have. So if I do PRP it might remove my curve?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream