PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Before and after photo after 1.5 years of PE (Photos Inside)

Before and after photo after 1.5 years of PE (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 days ago #1308702589

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
I'm with Texas on this one. The gains from manual PE come so slowly that it's hard to mentally accept that any progress is being made.
And when you go of just visuals, doubt can always creep in (e.g. Is it just how close I'm taking the photo? Is it the lighting? etc.)
Tape measures are a great way to have definitive evidence of growth, even for one's own sake. I've also spent so much time reading complete BS progress reports on forums such as PEGym/Thundersplace that I'm a bit jaded at this point. If you're willing to upload even current measurement shots of your 8.25x6.25, I'd be very interested to see that.

With all that said, @wishes if you've measured yourself and you know that you've grown, then nothing else matters. So congrats!
I know you had an old PMMA log on Phalloboards v2.0 in which you got two rounds of PMMA. Many members have reported that pumping interacts poorly with PMMA, making it feel lumpy for some time afterward. With such an aggressive routine, have you experienced anything of this sort?

Cacx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Before and after photo after 1.5 years of PE (Photos Inside) 1 year 4 weeks ago #1308711082

• Rybrad
  • Thank you received: 3
Your before and after picture aren't to scale at all. The after picture is blown up giving the illusion of a bigger penis. Surely someone who invested hundreds of hours into stretching his penis over a year didn't take before and after pictures with a measuring tape? I'm very skeptical about this. Please provide bone pressed measurements before and after or this is really just is another dubious claim.

Before and after photo after 1.5 years of PE (Photos Inside) 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711120

I sure can provide before and after pictures, but frankly that is not the point. First, I am not here to claim or proof anything. That I stretched my penis is secondary to my Girth report. I am not here to representing anybody; and the solely reason to post on this board is to support and provide feedback to the people that have the same desire and concern about their penis as I did. Personally, I found this board very helpful. I received reports that were very helpful for my personal decision to change something of desire. Frankly, I made the pictures as good as I could without any second thought. I don't really care if my penis is a little bit longer or shorter at this time. I only wanted to share that you can enlarge your penis permanently with the help of a stretching devise.

Before and after photo after 1.5 years of PE 1 year 6 days ago #1308711450

Do you have clinical anecdote from patients who increased length using PE methods/devices?

Before and after photo after 1.5 years of PE 11 months 2 weeks ago #1308711656

Hey guys. Really interested in starting manual PE. I’ve had filler procedures (just finished my second round). Any advice on where to start.
What’s the best stretcher if you’ve had filler? One that attaches to the head or shaft? Any thoughts on pumping after filler and when to start that?

Ideally I was thinking of just wearing the extended during the night… would that be enough? I’m mainly interested in gaining some length.

Im very new to this part of PE so any advice is appreciated.

@wishes
Your results are awesome. Would like your input on my questions as well as the other guys on the chat. Thanks.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream