PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jes extender (pics included) (question abt future filler)

Jes extender (pics included) 4 years 1 day ago #1308697426

• donjuan
  • donjuan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
I use jes extender at least an hour a day. Because my glans is small it slips out. Also the silicon tube must be cleaned often to keeps its texture. After 1 year it should be replaced.

I have made slight gains mostly to my FL. from maybe from 3 inches to 4 inches. Its hard to measure bc you FL changes throughout the day and based on climate temperature positioning etc etc.

I would recommend Jes extender full pack. The employees give you quick responses and will refund you if you have a legitimate claim against them. This happened to me once a few years back.

Based on my experience this device can increase FL which is important to many ppl. No effect on Girth obviously or EL imo.

I also put velcro straps to make sure the silicon tubes stay in place. Jes extender has other items like velcro straps instead of silicon tube to secure the head of glans. DO NOT USE THIS because the velcro straps dont secure your penis very well.

Other potential struggle is if your penis slips out of the silicon tube whilst you are outside in public, it has happened to me and is a problem. Wear tight boxer briefs to avoid the extender falling off.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by donjuan. Reason: More clarity

Jes extender (pics included) (question abt future filler) 4 years 3 hours ago #1308697437

• donjuan
  • donjuan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 9
So my doctor told me that Jes extender is not good to use after filler injections because the silicon tube negatively effects the way the filler is distributed along my penis. Because the silicon tube clamps hard around the rim of the glans. Is this an issue?

Hope that makes some sense, fyi im still new tot his forum. Thanks.

Last edit: by donjuan. Reason: More clarity

Jes extender (pics included) (question abt future filler) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697446

Did you receive filler injections? Thanks for the product review.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream