• Page:

TOPIC: Relaxlin 2

Relaxlin 2 4 years 1 month ago #1308697141

• Qtip
  • Qtip's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 2
Anyone have any experience with this product.. suppose to enhance the ligament and promote growth

Relaxin-2 is a peptide hormone structurally related to insulin, which is expressed in the placenta, decidua, prostate, and in the ovary during pregnancy. Of the three known relaxin genes, Relaxin-2 is the only relaxin known to circulate in the blood. Relaxin-2 binds specifically to the LGR7 and LGR8 receptors, previously identified as an “orphan” G protein coupled receptors. Signaling by Relaxin-2 through its target receptors enhances the growth of pubic ligaments and ripening of the cervix during birth. Recombinant Relaxin-2 is a nonglycosylated 6.0 kDa disulfide linked heterodimeric protein consisting of a 24 amino acid A-chain and a 29 amino acid B-chain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Relaxlin 2 4 years 1 month ago #1308697151

Have always wanted to give this a go, but cant seem to find a reputable source, anyone out there tried this approach

Relaxlin 2 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697237

I know of a decent source, but what are the doses and benefits of relaxlin? I’m guessing it’s a subq injection, but the only thing I found related to penis enlargement was from dr Adams and he doesn’t really specify any kind of protocol or benefit

Relaxlin 2 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697260

I would imagine that it would help with the plastic deformation of the ligaments within in the penis and hopefully make stretching that little bit easier, are you happy to share your source, really want to give this a go.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream