PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: what is your current routine?

what is your current routine? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696855

im currently waiting on my ultimate kit from total man which will include everything i ever will need
for more info on that you can check it out at totalmanshop dot com

anyways right

only thing im doing is jelquing everyday 200 times in the shower for about 3 seconds at a time roughly

and i wear a ADS vaccum stretcher 4-8 hours a day 5 days a week and take weekends off

ill update my routine once i received my kit though cause ill be adding Clamping, Hanging, rod extending etc .. gonna rev it up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Unhung1. Reason: spelling

what is your current routine? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696867

I moved this to a more fitting category.

what is your current routine? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697230

for the first time in over a year I have taken some time off, just a little over 2 weeks. But I still wore the ads. I am about to start back to Hanging, very lightly, and essentially start over from the beginning. But this time, I am also adding in pumping for length. Hang in the AM, pump in the evening is the plan. For my Hanging, One i do a little different than most, is: I typically try to avoid days off, none. But the occasionally weekend day off happens by accident.
Looking to start next week. Ill create a thread for it in Monday.

Last edit: by Texas.

what is your current routine? 4 years 1 week ago #1308697357

• bobbi_camacho
  • Pending Email Verification
  • EL:6inches FL:turtling FG:4inchesEG: 5inches
  • Thank you received: 0
1 hour perday Jes extender. I do one hour bc my penis starts to hurt a bit

what is your current routine? 3 years 11 months ago #1308697475

Hey everyone. This is my first post. Before I begin I want to thank all the admins and contributors on PhalloBoards for taking the time to educate people about PE! I have never read more intelligent and considerate discussion about PE than on these forums.

Original penis size: 5.8" BPEL, 5" BEG, 4.5" MEG. Didn't measure Flaccid but it was about 3" Flaccid not stretched.
Current penis size: 6.9" BPEL, 5.4" BEG, 5" MEG. 4.75" Flaccid not stretched, 7" Flaccid stretched. One year of training (not counting 2 months off from injuries)
Final goal of 7.4" BPEL, 5.7" BEG, 5.4" MEG.

Routine:
1. Extender at 1.5 to 2 pounds of pull for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. YES, low extension strength works for me! Quite comfortable, just takes more time to grow.
2. Warm water soak and Jelqing for a few minutes, followed by moderate vacuum for 20 minutes a day, 3 days a week.
3. 2 consecutive days off. Take days/weeks off until I recover if I ever injure my penis or my penis still feels sore from last training.
4. Multivitamin, L-Arginine, Sunflower Lecithin (good for fat of cells, ejaculation volume). I also take a few supplements that are normally low/not in multivitamins but are actually ESSENTIAL nutrients (some missing because they impair absorption of other vitamins and should be taken 1 hour+ different time): Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D3 (not missing from multivitamins, but if you get little sunlight like me, it can help), and Alpha-GPC (many people do not get the recommended "Adequate Intake" of Choline, declared essential in 1990s by multiple medical establishments but not in multivitamins. Choline is essential for brain function and studies suggest it can help with penis health). These supplements are affordable and are either essential nutrients or components of cells.

Some tips:
1. If it ever gets painful, stop and lower the intensity/duration, and take time off as needed! I made mistakes in the past with both manual exercises and tools, keeping on going when it got painful, and it took weeks to recover. I have even accidentally made my penis bleed with what many consider a very safe vacuum because I pumped hard and used it for too long. Always be mindful of how your penis feels, and don't train if your penis is sore from training.
2. Be very careful with supplements claiming to help with penile health. Research potential side effects and contraindications. I have high blood pressure and took a supplement with Yohimbe, which caused me issues. Make sure supplements say GMP-certified, which means it was made in an actual supplement manufacturing facility where ingredients are tested for content and purity.
3. Don't set an unrealistic penis size goal unless you are sure that is what you want. Very large dildos/penises can hurt women, and I 100% plan to stop after reaching my goal.
4. PE exercise can be done very cost-effectively (or expensively if you prefer). I have tried both cheap and expensive equipment, and can see the value in both the cheaper equipment and more expensive equipment. I won't name any products since I know many of them can work if you're just patient and dedicated. Research products well since you have many options.

And if you ever doubt if PE can work, just read the multiple scientific studies available online that prove it does work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Last edit: by Freedomfries.

what is your current routine? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700685

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
The best routine is to use a cockring while sex.

I also ask me if there are Condoms with integrated Cock ring out there

So you can put your condom on (just as normal), also a girl thinks there is nothing special about that :D - But the truth is you always put a condom on what gives you stronger and thicker penis. Silent use of a cockring.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream