PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stretcher with a wide base for large girth (Photos Inside)

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696575

I received my first round of PMMA with Dr. C in January (I will post the story soon) and now I have the rather welcomed problem of not being able to fit into my ADS stretcher (Andropenis) anymore. I sent an email to the company asking if they had a stretcher with a wider base and they said they didn't. I also looked through V2 of this forum, and while there were some suggestions, none of them seemed adequate (X4 has a "wide Girth" base but it is only bigger vertically rather than horizontally, where the extra width is actually needed).

I'm probably now around 5.8 - 6" in Girth, which isn't as big as many on here, so I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a company that makes a wider sized stretcher or if anyone has successfully rigged / made one themselves?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 5 months ago #1308700120

I was wondering the same thing. It appears X4labs shut down, so their wide base doesn't exist any more. Has anyone found one anywhere? Or any advice on what to do

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 5 months ago #1308700123

You should contact Marlon at LG Hanger. He'll be able to make an extender to your specification. Also, he has available XXL silicone sleeve for PMMA girth guys.

lghangerllc.com/

360-294-8944
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacks10

Last edit: by tbone777.

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 5 months ago #1308700155

I got in contact with him, but unfortunately he only makes wide bases for his vacuum style hangers, not the noose style. Anyone have any other leads?

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 5 months ago #1308700157

here is an alternative. You should contact mike "total man PE products". I also have Total Man 2.0 Rod extender. My erect base circumference is 6.5 inches and I am not having any issues with his extender. If your flaccid base circumference is under 6.5 inches, you should have no problems. The extender cost only $70.00 and works with any vacuum chambers and compress attachment.

Mike email address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

https://totalmanshop.com/collections/full-kits/products/penis-extender

https://totalmanshop.com/collections/full-kits

Last edit: by tbone777.

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 5 months ago #1308700158

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 5 months ago #1308700159

If you forward the video to 11:15. You will the extender.

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 4 months ago #1308700274

tbone777 wrote: here is an alternative. You should contact mike "total man PE products". I also have Total Man 2.0 Rod extender. My erect base circumference is 6.5 inches and I am not having any issues with his extender. If your flaccid base circumference is under 6.5 inches, you should have no problems. The extender cost only $70.00 and works with any vacuum chambers and compress attachment.

Mike email address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

https://totalmanshop.com/collections/full-kits/products/penis-extender

https://totalmanshop.com/collections/full-kits

Thank you! Just ordered the Total Man extender. I will post here about how it works out.

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 3 months ago #1308701050

While the Total Man extender looks like a medieval torture rack it does the job. It is wide enough and I like how the springs work to keep the tension tight. It's a pretty robust device and is extremely well made. The only downside is how big it is. There is no way to wear this one concelled under clothing. Like with all stretchers / all day hangers, I would recommend switching up between different styles throughout the day to stave off soreness and those little superficial -- though annoying -- injuries that come from wearing any single device for two long. Right now I'm switching up between the Total Man and a noose style steel ball Hanger.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 3 months ago #1308701055

@Jacks10
Good point. I switch up my gear all the time to try and avoid injuries from using one thing to long. for me, that mostly means vacuum pressure.

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 3 months ago #1308701076

tbone777 wrote: Just to let you guys know... you can make the total man extender smaller in length. You will need to purchase new Threaded Rod At Ebay/Amazon. If I am not mistaken it is 6m size.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08952R777/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B08952R777&pd_rd_w=jZfpA&pf_rd_p=7d37a48b-2b1a-4373-8c1a-bdcc5da66be9&pd_rd_wg=89zDt&pf_rd_r=GMDSV0NMENEF6FCA5QG4&pd_rd_r=4cd4890f-9792-4b9e-a29f-1de71400d112&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFZR0RTT1ZVSVIxM1YmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA1NzE4MjAyQjFENDMyTUQ2WEpKJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA0MjU4MzQyNkNDVU9aWEFEQlRYJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfZGV0YWlsJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYO1BOS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That's true. Thanks for the links. I could also just hack saw it down a little ... but it would still be way to big to conceal anyway, so maybe not worth the effort. It's really not as much of an obstruction as it at first seemed it would be if I'm just wearing it while at home.

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 3 months ago #1308701090

@tbone777 have you had any results from it?

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 2 months ago #1308701616

What noose and Balls are you guys using?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream