PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stretcher with a wide base for large girth (Photos Inside)

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 2 months ago #1308701618

bounceman5 wrote: What noose and Balls are you guys using?

Just some Chinese no-brand from Amazon for $10. There is nothing to the design so there's no need to get fancy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 2 months ago #1308701619

wait_what wrote: @tbone777 have you had any results from it?

From stretching? Yes. Pretty much all devices that can apply adequate tension are about the same, in my opinion. I like the Total Man due to the spring system -- you can really control the tension easily and apply the a huge amount if you want. Other stretchers are limited in this capacity.

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 3 years 2 months ago #1308701630

i can sell you my x4labs with all the bells and whistles for 120 plus shipping, i paid 290 for it

but my new routine im not using a extender anymore so its just gonna go to waste

new routine im just using a ADS, clame, dry pump

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth 2 years 9 months ago #1308704311

Jacks10 wrote: While the Total Man extender looks like a medieval torture rack it does the job. It is wide enough and I like how the springs work to keep the tension tight. It's a pretty robust device and is extremely well made. The only downside is how big it is. There is no way to wear this one concelled under clothing. Like with all stretchers / all day hangers, I would recommend switching up between different styles throughout the day to stave off soreness and those little superficial -- though annoying -- injuries that come from wearing any single device for two long. Right now I'm switching up between the Total Man and a noose style steel ball Hanger.

How’s this working out? Vac hangers tend to give me blisters, I’d love a wide base with a noose style attachment.

Stretcher with a wide base for large girth (Photos Inside) 2 years 1 month ago #1308706988

Anyone find a cheap wide base stretcher

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream