Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: My New Journey to find an Inch

My New Journey to find an Inch 10 months 3 days ago #1308695994

So in 2013 I started a log of my manual PE journey wanting to gain some length before getting pmma on the old forum. Unfortunately that log has been removed due to unforeseen circumstances. I started out at 5 inches and gained an inch in length to 6”. I landed somewhere around 6.5 inches bone pressed Throughout the years of doing it on and off. After taking a break I’ve lost some of my gains. On a good day when I was super erect I am now about 6 inches BPEL. My goal for going into 2020 is to try and hit 7 inches BPEL.

I would love for you guys to follow my journey on this path and hopefully inspire. I am writing this long to hold myself accountable as I usually see things through when I feel obligated. Looking forward to My new games this year I hope to look back at where I’ve come from and what I’ve achieved. I’m looking to lose weight as well as I am most likely 30 lbs heavier than I was back then. So on top of my PE I may also track my weight loss journey as well. Looking forward to the changes coming soon. Happy New Year fellas.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey to find a inch:
http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/my-journey-to-find-an-inch-6215675?trail=15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My New Journey to find an Inch 10 months 3 days ago #1308696006

Good luck in your journey! I too have been incorporating weight loss and overall exercise into my routines. I’m barely on the slim side of 40 any more as some have said.

What exercises and routines or diets have you tired?

For me eliminating anything soda, limiting red meats, bad carbs... all seem to help the most. The post work beer is the hardest one to kick, but also the one with the most impact.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My New Journey to find an Inch 10 months 3 days ago #1308696012

New1inch wrote: So in 2013 I started a log of my manual PE journey wanting to gain some length before getting pmma on the old forum. Unfortunately that log has been removed due to unforeseen circumstances. I started out at 5 inches and gained an inch in length to 6”. I landed somewhere around 6.5 inches bone pressed Throughout the years of doing it on and off. After taking a break I’ve lost some of my gains. On a good day when I was super erect I am now about 6 inches BPEL. My goal for going into 2020 is to try and hit 7 inches BPEL.

I would love for you guys to follow my journey on this path and hopefully inspire. I am writing this long to hold myself accountable as I usually see things through when I feel obligated. Looking forward to My new games this year I hope to look back at where I’ve come from and what I’ve achieved. I’m looking to lose weight as well as I am most likely 30 lbs heavier than I was back then. So on top of my PE I may also track my weight loss journey as well. Looking forward to the changes coming soon. Happy New Year fellas.


How did you make your initial gain that was later reduced over time? Was it through manual exercises, hanging or device assisted PTT?

I only ask because, as someone who is currently waiting on his Andropenis in the post, I would hate to put in thousands of hours worth of effort for the gain not to be permanent.

Could anything else have contributed to the partial loss of your gains? Weight gain etc?
Starting: NBPEL - 13cm BPEL - 14.5 EG - 12cm GOAL: BPEL - 17.5cm EG - 13.5cm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My New Journey to find an Inch 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308696072

KiwiGrower wrote: How did you make your initial gain that was later reduced over time? Was it through manual exercises, hanging or device assisted PTT?

I only ask because, as someone who is currently waiting on his Andropenis in the post, I would hate to put in thousands of hours worth of effort for the gain not to be permanent.

Could anything else have contributed to the partial loss of your gains? Weight gain etc?


I did all manual exercises. No equipment. Just stretches and jelqs. I lost some size because I didn’t do it long enough after. I just stopped cold turkey. Gain must be cemented and I didn’t do that.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey to find a inch:
http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/my-journey-to-find-an-inch-6215675?trail=15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My New Journey to find an Inch 1 month 2 days ago #1308699843

  • Jp83
  • Jp83's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 1
  • Thank you received: 0
I actually could not find your old posts..can you please share you excercises regimen, I would really appreciate it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My New Journey to find an Inch 3 weeks 21 hours ago #1308700007

  • Mr.X
  • Mr.X's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 5
  • Thank you received: 0

Jp83 wrote: I actually could not find your old posts..can you please share you excercises regimen, I would really appreciate it


I like to know as well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10briceb