PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My New Journey to find an Inch

My New Journey to find an Inch 4 years 3 months ago #1308695994

2021 Update below/ Post PMMA

So in 2013 I started a log of my manual PE journey wanting to gain some length before getting PMMA on the old forum. Unfortunately that log has been removed due to unforeseen circumstances. I started out at 5 inches and gained an Inch in length to 6”. I landed somewhere around 6.5 inches bone pressed Throughout the years of doing it on and off. After taking a break I’ve lost some of my gains. On a good day when I was super Erect I am now about 6 inches BPEL. My goal for going into 2020 is to try and hit 7 inches BPEL.

I would love for you guys to follow my journey on this path and hopefully inspire. I am writing this long to hold myself accountable as I usually see things through when I feel obligated. Looking forward to My new games this year I hope to look back at where I’ve come from and what I’ve achieved. I’m looking to lose weight as well as I am most likely 30 lbs heavier than I was back then. So on top of my PE I may also track my weight loss journey as well. Looking forward to the changes coming soon. Happy New Year fellas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by New1inch.

My New Journey to find an Inch 4 years 3 months ago #1308696006

Good luck in your journey! I too have been incorporating weight loss and overall exercise into my routines. I’m barely on the slim side of 40 any more as some have said.

What exercises and routines or diets have you tired?

For me eliminating anything soda, limiting red meats, bad carbs... all seem to help the most. The post work beer is the hardest one to kick, but also the one with the most impact.

My New Journey to find an Inch 4 years 3 months ago #1308696012

New1inch wrote: So in 2013 I started a log of my manual PE journey wanting to gain some length before getting PMMA on the old forum. Unfortunately that log has been removed due to unforeseen circumstances. I started out at 5 inches and gained an Inch in length to 6”. I landed somewhere around 6.5 inches bone pressed Throughout the years of doing it on and off. After taking a break I’ve lost some of my gains. On a good day when I was super Erect I am now about 6 inches BPEL. My goal for going into 2020 is to try and hit 7 inches BPEL.

I would love for you guys to follow my journey on this path and hopefully inspire. I am writing this long to hold myself accountable as I usually see things through when I feel obligated. Looking forward to My new games this year I hope to look back at where I’ve come from and what I’ve achieved. I’m looking to lose weight as well as I am most likely 30 lbs heavier than I was back then. So on top of my PE I may also track my weight loss journey as well. Looking forward to the changes coming soon. Happy New Year fellas.

How did you make your initial gain that was later reduced over time? Was it through manual exercises, Hanging or device assisted PTT?

I only ask because, as someone who is currently waiting on his Andropenis in the post, I would hate to put in thousands of hours worth of effort for the gain not to be permanent.

Could anything else have contributed to the partial loss of your gains? Weight gain etc?

My New Journey to find an Inch 4 years 3 months ago #1308696072

KiwiGrower wrote: How did you make your initial gain that was later reduced over time? Was it through manual exercises, Hanging or device assisted PTT?

I only ask because, as someone who is currently waiting on his Andropenis in the post, I would hate to put in thousands of hours worth of effort for the gain not to be permanent.

Could anything else have contributed to the partial loss of your gains? Weight gain etc?

I did all manual exercises. No equipment. Just stretches and jelqs. I lost some size because I didn’t do it long enough after. I just stopped cold turkey. Gain must be cemented and I didn’t do that.

My New Journey to find an Inch 3 years 6 months ago #1308699843

• Jp83
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I actually could not find your old posts..can you please share you excercises regimen, I would really appreciate it

My New Journey to find an Inch 3 years 6 months ago #1308700007

• Mr.X
  • Thank you received: 0

Jp83 wrote: I actually could not find your old posts..can you please share you excercises regimen, I would really appreciate it

I like to know as well

My New Journey to find an Inch 2 years 11 months ago #1308703146

So with my new found Girth from PMMA I will continue my journey of manual PE. I will start posting as much as I can here. My routine may be all over the place for the first few weeks to find my rhythm, but my main sources of PE will be Hanging and manual stretching. I may buy a stretcher if I feel I need it. This can get addicting. I’m actually hoping for that because my best gains came when I got obsessed.

My main goal is to gain .5” in 6 months. That’s the starting point. I’d be over the moon if I can be 7” within a year. I will also work on my glans this time around. Not sure if there’s much I could do about it, but I will try. I will also incorporate my weight loss journey here. I’m not a fat guy, but I definitely weigh a lot more than I should be for my height. My goal for that is 150lbs. I’m not a got that want to be big and muscular. That look isn’t appealing to me. I wasn’t to be slim and ripped. Also being slim makes your penis look bigger.

I am currently 7 days post op from PMMA so my penis is still a bit sore. I like to start at the beginning of the week so I may begin manuals this coming Monday on May 3rd. I will definitely be doing manual stretches to kick things off. Not sure if my penis can handles devices yet but I will for sure incorporate them. I will not be Jelqing. Knowing what I know now jelqs really won’t do much for me. I do plan on light pumping 1-2 times a day. I’m considering Clamping as well for glans growth.

Hope you guys follow me on this journey as the feedback usually encourages me to keep going. And hope I can help others along the way achieve their penis goals as well.

My New Journey to find an Inch 2 years 11 months ago #1308703179

Good luck brother. I can't believe some of the results you guys have gotten from manual PE. I always used to think it was pointless... Evidently not!

My New Journey to find an Inch 2 years 11 months ago #1308703186

RamenBrick wrote: Good luck brother. I can't believe some of the results you guys have gotten from manual PE. I always used to think it was pointless... Evidently not!

It definitely works. Just very time consuming. I will keep everyone up-to-date on my progress. I will be starting this Monday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

My New Journey to find an Inch 2 years 9 months ago #1308703981

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Congratulations!

#Manual PE:

Does somebody know the bloodshot feeling of the skin after the PMMA session .. for a few days??

I m searching for a shortacting cream that stimulates blood circulation in the skin? So you can use this before sexual intercourse.

I do not know the name of these creams. I also had to use this a few years ago in another context.. everything will get hotter and then your skin will get bloodshot

My New Journey to find an Inch 2 years 1 month ago #1308706884

Making any progress brother?

My Hanging/ADS/ pumping routine is just about to begin.

My New Journey to find an Inch 2 years 1 month ago #1308706908

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 16
Have any of you tried the Malehanger? I am using it, have been for about 3 months now. I sit at my desk during work and attach the clamp to a pulley Hanging from underneath the bottom of the desk and I get a good stretch. I first tried it about 8 months ago but was adding too much weight too fast (+1 lb/week) until I hit fatigue where it basically hurt to hang.

This time around I am adding a half-pound each week, Hanging 5 times a day with a 5-10 minute rest between set. I hang about 4-5 times a week. I have not measured yet but am hoping for at least a half-Inch gain over 6 months. I am 6 inches bone pressed on length.

My New Journey to find an Inch 1 year 7 months ago #1308708577

@New1inch
I realize this thread was started over 2 and a half years ago.
However have you been able to continue and stick with your PE plan to gain another inch (or hopefully more)? I’m hoping you have had great results with your journey. Sometimes the tedious nature of keeping up with a log can get away from you and as a result we lose the time to record everything as we go. Hopefully they hats the case and you’ve still managed to follow through with your journey and have gotten results.
Even if you haven’t been able to put the time into it or have not gotten any results, we are here to support you and to encourage not just you but others (as well as myself)
Do you have any updates you would like to share, good or bad?
Thanks

My New Journey to find an Inch 10 months 5 days ago #1308712655

Razor350 wrote: @New1inch
I realize this thread was started over 2 and a half years ago.
However have you been able to continue and stick with your PE plan to gain another inch (or hopefully more)? I’m hoping you have had great results with your journey. Sometimes the tedious nature of keeping up with a log can get away from you and as a result we lose the time to record everything as we go. Hopefully they hats the case and you’ve still managed to follow through with your journey and have gotten results.
Even if you haven’t been able to put the time into it or have not gotten any results, we are here to support you and to encourage not just you but others (as well as myself)
Do you have any updates you would like to share, good or bad?
Thanks

I haven’t but I do plan on getting back to it. Life happened

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream