PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Extender Gave me Peyronies (Photos Inside)

Extender Gave me Peyronies (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695968

• KiwiGrower
  • KiwiGrower's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Male Edge Extender Gave me Peyronies

Perhaps it's more fair to say that over stretching with the ME extender gave me peyronies, but I did follow the instructions clearly (as I'm paranoid about that sort of thing.)

For some background, I started using the device in November 2019 and I was following the beginners programme to the letter. I had a slight, pre-existing (all my life) upward curve which my sexual partners always compliment, saying it "hits the G Spot with every stroke", so I was hoping I could gain some length without losing too much of this natural upward curve I had always had.

Anyway, one week after starting with Male Edge I noticed that my penis was leaning more and more to the left, but only while in a semi-Erect state. I had no sexual misadventures or penile injuries I could put this down to. I was careful with the extender and never did anything stupid like move too much or sleep with it on. The only new variable in the life of my penis was the new extender I had only just started strapping it into.

I did some research and every single symptom matched the very start of the acute phase of Peyronies. As predicted on the websites and forums I visited, the bend worsened to the point I now have a painful "hook" that is obvious while fully Erect as well as semi-Erect, with the bend leaning even further to the left.

We're now nearly 7 weeks on from the onset of symptoms and my erections are starting to become softer and thinner, and my girlfriend made a comment just yesterday about the underside of my penis feeling "spongy".

I did some sifting through forums and came across a comment from someone who said only the incremental rod and tension increase of the original AndroPenis is safe for people in my position to continue with.

Needless to say the Male Edge went straight into the bin. I should have been dubious seeing an extender being sold in bulk quantities at my local sex store.

Do you think careful use of the AndroPenis this soon into the acute phase on Peyronies would help reverse some damage, or do I run the risk of aggravating and exasperating things more?

I always read that extenders/PTT helped correct curvature, not encourage it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One. Reason: Typos

Extender Gave me Peyronies 4 years 3 months ago #1308695982

Sorry to read this. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve lost some of my upward curve as well.

But I attribute that to a decade of Hanging, pumping and stretching.

But I’ve personally never heard of a extendeder causing a curve. Unless there was some sort of injury or miss harnessing, I am not sure how ya ended up with a curve.

Maybe try some of the old fashioned pertonies manual bends? Warm ups/ cool downs etc??

If it’s painful, I wouldn’t mess around, I would go talk to a Urologist. It may be caused by something else entirely.

I hope you get back on a good track

Extender Gave me Peyronies 4 years 2 months ago #1308696197

buddy, it’s very sad to hear that. you’re just out of luck. it’s unlikely that the reason for the peyronie-extender .. why? because I used extreme weights (more than 40lb Hanging) an extender over 6h, wearing rings of 6kg over 6 hours, etc.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Extender Gave me Peyronies 3 years 11 months ago #1308697240

• MnmMnm
Any gains?

Extender Gave me Peyronies 3 years 11 months ago #1308697241

• MnmMnm
I just used Andropenis for three hours for the first time. Sometimes I felt the glans was cold...although I did rest a bit at two hours...but later in the night I saw a black color cross thing underneath the penis and in the night. Not tender. So I do t know if it was there from before or not. The darker color is last night other one in the morning. I don’t know if anyone else has same marks...
Attachments:

Extender Gave me Peyronies 3 years 11 months ago #1308697247

Attachments:

Extender Gave me Peyronies 3 years 11 months ago #1308697287

• MnmMnm
Andropenis told me I should take at least 20 minutes rest between two hours sets and I can do 2 hours in the morning and like two hours in the evening. How did you use the extender?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream